• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Hi Annie, welcome to Worthy.

On my part I speak from the standpoint that the Bible tells us that all nations shall be against Israel.

I think the USA is in trouble because the Christian pivot is no longer large enough to support this country.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Annie-

As the end time events approach, and as we are living in the season of Christ's appearing and return, it is time to switch our allegiences from nationalities to God. As Christ said, " Yield unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and unto God what is God's". No one can have more love of country than I, but, the country I once knew is no more. You can hold out hope that it will magically return to it's former glory, or you can accept what you cannot change, or accept what has been prophesied, or live in denial. Truth is: even in her "hayday", America was still a nation that worshipped mammon until we had to refocus to attend to whatever urgency threatened us.

References to America can be found in the pages of Daniel, specifically:the four beasts vision of Chapter 7, with America described symbolically in Dan 7:4 & 12. These four symbolic beasts are nations at the time of the end. There are more references, but I'll leave you with that. And no, America is not Babylon The Great.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

I try not to get caught up in whats going on in the world because it's plain depressing. America isn't going to change, we are falling in line with prophecy (2 Timothy 3:1-3). The only thing I can do is ensure family is ready. What God set into motion, no one is going to change. God told us the story from beginning to end and Praise God for the truth!

So I say this to my fellow believers:

John 14

The Way, the Truth, and the Life

1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.

• Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  2

On my part I speak from the standpoint that the Bible tells us that all nations shall be against Israel.

I think the USA is in trouble because the Christian pivot is no longer large enough to support this country.

• Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  2

thanks for welcome, not sure what I am doing... NOT the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to this *chat* stuff....

Anyway, I sitll just don't get it ... I know what is to come, the how, the why and all that, but I am still NOT convinced that what people are thinking about America is the way it is or is going to be... I don't stick my head in the sand about the *end times* I just don't see them the same way I guess... and I sure am NOT going to give up or lose HOPE.... I posted before, my faith will NOT let me be any other way that I don't limit God and what He can do.... I know we are in Trouble, huge trouble, but I still KNOW there is hope..... One person on their knees in ernest and heart felt prayer can change the world, at least for a time.... *Shrug*, just the way my faith works...... *sigh*....

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I know we are in Trouble, huge trouble, but I still KNOW there is hope..... One person on their knees in ernest and heart felt prayer can change the world, at least for a time.... *Shrug*, just the way my faith works...... *sigh*....

:emot-hug:

Are you aware of the intercessors who are warring on their knees for this nation?

I know we are in Trouble, huge trouble, but I still KNOW there is hope..... One person on their knees in ernest and heart felt prayer can change the world, at least for a time.... *Shrug*, just the way my faith works...... *sigh*....

:emot-hug:

Are you aware of the intercessors who are warring on their knees for this nation?

Amen~!

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalm 122:6

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Hi Annie-

As the end time events approach, and as we are living in the season of Christ's appearing and return, it is time to switch our allegiences from nationalities to God. As Christ said, " Yield unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and unto God what is God's". No one can have more love of country than I, but, the country I once knew is no more. You can hold out hope that it will magically return to it's former glory, or you can accept what you cannot change, or accept what has been prophesied, or live in denial. Truth is: even in her "hayday", America was still a nation that worshipped mammon until we had to refocus to attend to whatever urgency threatened us.

References to America can be found in the pages of Daniel, specifically:the four beasts vision of Chapter 7, with America described symbolically in Dan 7:4 & 12. These four symbolic beasts are nations at the time of the end. There are more references, but I'll leave you with that. And no, America is not Babylon The Great.

The references in Dan. 7 are not America, no matter how hard people want to see America in prophecy and undoubtably all countries are included in scriptures whether speaking of nations or what have you all are included in His end of days. But Dan. 7:4 is not about America its about Nebuchanezzar. The whole 'like a lion and had eagles wings' does not mean it is refering to America and no matter how we twist the text it will never be America. And how to you get America from this, 'As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives prolonged for a season and time'? In the spirit of Babylon we can see all conquering nations who have held sway, controlled or conquered His people, Amercia included and I do lean towards America being mystery Babylon, not saying it is or not but thats my thinking.

shalom,

Mizz

• Content Count:  22
  • Days Won:  1

The whole 'like a lion and had eagles wings' does not mean it is refering to America and no matter how we twist the text it will never be America. And how to you get America from this, 'As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives prolonged for a season and time'? In the spirit of Babylon we can see all conquering nations who have held sway, controlled or conquered His people, Amercia included and I do lean towards America being mystery Babylon, not saying it is or not but thats my thinking.

shalom,

Mizz

Thanks Mizz for your input.

It is implied By many statements in chapter 7 that these four kingdoms are in existence at the time of the end. And mystery Babylon cannot be America...unless America is symbolized by a Golden Chalice, which the whore holds. There's only one organization on earth at this time that is symbolized by a golden chalice.

None the same, I accept your understanding on this issue, and will leave it at that....

Best in Christ,

AM

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

thanks for welcome, not sure what I am doing... NOT the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to this *chat* stuff....

Anyway, I sitll just don't get it ... I know what is to come, the how, the why and all that, but I am still NOT convinced that what people are thinking about America is the way it is or is going to be... I don't stick my head in the sand about the *end times* I just don't see them the same way I guess... and I sure am NOT going to give up or lose HOPE.... I posted before, my faith will NOT let me be any other way that I don't limit God and what He can do.... I know we are in Trouble, huge trouble, but I still KNOW there is hope..... One person on their knees in ernest and heart felt prayer can change the world, at least for a time.... *Shrug*, just the way my faith works...... *sigh*....

Welcome to Worthy Annie, I also agree with you, as long as there is an American with breath in his lungs, there is always hope. It will be a sad day when all Americans lose hope, that will be the day that Satan will have finally won in the USA.

Not to have hope is to be negative and one of my pet peeves is a negative person. Negative people will try to bring down positive people, your best to stay clear of negative people.

The best thing a negative person can say to me is "it can't be done", I will give everything I got to prove them wrong. One of my favorite "Oldzimm quotes" is "How can you say it can't be done, if you hadn't tried it".

Keep praying that American will return to God and keep the hope.