wyguy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,388
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

You can download a PDF of what Obama posted as his birth certificate right from the White House website at: Link of PDF

If you have Adobe Illustrator, you can open the PDF in it and easily see that the document is done in groups of many layers showing that it is 'fabricateded'. If you have Adobe Photoshop Elements when you open the PDF you can choose 'image' and it will show you one obvious layer.

You can download a 30 day trial of Adobe Illustrator at (1.3 gb): Link

Here is a video about examining the document:

[video:youtube]

If you use a scanner that can scan directly into a pdf file and have the OCR tool on, the scanner will scan the document and depending on the quality of the origional, it wil put the image in different layers depending on what the OCR software sees.

This may or may not be a fake, but the different layers do not necessarily mean it's been altered. You would have to see the original document to know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Once again we supposedly have untold numbers of people involved in a cover up and scam or 'fabricatededness'.....Donald Trump is a moronus maximus of the first order. :rolleyes:

Do you believe these words will sway anyone's opinions?

Do you believe they will silence critics?

Would it not be more productive if you could find evidence that the "layering" argument is invalid?

Among other questions that remain about the document:

Obama's posted birth certificate contains the same anomalies as a well-known forgery that claimed he was born in Kenya, suggesting the anomalous markings came from the same source. "How could Obama's 'real' birth certificate share these unique characteristics with an obvious forgery?" asks Farah. "For the life of me, I can't figure out an answer other than they were created by the same person or persons."

The birth certificate's reported delivering physician, Dr. David Sinclair, differs from previously published reports and even the myth-busting Snopes.com's original entry, which named Dr. Rodney T. West as the doctor of record.

Obama's purported birth certificate contains over a dozen differences in form from the verified, Hawaii copy of the birth certificate issued to the Nordyke twins, born the next day at the same reported hospital.

The local registrar listed in the Nordyke twins' birth certificate is notably different than the local registrar on the Obama birth certificate.

Though Obama was born before the Nordyke twins, and though his birth was filed with the registrar three days before the twins' birth, Obama's purported birth certificate has a higher registration number.

The age of Obama's father, as listed on the document, conflicts with previously discovered documents about Barack Obama Sr.

Read more: You're forged! Trump declares Obama's birth certificate fake http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=303181#ixzz1NY4VIGfR

Its listed that he was born in Kenya, Kenya wasn't a country when he was born was it?

The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in December 1963.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

Once again we supposedly have untold numbers of people involved in a cover up and scam or 'fabricatededness'.....Donald Trump is a moronus maximus of the first order. :rolleyes:

Would it not be more productive if you could find evidence that the "layering" argument is invalid?

Wouldn't it be more productive if you didn't try to talk down to people? :rolleyes:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

Wouldn't it be more productive if you didn't try to talk down to people? :rolleyes:

I don't know why anyone gave you a rep point for that, MG. You've totally missed what Neb said and in doing so replied rudely.

I don't know why anyone gave you a rep point for that, MG. You've totally missed what Neb said and in doing so replied rudely.

Obviously someone who gets it.......your opinion of my post is not relevant. :D

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

If you go looking for offense, you will find it.

If you go looking for offense, you will find it.

:laugh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

How was I trying to talk down to anyone?

And isn't what you just responded with called "blame-shifting"?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  2

How was I trying to talk down to anyone?

And isn't what you just responded with called "blame-shifting"?

Nebz, I had to leave a debate once with mg for this very same reason. She insisted I post proof of my info from a reputable source. And when I did she refused to acknowledge it. Yes, her style is rude and stuborn, and I know you had to clarify your statement, but if she contin