Article About the Coming 1 World System

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

It fits if you believe in the Pre-Trib theory.

Not the point of the article. Please do not turn this thread into a debate on that can of worms. That's not even why I posted the article. The process leading up to the formation of the one world system is not dependent on when the rapture happens. The stage is being set -- when ever the Lord to come for His people.

I think the article you posted is very interesting ,it doesn't matter if you believe in the rapture or not, the point is that the Antichrist will set up his kingdom very soon and I believe also that Islam will be included in the One World religion,Islam does believe in Jesus but they deny that He is the Son of God.

I believe in the rapture and even if Im wrong,thats fine as long as I know that my life is hidden with Christ,Maranatha Jesus Come

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/21/1977

All the nations are as nothing before Him, They are regarded by Him as less than nothing and meaningless. Isa40 (ASV)

row, row, row your boat | work, endeavor, strive yourself

gently down the stream | gently throughout your life

merrily merrily, verily warily | happily, joyfully, truely, cautiously

life | Vitae. Vital. Vita.min(eral)

is but a dream. | cultural conditioning, educational indoctrination. Fables & Fairy-tales. Convenient egocentric perceptions.

I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Psa37 (Mighty, Mighty KJV)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

It fits if you believe in the Pre-Trib theory.

Not the point of the article. Please do not turn this thread into a debate on that can of worms. That's not even why I posted the article. The process leading up to the formation of the one world system is not dependent on when the rapture happens. The stage is being set -- when ever the Lord to come for His people.

I think the article you posted is very interesting ,it doesn't matter if you believe in the rapture or not, the point is that the Antichrist will set up his kingdom very soon and I believe also that Islam will be included in the One World religion,Islam does believe in Jesus but they deny that He is the Son of God.

I believe in the rapture and even if Im wrong,thats fine as long as I know that my life is hidden with Christ,Maranatha Jesus Come

You wouldn't want to place a BET on whether or not there is a personal antichrist dictator, would you? You guys are chasing shadows and ignoring the reality before you. When the inventor of this doctrine (singular personal antichrist dictator) stands before God, I don't think the Master will be too happy with him. This teaching has caused more Believers to wander off the beaten path chasing shadows than any other teaching except perhaps for pre-millennialism.

Islam does not believe the YHWH is the true God. Allah to them is the true God, YHWH is the God of the Jews and Christians and therefore the God of their enemies.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

So the second coming of Jesus Christ will be a total shock to the world. The world will have been expecting to wage war against some evil Old Testament god named "YHWH" with the help of the good Jesus (played by the False Prophet) and with the help of the true and beneficent Christ/God (played by Lucifer) and with the help of the good Son of God (played by the Antichrist) and with the help of the good angels of God (played by the fallen angels of Lucifer: Revelation 12:9).

Speak for yourself. This is nowhere near what I believe. And I suspect millions of others.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ezek 38:10-16

10'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It will come about on that day, that thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil plan, 11 and you will say,' I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls, and having no bars or gates, 12 to capture spoil and to seize plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places which are now inhabited, and against the people who are gathered from the nations, who have acquired cattle and goods, who live at the center of the world.' 13 "Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all its villages, will say to you, 'Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your company to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to capture great spoil?'"'

14 "Therefore, prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog, 'Thus says the Lord GOD," On that day when My people Israel are living securely, will you not know it? 15 "And you will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army; 16 and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It will come about in the last days that I shall bring you against My land, in order that the nations may know Me when I shall be sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog. "

NASB

I do believe this happens before the antichrist takes over and this is simply not possible as long as the middle east is dominated by Islam unchecked.

I do know that the globalists have been working for another large world war. They have writtten that the hopes of this war will rid the planet of Islam, Christanity and Jews completely. Then they can offer the world peace and the new age pagan religion that is more and more prevelant behind the scenes today.

