• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Quote TheHill.com;

Next step for body scanners could be trains, boats, metro

By Jordy Yager - 11/23/10 02:09 PM ET The next step in tightened security could be on U.S. public transportation, trains and boats.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says terrorists will continue to look for U.S. vulnerabilities, making tighter security standards necessary.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Why is it that they can inforce these stupid scanners yet they cannot do anything to tighten up our porous borders where the majority of these terrorists can come in at....OY.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Why is it that they can inforce these stupid scanners yet they cannot do anything to tighten up our porous borders where the majority of these terrorists can come in at....OY.....

It's called picking your battles. They know that they have a better chance of winning for security reasons at airports then they would with the Mexican border.

It's called picking your battles. They know that they have a better chance of winning for security reasons at airports then they would with the Mexican border.

Somehow I doubt that, hearing what others are saying about it. The dean of the Bible College I went to came off with a good one, which I will quote:

"TSA's new motto---You can't see London, you can't see France, until we see your underpants!"

Almost lost it, cause this is a guy you don't expect these words to come out of....

a.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I know that the NWO people want to drastically reduce the population, but I didn't think they'd do it with skin cancer. The more I read about the backscatter viewers the less I like about them. If they are not set up exactly correctly they are pretty dangerous.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,272
  • Content Per Day:  4.87
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Why can't we do what the Israeli's have been very successful at? They profile. It's not racial profiling, it's personality profiling. They have specially trained personnel who ask questions of every person who has a ticket to fly. Then they assign them numbers, depending on whether they seem nervous, confused, evasive, and so one. Then they either go on to their gates or they are segregated into different groups for different levels of scrutiny. El Al has never had a successful attack on one of it planes. They have to be getting it right, don't you think?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Instead of concentrating on a potential terrorist with a suitcase nuke coming over the Mexican border, our government is more desiring to grope 70 year old nuns at the airport.

Instead of concentrating on a potential terrorist with a suitcase nuke coming over the Mexican border, our government is more desiring to grope 70 year old nuns at the airport.

exactly what I said....does anyone at the DOJ have an idea (even estimated) as to how many potential terrorists could come across our porous borders at any time??? I don't think so---they can't seem to get their collective heads out of their behinds long enough to see it....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

"TSA's new motto---You can't see London, you can't see France, until we see your underpants!"

:24: I'm stealing that! :24:

:24: I'm stealing that! :24:

I almost died when I heard that, because this particular pastor/Dean is usually so straitlaced that for him to come off with something like this, you KNOW it's wrong...