IGNORED

Mysticism Infiltrating the Church(es) ....

vja4Him

I agree completely. Problem is "evil" varies from person to person. Especially when you are dealing with interpretations of scripture from millions of different people. It's quite confusing.

That's because people have turned their ear from the voice of the Spirit. They have taken the truth and personalize it into something that is more acceptable to the secular world. It is confusing because truths and lies are not compatible, it causes division.

The Gospel is not that hard to understand.

Also...

2 Corinthians 11

3 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4 For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted

The Romans deceived every single Christian whoever lived and they still deceive them with the lies they added to the scriptures.

If all christians are deceived, where do you get your knowledge and understanding?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

GOOD NEWS!

John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 3:10-12 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 5:8-9 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Romans 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Romans 3:21-22 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 3:27-28 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 10:8-10 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 4:21-25 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. 23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Romans 5:1-2 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 10:10-13 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

2 Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

Ephesians 2:8-10 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

God's Gift to us was sending Jesus Christ to die for us on the Cross about 2,000 years ago. He was a Perfect and Holy Sacrifice, and it's His Blood that washes our sins away. He arose from the dead on the third day and is our Living Lord and Saviour forever! Won't you stop putting this most important decision of your life off and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour? Tomorrow might be too late.

If your heart and mind are right, you can be saved right now. You don't have to wait. You might say a simple prayer and mean it from the bottom of your heart. Something like this: Dear Heavenly Father, I've sinned against you many times, and I know that I'm lost and on my way to hell. I know now that you are the only God and Creator of all. I know that you are God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit - Yet One Almighty God. I know in my heart that you sent your Son to die on the Cross in payment for my sins. I also know in my heart that you raised your Son from the dead on the third day, and His Holy Name is Jesus Christ. Dear God, I beg forgiveness for my sins, and I ask that you send your Holy Spirit to live in my heart as a guide and comforter. Dear God, I know that Jesus Christ loves me enough to die for me, and I want Him to be the Lord and Head over my life. I want to return His Love, and I ask these things in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour Forever. Amen.

The prayer should be in your own words, and you must mean it from the bottom of your heart. If you do, God will hear you and grant your prayer. Your life will be changed forever from that very moment, and you will be able to say that God has Saved you.

Not one church that exists has the truth of God speaking through them.

Even Among Dear Jacob's Kids

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. Romans 11:4-5

There Are Believers

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. Galatians 5:14-15

Believe It

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

And Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

If you are grounded solidly in scripture, do research on Christian Mysticism. You will be surprised on how long it has been around, who followed it and what it is about. Some teachings sound really good, but if you dog deeper in scripture, it is a lie. Others "fill in the gap" where scripture is silent. Everything is spiritual and not much left out, including stuff like lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreamimg is simply knowing that you're dreaming. Is that bad? :noidea:

Sometimes people, out of their own pride, would like use the term 'mystism' to launch attack just because they don't want others to be better.

Sometimes, out of their pride again, they even choose to deny the Bible directly.

Acts 2:17

In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Moreover, I don't think Jesus Christ has ever taught about remaining silent about what is untrue then sided with the untruth to attack those who try to speak the truth.

Edited by Hawkins

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,420
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

If you are grounded solidly in scripture, do research on Christian Mysticism. You will be surprised on how long it has been around, who followed it and what it is about. Some teachings sound really good, but if you dog deeper in scripture, it is a lie. Others "fill in the gap" where scripture is silent. Everything is spiritual and not much left out, including stuff like lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreamimg is simply knowing that you're dreaming. Is that bad? :noidea:

Sometimes people, out of their own pride, would like use the term 'mystism' to launch attack just because they don't want others to be better.

Sometimes, out of their pride again, they even choose to deny the Bible directly.

Acts 2:17

In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Moreover, I don't think Jesus Christ has ever taught about remaining silent about what is untrue then sided with the untruth to attack those who try to speak the truth.

I noticed in your postings this part of your heart is troubled... this struggle for better! I am trying to understand what you are indicating... is it to appear more near to God or

Spiritual = better? Love Steven

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/09/1958

I have only just joined this forum and cannot see that I am able to post a new topic. I am wondering if this would come under this heading. 'Near Death Experiences'. I have written a short article on what I believe about it from a Christian viewpoint. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will post it in the applicable place.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,420
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have only just joined this forum and cannot see that I am able to post a new topic. I am wondering if this would come under this heading. 'Near Death Experiences'. I have written a short article on what I believe about it from a Christian viewpoint. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will post it in the applicable place.

Welcome ester1.... after posting 10 in the restricted area you can post other places! Love Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

:noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

First time in this topic and only on page 8, so forgive me if this is redundant but I'm getting very ALARMED !!!

Look, the mysticism we see in the bible is not initiated by any person. We see acts of God that are, indeed, mystical. I have considered myself to be 'mystical, in that I believe that there are spiritual goings on in heavenly places, these heavenly places being all around us.

But to seek to actively participate in any of this is absolutely forbidden. I can see how people would want to. Easy enough to desire to control your surroundings, to eliminate the bad things in your life, to try to gain some control of the seemingly random fates that effect our lives. This is NOT christianity. If you are bringing Jesus Christ into it to make it seem more palatable, you are lying to yourself.

I don't deny that all of it will work. These are, after all, the principalities and powers. Paul clearly outlines what we are to do about them. Instead of involving ourselves with them and enlisting their help in our daily lives, we are to fight against them:

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.