• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Another Bizarre Twist in Arizona Murder Case

By Bill O'Reilly

First, the good news. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is getting stronger by the day, and there is even talk of her being released from the hospital soon.

But over the weekend, there was a disturbing new development in the case that is being under-reported by the American media.

Sixty-three-year-old James Eric Fuller was shot in the knee by Jared Loughner but recovered quickly. He then attended an ABC News event, where he made threats against a Tea Party leader.

<snip>

JAMES ERIC FULLER, TUCSON SHOOTING VICTIM: It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target. Their wish for Second Amendment activism has been fulfilled. Senseless hatred leading to murder, lunatic fringe anarchism subscribed to by John Boehner, mainstream rebels with vengeance for all, even 9-year-old girls.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

But Fuller did not stop there. He told the New York Post that some conservatives should be tortured: "There would be torture and then an ear necklace, with Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin's ears toward the end ... and then Limbaugh, Hannity and the biggest ears of all, Cheney's, in the center."

Fuller's rantings were said well after the far left began its campaign of vilification, blaming various people on the right for encouraging the assassin Loughner. Of course, that turned out to be completely bogus, but Fuller heard it, no question.

So here we have another unintended consequence of the far-left attack machine: Fuller's rage. Thank God the Arizona authorities acted quickly to neutralize the man.

So let me ask you something: Did you know about this story? Have you seen it reported on the network news, or our cable news competition, or in the liberal print press?

Full OP here

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

It got a lot of coverage here - the man looked either drunk or ill as he was being led away by police. Sick...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

With his knee injury it's possible that he was on pain killers....

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

With his knee injury it's possible that he was on pain killers....

I did not think of that but I saw the video a number of times and the man seemed to stumble and stagger a bit - he just seemed almost drunk.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Neb, it's interesting that when I though about answering your question, it dawned on me that I never watch network news any longer.

I'm pretty sure I saw it on Drudge. I get so much email from several conspiracy friends that It's kind of hard for me to remember where I first see things.

So let me ask you something: Did you know about this story? Have you seen it reported on the network news, or our cable news competition, or in the liberal print press?

Since this story is out there and being viewed and read by many, these kinds of questions make the author ( Bill O'Reilly ) look bad. How can they not see that?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I saw one article on it - somewhere.

It did not get the attention that accusations against Palin got.

I saw one article on it - somewhere.

It did not get the attention that accusations against Palin got.

If James Eric Fuller had at one time run for the position of vice president he would have no doubt gotten just as much attention. He's just an angry old man with nothing to lose, except maybe his dignity, what's to be gained by attacking him? Palin on the otherhand, could be running for president in the upcoming elections. Prior to this shooting incident, did anyone even know who Fuller was?

If you want to see news articles pertaining to James Fuller, just google his name. You'll find print and video on the incident in question.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

This is another guy that needs to be watched. Normal people, left OR right wing, don't say things like this. :blink: