Matthitjah

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,167
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A lot of people, especially minorities, are not concerned where he was born. I'm guessing that the 50+% of those who still think he's doing a good job will not care where he was born. removing himi will tear this country apart. that would be a really good way to instill martial law, and have the bulk of us demanding it...... and where could that lead to???????

Think deeper into these things happening..

Again, as someone else basically said, you are saying that if it turns out he was not born in this country, that we should not remove him from office because it would cause too many problems. Hey, if the people that voted for him can't handle the fact that they voted for a candidate that didn't actually qualify for the office, it's their own fault, and they need to take responsibility and learn a hard lesson. I am not saying that I want people hurt, or for there to be problems, but when you break the rules, there are supposed to be consequences, and they are not supposed to be easy or optional. That is what the rules are there for and that is why there are penalties for breaking them. You don't void the rules or the penalties for breaking them because the results might be unpleasant. They are supposed to be unpleasant, that is the whole point. If you are not going to enforce rules, there is no reason to have them. It's kind of a no-brainer.

I'm not saying that we wold not have to put him out of office Cobalt, Just wanting not to have to. Some of you seem to be looking forward to it..

Personally I'm still looking him over as a candidate for the Beast. It''s hard for me to get that vision out of my head of the people faining at his rallies, and the set he had built for his acceptance speech...That set was a replica of the alter of Zuse that used to be in Pergamum, and is now somewhere in Germany. But that's not what this thread is about other than there is a whole lot more wrong with this guy than his birthplace.