• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1952

Maybe you and the other workers could get together to pray both for her and yourselves. if nothing else, it would bring you together as a team..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Your real boss needs to know what sort of schmuck he put in charge during his absence......

I thought so,too. We are all going to get with him when he comes back tommorrow. He's already considering giving her a transfer;this should help speed up the process. Today was more of the same. There's just no pleasing this woman.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Pray for her.

You don't know what she'd been through that has brought her to this place.

What a very lovely thing to say. My prayer is that I am able to keep these words in mind the next time I'm in a situation of this sort. :emot-handshake:

I have had managers act like this over the years and for the most part they express themselves this way when they realize that they are over their heads in the position. Only once did we have an egotistical person who just wanted to hurt people....

I'm guessing if she's one of the evil ones, she wouldn't have left you alone the next day. As we became self managing workgroups, it became our policy for three or so of us to have a real set down discussion with the manager and explain how their actions actually make things worse rather than helping when they go off the deep end when things don't go as expected.

thank you,other one-thats good advise

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Many people proclaim to be a christian (religion) meaning they see it as a religion and not as Jesus the savior. Thats why when we see Jesus as savior we walk the walk and talk the talk. Which makes us diffrent then just the religion.

Many people proclaim to be a christian (religion) meaning they see it as a religion and not as Jesus the savior. Thats why when we see Jesus as savior we walk the walk and talk the talk. Which makes us diffrent then just the religion.

Bingo! That descibes this woman exactly. She talks more about religion than anyone else at work, and her actions speak louder than her words. I'm not sure if she is trying to convince the rest of us or herself, but the rest of us know her true colors.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Bingo! That descibes this woman exactly. She talks more about religion than anyone else at work, and her actions speak louder than her words. I'm not sure if she is trying to convince the rest of us or herself, but the rest of us know her true colors.

That's why you need to pray for her.

Be salt and light rather than complaining over her lack of it. OK?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

You should know that employers look at what you post on the internet regarding your job. I personally know a woman who was fired for something she posted on myspace. I would not recommend complaining online.

I heard of that and facebook to.

• Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Have you come face to face with this woman and told her that her actions and words are not that of the Christ that she is attempting to emulate? On the other hand she may be struggling with her duties that are over her head.

I once had a really gruff and 'mean' professor who scared the daylights out of me. This one time when he made some comments to me I blurted out that he scared me. He was shocked and said," Me? " He was a teddy bear after that. She may not realize how she comes off sounding - or she may be really stressed at work or home and is taking it out on those least likely to oppose her.