• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

So I guess faith dosn't do it for you then?

I have a certain degree of faith in myself and a certain degree of faith in a few people I know.

Unless you mean like faith in the writers of the Bible. Or faith in "God".

I see no reason why God would expect people to rely solely on faith.

It's necessary in the beginning to place your faith in an individual in matters your are ignorant of, you know like your parents when you are a kid or a teacher.

However ignorance should not be an incurable condition. A teacher should guide one to the point they can make their own determination about the truth of a matter. A teacher that leaves one in a perpetual state of ignorance is no teacher at all.

Do you play chess?

As a matter of fact I do. In fact it's kind of a serious hobby with me. So, kind of surprising you'd ask.

Oh, and, welcome to Worthy.

Thank you, I appreciate the welcome.

No sweat, once one has been on Worthy for a while a certain amount of discernment regarding posters occurs. Also having an inquiring mind helps......

I just hope you can understand that on this "board", there are no winners or losers. There is only one King, and no bishops :cool:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/05/1959

I just hope you can understand that on this "board", there are no winners or losers. There is only one King, and no bishops :cool:

Then we speak as equals.

I just hope you can understand that on this "board", there are no winners or losers. There is only one King, and no bishops :)

Then we speak as equals.

Dear One, I Think In Some Ways You May Be Far Far Above

O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. Psalms 31:23

The Lowly

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

Believer

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

Yet There Remains Hope

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

Believe And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe