• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/23/1971

The verdict is in on the Casey Anthony case - on the murder of her daughter: .................she is not guilty :huh: - the only thing she was found guilty on was lying to police................

wow!!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

It is very shocking!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I was not surprised....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I was VERY surprised but.......it's not so much 'is she guilty?' under the law; it's 'has she been proven guilty?' and not just proven but proven beyond a reasonable doubt. If not, she must be found not guilty, Our legal system works well because no guy in a turban determines our fate. We always have the right to face a jury of our peers and and thank God for that! :cool: (Btw, Jose Baez, the defense attorney, has now attained rock star status!)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

She may have been found not guilty by her "peers" but she will still stand before God and give account for her actions if indeed she killed her child.

She may have been found not guilty by her "peers" but she will still stand before God and give account for her actions if indeed she killed her child.

Not if she receives Salvation. Then she will only have to account for what she did after she was saved. Without any punishment attached. Just the loss of reward. Anything before that event is forgiven and forgotten, as far as the east is from the west. She still will have to suffer the consequences while she is alive. She will now be just another OJ. :emot-pinochio::wacko:

Guest LadyC

I told my husband for the last couple of days that she would be found not guilty.

When you can not prove how a person died, you can not prove that someone killed them.

in this country one does not need to establish the how or the why, or even produce a body. one can still be proven guilty without any of those... as was the case with scott peterson. i'm very disappointed in the verdict, but i wasn't in the courtroom. if i had been, i may have come back with a not guilty verdict too. i just can't imagine it... but they came back with the verdict in less than 12 hours, so the doubt must have been more than reasonable.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Does this not remind you sorta of a case awhile back with a guy named O.J.?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Does this not remind you sorta of a case awhile back with a guy named O.J.?

There is a difference, we know how Nicole was murdered, we don't know what happened to Casey's Daughter. I grieve for the loss of any child, the State overreached on this case and should have tried to get Casey for involuntary manslaughter and improper disposal of a body. But, they tried to hit it out of the park with a 1st degree murder conviction and didn't have the evidence to substantiate that claim. This poor baby died and was treated horribly, but the State messed up the case and now she won't see justice in this world. It is a tragedy that a child died, it is a tragedy that the justice system failed her and it is a tragedy that she ended up with a mother that did not care about her. That poor baby. Caylee, you deserved better and everything that was meant to protect you failed you. I am so sorry that this happened to you, I pray that we learn from this and begin to cherish the most vulnerable amongst us. Why is it always the children that suffer when society loses its grip on morality? I guess, because it is so easy to mistreat them.

We have a lot of reflecting to do, if our children are forsaken, so is our future. 4 million babies a year are a testament to that.

Guest shiloh357

I think it is very conspicous that the father of the little girl has never been identified nor was questioned? Who is the father of Kaylee?? Why didn't he take the stand?

I think both grandparents are somehow involved.