IGNORED

oh hmm evolution

~candice~

I wonder, at this age of logic and science, how are there people accept this myth (evolution)?!!!!

Only Because Of Jesus

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:21-23

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/24/1986

I wonder, at this age of logic and science, how are there people accept this myth (evolution)?!!!!

Only Because Of Jesus

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

God is our Creator, you claim Jesus to save you from the claimed sin your father Adam, where is Adam among this mythical evolution?

Evolution is contradicts logic and science and religion, how you accept it while it is against heaven religions?

I like logic and like logical replies, I respect my mind so please respect it too and debate me mind to mind.

Thanks brother

Your sister,

Happy Forever

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Hi Happy, I don't think that Adam evolved, and I'm fairly sure that Joe doesn't think Adam evolved either thumbsup.gif. What I was proposing is that there may have been speciation post fall as a result of the fall.

Only Because Of Jesus

God is our Creator, you claim Jesus to save you from the claimed sin your father Adam, where is Adam among this mythical evolution?

Evolution is contradicts logic and science and religion, how you accept it while it is against heaven religions?

I like logic and like logical replies, I respect my mind so please respect it too and debate me mind to mind.

:thumbsup:

My First Debate On Worthy Discussion Boards :)

Mind To Mind

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

The Only Reason There Are People Who Can Still Call God A Lier

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

Using The Evolutionary Mythos And Such Is Because

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

God Is A God Of Mercy And Of Grace

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

But God's Clock Is Running Out

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

On Mind To Minds

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

Only Because Of Jesus

:thumbsup:

My First Debate On Worthy Discussion Boards :)

Mind To Mind

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

The Only Reason There Are People Who Can Still Call God A Lier

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

Using The Evolutionary Mythos And Such Is Because

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

God Is A God Of Mercy And Of Grace

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

But God's Clock Is Running Out

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

On Mind To Minds

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

Be Blessed Beloved

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

I like you brother and like your love to your book. You remind me of a woman who had a bad tongue (always insults and can't control herself from insulting people with her tongue). She swore not to say one bad word again and not to talk with anyone except with Ayats (verses) from Quran.

I will do the same brother and let's see which book is the book of The God.

110. As Allah said, “O Isa son of Maryam, (Jesus son of Mary) remember My favor upon you, and upon your (female) parent as I aided you with the Spirit of Holiness, Also called the Holy Spirit, i.e., the Angel Jibrîl) (so that) you speak to mankind in the cradle and in maturity; and as I taught you the Book, and (the) Wisdom and the Tawrah, (The Book revealed to Mûsa “Moses”) and the Injil; (The Book revealed to Isa “Jesus”) and as you create out of clay as the semblance of a bird, by My permission, so you blow into it, then it is a bird, by My permission; and you heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and as you bring the dead out, by My permission; and as I restrained the Seeds (Or: sons) of Israel) from you as you came to them with the supreme evidences; then the ones who disbelieved among them said, “Decidedly this is nothing except evident sorcery.”

111. And as I revealed to the Disciples (The followers of Isa “Jesus”, also called the Apostles) (saying), “Believe in Me and in My Messenger.” They said, “We believe, and bear you witness that surely we (ourselves) are Muslims.” (Literally: we have surrendered to Him).

112. As the Disciples (The followers of Isa “Jesus”, also called the Apostles) said, “O Isa son of Maryam, (Jesus son of Mary) is your Lord able to send down (The Arabic verb implies sending down more than once or in large quantities) upon us a Table from the heaven?” he said, “Be pious to Allah, in case you are believers.”

113. They said, “We would (like) to eat of it and our hearts be composed; and that we may know that you have already (spoken) to us sincerely and that thereof we may be among the witnesses.”

114. Isa son of Maryam said, “O Allah, our Lord, send down upon us a Table from the heaven that will be (for) us a festival, for the first of us and the last (of us), and a sign from You. And provide for us; and You are The Most Charitable of providers.”

115. Allah said, “Surely I am sending it down upon you; so, whoever of you hereafter disbelieves, then surely I will torment him with a torment wherewith I do not torment anyone of the worlds.”

