WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I'm sick of this 'blame game' stuff and I was glad to hear the President call for stopping it.

That is naive if you know his character and history. He's only waiting for the right time to exploit this for a fascist agenda.

It does look like Bill Clinton is mentoring him now, though.

You are blinded by your dislike of the man.....do you ever see 'glass half full' or are you terminally negative? You don't know this President and you don't know what he is planning. How are you any different from those that accused the last President of every ridiculous crime and indiscretion they could dream up? Wasn't one of those things a 'fascist agenda'? Or was it a nazi agenda? No matter, this stuff is old and boring. :huh:

How about taking the most direct (and logical) approach and just saying the blame lies with the shooter?....not the right, not the left, not Santa Claus. People blaming Governor Palin for a what a mad man does? They are no better than he is if they threaten her and need to be in a mental ward just as badly. The guy's friends say he is apolitical, never watched news, listened to talk radio or did much of anything except do drugs and rant incoherently about government conspiracies. I'm sick of this 'blame game' stuff and I was glad to hear the President call for stopping it. Everything is NOT about politics and most of the time society is NOT at fault for the actions of the mentally ill. :rolleyes:

I agree.... it's his fault - not us, not them, etc. I see hypocrisy from all sides as well... Lib/Conservative, etc.... we are all just people after all. Yes - this person was just a hateful, possibly crazy human being who committed a heinous crime that could have involved any number of victims - it just happened that it was these particular victims.

That true; no one's to blame except this demented man who pulled the trigger. But, the PC whiners will blame everyone BUT him and the CTs will find some obscure, dark corner where either Obama or Bush is at fault. I'll bet you a cookie! :whistling:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm sick of this 'blame game' stuff and I was glad to hear the President call for stopping it.

That is naive if you know his character and history. He's only waiting for the right time to exploit this for a fascist agenda.

You are blinded by your dislike of the man.....do you ever see 'glass half full' or are you terminally negative?

During the election, Obama verbally advocated getting away from the smear campaigning. However, his election team did nothing but smear campaign. He himself was able to avoid it because the others working for him did that. If he was sincere about getting away from smear campaigning, he should have rebuked his workers from doing such. He should have taken charge as the leader and made them quit it. But he didn't.

I am glad he advocated laying aside the blame game. However, it remains to be seen whether he will lead others out of this or not.

You are blinded by your dislike of the man.....do you ever see 'glass half full' or are you terminally negative?

During the election, Obama verbally advocated getting away from the smear campaigning. However, his election team did nothing but smear campaign. He himself was able to avoid it because the others working for him did that. If he was sincere about getting away from smear campaigning, he should have rebuked his workers from doing such. He should have taken charge as the leader and made them quit it. But he didn't.

I am glad he advocated laying aside the blame game. However, it remains to be seen whether he will lead others out of this or not.

Well, see.....now that's reasonable. I always take the 'wait and see' side of everything....being a skeptic by nature. Just arbitrarily deciding what this President, or anyone else is going to do really, is not fair and not possible. I'm hoping for the best with this President, as I did the last, because we've ALL got a lot riding on it. As long as we have millions who want the administration (and with it, the country) to fail (remember how many on the left wanted the U.S. to lose the "Bush Wars"?).....we've got a big problem.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The more I read about this and watching the results, the more I think this guy was posessed and is a large figure in the Black Awakening. The Antichrist/Beast system has to disarm the untied states before we are going to be controllable enough to enter his global system. We're making it plain that we do not want to give up our soverignty to a global government so it's time to do it by force....... step one is to disarm us. If we refuse, things will get really interesting.

I'm not sure what's going to happen, but we're standing right in the way. I'm not sure how far God will let this go; but I must say that Rev. chapter 13 is sort of upsetting.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

The more I read about this and watching the results, the more I think this guy was posessed and is a large figure in the Black Awakening. The Antichrist/Beast system has to disarm the untied states before we are going to be controllable enough to enter his global system. We're making it plain that we do not want to give up our soverignty to a global government so it's time to do it by force....... step one is to disarm us. If we refuse, things will get really interesting.

I'm not sure what's going to happen, but we're standing right in the way. I'm not sure how far God will let this go; but I must say that Rev. chapter 13 is sort of upsetting.

This really doesn't make very much sense! Don't you think the one message of this tragedy is that conspiracy theories are not just silly, but also potentially dangerous?

Are you talking about the shooter in Tucson or the President? And what is this Black Awakening you're talking about all of a sudden? Who is trying to take away our guns today? Because, seriously, I have not heard anyone advocate restricting gun ownership; only automatic and semi-automatic weapons (and why does anyone need to own those?)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This really doesn't make very much sense! Don't you think the one message of this tragedy is that conspiracy theories are not just silly, but also potentially dangerous?

NO, I would not agree with that at all..... or I wouldn't have said what I did......LoL

You are blinded by your dislike of the man.....do you ever see 'glass half full' or are you terminally negative? You don't know this President and you don't know what he is planning. How are you any different from those that accused the last President of every ridiculous crime and indiscretion they could dream up? Wasn't one of those things a 'fascist agenda'? Or was it a nazi agenda? No matter, this stuff is old and boring. :huh:

It is only old and boring to those who choose to turn a blind eye to the man's poor behavior, glaring flaws, and plain agenda. We most certainly do know this president. because we have listened to him and watched him in action and his behavior and actions tell us exactly what kind of person he is. You know a person by what they do. We have ample past behavior to go off of as well, so we are already aware of what he will do and what his leanings and goals are in the future. It's pretty simple. But some would rather stand in awe of his charm and silver tongue and ignore the majority of the package.

Some of us think differently than the rampant partisans. That's the beauty of the American way......we're free to do so.

Guest shiloh357

These leftist loons who are blaming Palin and Limbaugh need to think about the fact that they are dangerously close to being guilt of slander/libel and those are prosecutable offenses. If they don't want to end up in court, I would think it wise for them to cease and desist. Any further attempts to linking them to this shooting and laying the blame on their doorstep could be grounds for not a few lawsuits.