So the second coming of Jesus Christ will be a total shock to the world. The world will have been expecting to wage war against some evil Old Testament god named "YHWH" with the help of the good Jesus (played by the False Prophet) and with the help of the true and beneficent Christ/God (played by Lucifer) and with the help of the good Son of God (played by the Antichrist) and with the help of the good angels of God (played by the fallen angels of Lucifer: Revelation 12:9).

Speak for yourself. This is nowhere near what I believe. And I suspect millions of others.

:thumbsup:

Good?

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. Revelation 17:3-6

Shocked?

And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound! Revelation 8:13

I Think Not....

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Revelation 6:14-17

Welcome To Worthy~!

I don't see a one world government implied in scripture at all.

Romping

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear. Revelation 13:6-9

Stomping

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Daniel 7:23

But Look Out

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:11-16

Here Come The Lawman

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Romping

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear. Revelation 13:6-9

The word all in Rev. 13 means individually. It often doesn't mean all encompassing or the entirety of the whole. There are over 130 words for all and the word is used some 6-7 different ways. The word earth often doesn't mean the entire planet. It can mean a region, territory, land enclosed within fixed boundaries, a tract of land, the inhabited earth. It's easy to get an incorrect meaning of a passage with these words in it.

Stomping

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Daniel 7:23

Here's the problem with Daniel 7. It seems to me that all four kingdoms depicted in the passage are end-time kingdoms. That being the case, how can one of them encompass the entire earth when there are 3 other kingdom's on earth at the same time mentioned in the text? Also the word 'whole' (every, all) in Aramaic can mean, any, + (forasmuch) as, + be-(for this) cause. All, whole, and every are some of the most difficult words to understand in the bible. These words can be very misleading and so I question the validity of a global end-time empire of the beast.

My real doubts come in a one world religion. I see absolutely no reason to assume the prophecied evil religion of the last days would be a one world religion. Unless there are some verses that I'm not aware of.

It says that everyone (except those in the book of life) will worship the beast.... That's close enough for a religion for me.

As to whether or not it's the whole world, I suppose that's open for anything one wants to declare.

Rev 13:6-7

Rev 13:7-8

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

KJV

NT:3956

pas, pasa, pan,

all, every

I. adjectivally,

1. with anarthrous nouns (without the definite article)

a. any, every one

b. any and every, of every kind Matt 4:23

c. the whole Matt 2:3

2. with nouns which have the article, all the, the whole Matt 8:32

II. without a substantive

1. masculine and feminine every one, any one: Mark 9:49

2. Neuter pan, everything (anything) whatsoever

a. in the singular: pan to followed by a participle 1 Cor 10:25,27

b. Plural, all things

<START GREEK>a<END GREEK>. used of a certain definite totality or sum of things, the context showing what things are meant: Mark 4:34

<START GREEK>b<END GREEK>. accusative panta (adverbially), wholly, altogether, in all ways, in all things, in all respects: Acts 20:35

<START GREEK>g<END GREEK>. panta, in an absolute sense, all things that exist, all created things: John 1:3

<START GREEK>d<END GREEK>. with the article

<START GREEK>aa<END GREEK>. in an absolute sense, all things collectively, the totality of created things, the universe of things: Rom 11:36

<START GREEK>bb<END GREEK>. in a relative sense: Mark 4:11

<START GREEK>e<END GREEK>. panta ta followed by a participle Matt 18:31

<START GREEK>z<END GREEK>. and ta panta with pronouns: ta ema panta, John 17:10

<START GREEK>h<END GREEK>. panta hosa: Matt 7:12

<START GREEK>q<END GREEK>. panta with prepositions it forms adverbial phrases: pro pantoon, before or above all things

III. with negatives

1. ou pas, not everyone

2. pas ou (where ou belongs to the verb), no one, none,

(from Thayer's Greek Lexicon, Electronic Database. Copyright © 2000, 2003 by Biblesoft, Inc. All rights reserved.)

All seems to be pretty inclusive to me

I can tell you the the new ageers have that in thier agenda, whether or not God lets them accomplish that I couldn't say. but Revelation seems to say that He will.