• Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Quote jobs.aol.com;

Pooping Postman Finally Gets Relief

By Lisa Johnson Mandell, Posted Jun 13th 2011 @ 2:39AM

That's a relief -- at least for the loose-boweled postman who just couldn't wait until he got to a bathroom, dropped trou and answered the call of nature in a Portland resident's yard. It seems he'd been on probation since the incident occurred, and has just been informed that he gets to keep his job.

About a month ago, a neighbor, Don Derfler, noticed the postal worker acting strangely, and decided to keep an eye on him, discreetly snapping a few photos. Derfler caught the carrier defecating, and sent the photos to authorities.

"We trust people like the Postal Service and meter readers and people of that nature," Derfler told a reporter from KATU in Portland. "To come on to our property and to defecate -- it's just wrong."

The postal worker had been on unpaid probation ever since.

After conducting a thorough investigation of the situation, the Postal Service announced it will allow the offending employee to keep his job, but they're putting him on a different route. Neither the postman's identity, nor his new route, have been released.

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/06/13/pooping-postman-finally-gets-relief/?ncid=txtlnkuscare00000002

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I worked for a private landscape business that hired many Hispanics (this was min-90's). They were known for preferring the woods to the port-a-potty on the company property.

One got caught letting loose behind the bushes at an apartment complex they were working at.

I'm not saying what this postal worker was, but the incident reminded me of that. :huh:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

We know he had lots of paper at his disposal. I'm just concerned over whether or not he had some hand sanitizer.:blink::taped::laugh:

Guest LadyC

that's really gross. i've heard of homeless people pooping on people's lawns (and that actually has been a problem in vegas in the past), but for a postal worker to do so is just unbelievable! if he was a walking postal carrier, i really think i'd have gathered up the courage to knock on a door and ask to use the facilities! if he had a vehicle, then jump in and drive to the nearest place with a restroom. ugh! i can't believe he was allowed to keep his job. he should have been thrown in jail! this has to be breaking all kinds of laws!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I agree that it is really gross, and probably not very healthy either...... however, when you gotta go, sometimes you just gotta go.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I agree that it is really gross, and probably not very healthy either...... however, when you gotta go, sometimes you just gotta go.

:P

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Didn't God make trees because of nature calls? For you city folk, nature calls are when you got to go, you got to go. :laugh:

Think about it, fire hydrants were made for dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, nor call of nature, will keep the postman from his appointed rounds.

Good One ! LOL