Pahu

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think we should always be wary of following the golden rule of apologetics.

When militant atheists pick up the worst Christian movements and present them as if they would represent Christendom as a whole, how would we feel?

There are many forms of islam, some of which are quite peaceful.

To my mind, the enemy is everyone who attack (physically or verbally) innocent, harmless people.

You really need to study the history of Islam and its violent, psychopathic, pedophiliac founder.

There are no peaceful forms of Islam. Even the Sufis are considered 'heretics' and 'blasphemous' to most Muslims as they do not correctly follow the teachings of the Koran or Hadiths. Any peaceful sects of Islam are only peaceful because they are NOT practising Islam as the 'handbook' tells them.

Christians follow the Bible, Muslims follow the Koran. Heretic or false Christians twist the Bible or cherry-pick their verses. Peaceful Muslims do the same with their own scripture.

Whenever Muslims follow the teachings of Islam correctly, they will be practiicing jihad either by deceit or by violence.

There are no 'peaceful' forms of Islam - that is simply wishful thinking on the part of some 'Muslims' or denial on the part of others.

exactly......

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

There are no 'peaceful' forms of Islam - that is simply wishful thinking on the part of some 'Muslims' or denial on the part of others.

Peaceful islam is a deceit encouraged by islamic groups.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Peaceful islam is a deceit encouraged by islamic groups.

Yes, that as well.

Guest shiloh357

I think we should always be wary of following the golden rule of apologetics.

When militant atheists pick up the worst Christian movements and present them as if they would represent Christendom as a whole, how would we feel?

There are many forms of islam, some of which are quite peaceful.

To my mind, the enemy is everyone who attack (physically or verbally) innocent, harmless people.

You really need to study the history of Islam and its violent, psychopathic, pedophiliac founder.

There are no peaceful forms of Islam. Even the Sufis are considered 'heretics' and 'blasphemous' to most Muslims as they do not correctly follow the teachings of the Koran or Hadiths. Any peaceful sects of Islam are only peaceful because they are NOT practising Islam as the 'handbook' tells them.

Christians follow the Bible, Muslims follow the Koran. Heretic or false Christians twist the Bible or cherry-pick their verses. Peaceful Muslims do the same with their own scripture.

Whenever Muslims follow the teachings of Islam correctly, they will be practiicing jihad either by deceit or by violence.

Yes, exactly.  Well said.

Just for the record:

The Four types of Muslim

1/ the first type of Muslim is not really a Muslim at all, in the same way that a false Christian is not really a Christian. These people believe Islam to be peaceful, because they do not really understand it. They rarely go to mosque, know little about the Koran (apart from a few verses that they have memorised in Arabic) and because of denial, wishful thinking, or plain ignorance, believe that Islam is a force for good. They are the type of Muslim that will readily defend Islam by claiming that those who attack it know little about it or have been brainwashed by the anti-Muslim press.  The truth is, they are the ones in ignorance. They are also afraid of ‘extremists’ and ‘radicals’ within their own religion.

Good people at heart, they are more likely to find salvation in Jesus and apostatize from Islam if they are given the chance.

Examples: Many ‘moderate’ Muslims living in the West such as your friendly Muslim next door.

2/ the second type of Muslim is the first type of true Muslim. These people are deceitful. They are aware of Islam’s violent side but prefer not to use it. They sincerely believe that non-Muslims will accept Islam if they are given a false picture of it. They use taqiyya (lies) to fool non-Muslims and moderates alike. They practise 'dawa' (evangelicalism) at every opportunity, and will use every trick in the book to mislead, confuse and bewilder. They come at you with smiles, but these are only false smiles. Rarely will their true colors show, but the mask slips occasionally. If you do your research and don't blink you will see when the mask slips off!

Examples: Tariq Ramadan, Reza Aslan

3/ the third type of Muslim will use deceit less and aggression more. They are often well-versed in the Qu’ran and Hadiths. They will often play the victim. They take responsibility for nothing. Everything is the fault of the infidel. They will openly preach hatred and encourage other Muslims to be violent, but will rarely be violent themselves (at least not openly). They will use excuses for their hatred and blame the United States, Israel, Britain, immodestly dressed women, perceived oppression, or whatever they can. Their level of hatred depends on how confident they are feeling about their level of power. If they believe that the non-Muslim is in a position of weakness, they will spew their venom, but if their own position is weak they will remain silent, or say something that the enemy wants to hear.

Examples: Anjem Choudary, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, Yasser Arafat, Ayatollah Khomeini

4/ this type of Muslim is what some may describe as a full-blown terrorist. They will be part of the physical battle, either as preachers and leaders, or at the very bottom as Allah’s foot-soldiers, including those willing to die for their cause such as Taliban guerrillas and suicide bombers. They are violent, untrustworthy, and their intentions are to fight for Islam at all costs. It is virtually impossible to reason with them. Are they a lost cause? Who knows? But it is doubtful that they will ever change.

