j102

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

have any of you heard of the family radio ministries that preach that the end of the wolrld will start on may 21 this year? they're preaching some pretty odd stuff. :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

have any of you heard of the family radio ministries that preach that the end of the wolrld will start on may 21 this year? they're preaching some pretty odd stuff. :whistling:

Ignore all date-setting ministries.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Yes, and on Facebook, Omegaman invited everyone to attend the day after the end of the world on May 22. :laugh:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Here we go again, is anyone keeping count on how many the "end of times" predictions there are so far? No buddy knows when the end of times is coming, just be ready for it. Did somebody say "I will come like a thief in the night"? Hmmmm I wonder who said that, could it be "JESUS" and still people are guessing when.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

Here we go again, is anyone keeping count on how many the "end of times" predictions there are so far? No buddy knows when the end of times is coming, just be ready for it. Did somebody say "I will come like a thief in the night"? Hmmmm I wonder who said that, could it be "JESUS" and still people are guessing when.

yes i agree, no one will know the day or hour. i'm just asking what others think about it and why.

yes i agree, no one will know the day or hour. i'm just asking what others think about it and why.

I think it's apart of the end time theme. The failure of this event will no doubt cause many to mock God and many will lose what little faith they had. Many new believers that buy into this event will become disillusioned and walk away, never to return.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I think it's apart of the end time theme. The failure of this event will no doubt cause many to mock God and many will lose what little faith they had. Many new believers that buy into this event will become disillusioned and walk away, never to return.

That is the sad part of events such as this, there are those that work so hard doing work for God and then something like this happens.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

man - I think you are correct. There are believers who are weak and do not have the strength of faith to realize that this dateline set by those who would lead others astray - is bogus and eventually those who put faith in this nonsense are weakened further. These people who predict such dates are not reading the Word of God. Anyone who believes these lies are pathetic and being lead away from the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, they are using the 7,000 year thing from creation which makes as much sense as Hal Lindsey or the Jehovah Witnesses or the SDA thing..... ****taking note tha those were all wrong*****:whistling: