IGNORED

Osama Bin Laden, is dead

oldzimm

Guest yod

Name one Republican that could win against the President that killed Osama.

Any of them who had the courage to speak the truth

Like I said, there are a lot more moderates, Democrats, and Independents than there are people who think Obama wasn't born in America.

So you're saying that only people who think he wasn't born in America speak the truth?

Guest man

If they killed him and then got rid of the body, where's the proof that he's dead?

I see this as just another diversion, much like the BC controversy.

I think Osama has been dead for years, and Obama knew it and now his ties to islam are giving him permission to use this incident to his advantage.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Obama, if you listened to the speech and looked up the details, had a lot of direct involvement. He made it the top priority to the CIA Director.

It wasn't a priority before?

He held a lot of meetings discussing this, with National Security Officials. He personally authorized the action.

Good, he was a good host and had the wisdom to say, "Go for it."

Oh, so now Obama actually fired the gun that killed him?

Come on!

Obama was simply fortunate enough to be the sitting president when the TROOPS finally got the intelligence they needed to locate Osama.

The real thanks goes to Gen. Patraeus, the ones who gathered the intelligence, the troops who risked their lives, and the military commanders who made the actual plans.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

First of all, it was DELTA, not the Seals.

Would you please explain that?

The news report I read said SEALS.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  2

I sure hope it's true. Can you just see it now if it isn't?

Osama comes on TV in a week holding today's newspaper...and Obama's birth certificate.

:laugh:

What do you mean 'if it's true'? Navy Seals are not going to fake something like this or be part of some conspiracy.....do you really want to start down that road? There's nothing humorous here at all..............:huh:

Dear Sister

Please Don't Blame Brother, I Started It

:bored-1: Want to define how much longer that "shortly" is going to last?

Now

Wonder How Long It Will Take For Osama To Make A Tape About It..... Just Kidding ????

Gallows Humor, It's Something I First Learned While Serving In The US Navy, Please Forgive Me

Military humor is full of gallows humor, as soldiers continuously live in a danger of getting killed, especially in wartime. For example, the Japanese Navy Mitsubishi G4M Isshikirikkou "Betty" bomber airplane was called "Hamaki" (cigar) by the Japanese crews not only because its fuselage was cigar-shaped, but because it had a tendency to ignite on fire and burn violently when it was hit. The American nickname was "flying Zippo" - as the slogan of the cigarette lighter company was Guaranteed to light on first strike, every time.

It was funny FJ. You did nothing wrong.

Guest yod

If they killed him and then got rid of the body, where's the proof that he's dead?

I think Osama has been dead for years, and Obama knew it and now his ties to islam are giving him permission to use this incident to his advantage.

There are a dozen possible scenarios that could arise....and ONLY because it was handled in this manner. Let me throw out just a few....

Could it be a payback deal to the Saud Royal family to fake his death so he could come home? Obama bows to them so why not?

Could it be a trick by Pakistan to get a relative of Obama's (with Bin Laden DNA) so the USA will get out of there? Could it be a trick by the CIA to get him to surface? Where is Zahwahiri (the real mastermind behind Al Queda, who was a founder of the Muslim Brotherhood) and why haven't we heard about him? Could it be an election year ploy to increase Obama's approval numbers?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  2

.....And :

Oh Noooooooooo

Not another 4 years of "THAT ONE" !!!!!!!!!!

:th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty::th_frusty:

Edit: Change phrasing. And add one more frustrated emoti-man. ;)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/07/1987

Obama:

"Sorry I took so long to release my birth certificate. I was too busy killing Osama."

No, he was too busy socializing our nation. Do you suppose the hunt for Osama was his job? No! That was the job of the military in Afghanistan. What about the credit to the US Commander in Afghanistan? He had more to do with this victory than Obama! But did Obama mention him? No.

I just heard a report that those pictures are fake. The real ones have not been released yet.

Obama, if you listened to the speech and looked up the details, had a lot of direct involvement. He made it the top priority to the CIA Director. He held a lot of meetings discussing this, with National Security Officials. He personally authorized the action.

Extremely Conservative people like you and Dave are far from the only people that vote. He isn't going to lose any major amount of Democrat votes. He's going to gain independent and moderate votes massively. He is going to gain votes from people who are otherwise to apathetic to vote. There is more of all those people than there is of all the other people. I know some American Conservatives who essentially said "I would not have voted for Obama in 2012, but given what he's done for the country, and seeing this, he has my vote in the bag for 2012."

Thousands of people went to Ground Zero and The White House respectively, and sang the National Anthem.

He has my vote for 2012! But then again, I have been a Democrat since High School!

Guest man

There are a dozen possible scenarios that could arise....and ONLY because it was handled in this manner. Let me throw out just a few....

Could it be a payback deal to the Saud Royal family to fake his death so he could come home? Obama bows to them so why not?

Could it be a trick by Pakistan to get a relative of Obama's (with Bin Laden DNA) so the USA will get out of there? Could it be a trick by the CIA to get him to surface? Where is Zahwahiri (the real mastermind behind Al Queda, who was a founder of the Muslim Brotherhood) and why haven't we heard about him? Could it be an election year ploy to increase Obama's approval numbers?

I think that's the reason. All of these diversions are going to tie in with the election. He's starting to make his climb back up to the top.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, so now Obama actually fired the gun that killed him?

Come on!

Obama was simply fortunate enough to be the sitting president when the TROOPS finally got the intelligence they needed to locate Osama.

The real thanks goes to Gen. Patraeus, the ones who gathered the intelligence, the troops who risked their lives, and the military commanders who made the actual plans.

Obama gets credit for that. A president takes the good and the bad when it's "under his watch."

Obama is going too take heat from unemployment and the economy. But he will also take the benefit as being the President that introduced Osama

to Death.