116. And as Allah said, “O Isa son of Maryam, (Jesus son of Mary) did you say to mankind, “cTake me and my mother to your selves as two gods, apart from Allah ’?” He said, All Extolment be to You! In no way is it for me to say what I have no right to. In case I ever said it. then You already know it. You know whatever is within my self, and I do not know what is within Your Self; surely You, Ever You, are The Superb Knower of the Things Unseen.

117. In no way did I say to them (anything) except whatever You commanded me (saying), “Worship Allah, my Lord, and your Lord.” And I was a witness over them, as long as I was among them; then as soon as You took me up, You, Ever You, have been The Watcher over them, and You are Ever-Witnessing over everything.

118. In case You torment them, then surely they are Your bondmen; and in case You forgive them, then surely You, Ever You, are The Ever-Mighty, The Ever-Wise.”

[5:110/118] Quran

116. And as Allah said, “O Isa son of Maryam, (Jesus son of Mary) did you say to mankind, “cTake me and my mother to your selves as two gods, apart from Allah ’?”

Ah Beloved, Jesus My LORD And My God Said

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

And Said

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. Mark 9:1

And Then

And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.

And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.

And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.

And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid. Mark 9:2-6

His Heavenly Father Said

And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. Mark 9:7

Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

116. And as Allah said, “O Isa son of Maryam, (Jesus son of Mary) did you say to mankind, “cTake me and my mother to your selves as two gods, apart from Allah ’?”

Ah Beloved, Jesus My LORD And My God Said

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

And Said

And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. Mark 9:1

And Then

And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.

And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.

And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.

And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid. Mark 9:2-6

His Heavenly Father Said

And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. Mark 9:7

Be Blessed Beloved

Love, Joe

In The Name of Allah, The All-Merciful, The Ever-Merciful.

1 Say, “He is Allah, The Only One,

2 Allah, The Everlasting Sovereign.

3 He has not begotten and has not been begotten,

4 And to Him none could be co-equal.”

In The Name of Allah, The All-Merciful, The Ever-Merciful.

1 Say, “He is Allah, The Only One,

2 Allah, The Everlasting Sovereign.

3 He has not begotten and has not been begotten,

4 And to Him none could be co-equal.”

Beloved, The Trouble With Men And With Their gods And Such

Why do the nations gather together?

Why do their people devise useless plots?

Kings take their stands.

Rulers make plans together against the LORD and against his Messiah by saying,

"Let's break apart their chains and shake off their ropes."

The Father Laughs At Them And He Will Put His Son In Jerusalem Town

The one enthroned in heaven laughs.

The Lord makes fun of them.

Then he speaks to them in his anger.

In his burning anger he terrifies them by saying,

"I have installed my own king on Zion, my holy mountain."

I will announce the LORD's decree.

He said to me: "You are my Son.

Today I have become your Father.

Ask me, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your own possession.

You will break them with an iron scepter.

You will smash them to pieces like pottery."

Now, you kings, act wisely.

Be warned, you rulers of the earth!

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, or he will become angry and you will die on your way because his anger will burst into flames.

Blessed is everyone who takes refuge in him. Psalms 2 (GOD'S WORD TRANSLATION)

Dear Muslim

I Praise God You Are Here On Worthy

And I Will Be Honored To Share My Precious Book's Words About The God Who Loves You So

But Now I Need To Pray And To Praise Jesus And His Father And The Holy Ghost, One God Almighty And To Sleep

Be Safe, Be Warm, Be Feed, Be Blessed Beloved Cousin

In The Name Of Jesus

Amen

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I personally believe trying to figure everything out is a waste of time, would it be pertinent knowledge anyways? Maybe have your vocation that puts enough worldly knowledge in your mind as it is and prune the the rest... 2Co_10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; Obviously this thread is not against God, but maybe why do we need to know this? Pro_27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love.

1Co_3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

1Co_3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

1Co_3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Nothing wrong with inquisitive minds or imagination, as long as we don't lose our faith and trust in God.