Examples: Osama bin Laden, the Saudi 9/11 bombers, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Michael Adebolajo

Please note that it is not always easy to identify which group a Muslim belongs to, especially the first two groups, as both these groups have very similar characteristics.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Here's something to consider -

A former Muslim pastor in Uganda (came to Jesus through a repeated dream) shares how he was attacked by Islamists. They poured acid on him.

Watch the video for the full testimony in the story - click here

At about 4:45 in the video, he talks about Islam in regards to whether it is peaceful or not. (Remember, he used to be a Muslim himself.)

Here's something to consider -

A former Muslim pastor in Uganda (came to Jesus through a repeated dream) shares how he was attacked by Islamists. They poured acid on him.

Watch the video for the full testimony in the story - click here

At about 4:45 in the video, he talks about Islam in regards to whether it is peaceful or not. (Remember, he used to be a Muslim himself.)

He paid a price with the loss of an eye and an ear, but soon he will be given new eyes and a new face which nobody will be able to take away from him.

I personally believe that some ex-Muslims make the best of Christians, better maybe than many non-Muslims who become Christians. This is because Muslims are already familiar with violence and have the know-how to deal with it.

Some of the greatest and bravest evangelists have been ex-Muslims who converted to Christ. They put many other Christian evangelists to shame because of their zeal and their fearless enthusiasm. They were never afraid to die, but now they have chosen life - yet they are still willing to die for Jesus if need be.

God knows who is his and who his children are, and he will pull the carpet from under Satan's feet anytime that he wishes. He will always keep taking Muslims away from their bondage and reveal himself to them. God never stops spreading his word and Satan hates it.

Satan may be taking over the old Christian World (or so he thinks) but behind his scaly back he is regularly losing his most devout foot-soldiers. This is because many Muslims, either secretly or openly, keep finding their salvation in Jesus. Long may they do so.

Please pray that many more Muslims find their salvation through Jesus Christ, son of God, and the Messiah of all mankind.

Amen.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/18/1987

I believe some Muslims are evil, yes. But im sure there are some who struggle to believe what we do but sadly do not have a way.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus and many blessings to you all,

I am in no way defending Islam nor would I defend any religion, creed or any teaching that does not proclaim Jesus as Our Lord and Savior, who hung on that tree bearing the sins of the world in His very own body so that we could have life eternal with our Loving Father-the GREAT I AM,the One and Only,TRUE,Living God(and Jesus & the Holy Spirit),,Okay(lol),I must also admit the fact that I have not read the Koran in many years so it is not at all fresh in my mind but I do recall thinking how similar to the Torah it was, as far as living under law(eye for an eye....)I didn't see it as being any more violent than I saw in the Old Testament and at that time(pre-my salvation)I thought Allah was the same God we serve only called by another name.The many Muslims I met all seemed to differ because of however they were taught,much like our many(Christian)denominations and were basically good people.....The enemy is insidious in the way that it can sound so close to Christianity when being taught to a young mind,or any confused mind for that matter.....I really considered that maybe Jesus appeared to this people as Mohammed,even after I read that  they do recognize Jesus as a man or martyr(please remember I was lost at the time)....the god of this world is certainly at work in this world we live in and has blinded many,it seems all religions are very similar in many ways except that they all do not have a Savior....maybe I am not making my point very well....I think the enemy is anything and everything that does not confess Jesus Christ as the Only Way to the Father-the only WAY,the only TRUTH and the only LIFE......whether or not there are Islams who do not follow correctly or whether or not they are peaceful (to me) really does not matter,the real danger is once a person believes and is in bondage by demonic religious instruction they can be lead to do anything....like the Son of Sam,a nice,quiet ,peaceful fellow that was ordered by God(through the neighbors dog)to commit serial murders!

I love you all and am so grateful that we have Jesus,let us pray in like mind and judgement ,in one accord,that Our Father grant us more time for the many that have not yet been saved.....Heavenly Father it is in Jesus name that we pray humankind call upon the Name that is above all Names!

God bless us all,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

Good summary on Islam and its violent past/present.

Anything that is fundamentally destructive will eventually destroy itself, unless it is supernaturally sustained. As violent and brutal islam has been to itself and its neighbors, and now the world, I am really surprised the world hasn't come together destroyed it. For some, islam is a means to an end.

My guess, is instead of confronting or eradicating, islam, the world will retreat from it. I'm starting to believe the only purpose islam serves, is to isolate Israel from the rest of the world. It is so close to achieving that now. Israel has been pretty much on its own for the last 4-5 years, though not completely isolated. I can see the US distancing itself even further from Israel in the next 4 years. The whole issue of "Palestine" has served to isolate Israel from Western countries too.

Under PBHO, it may not be the Boston Marathon attack, or 2 or 3 more after that, but one day, it will be 1 attack too many and the US will sever ties with Israel and try to make peace with islam. We've already tried, but jihadists won't stop attacking the US until their leaders are satisfied. Their leaders won't be satisfied until Israel is abandoned by us. I don't know when that will happen, but it will happen.

The US government may well attempt or even succeed in making peace with Islam. They may even abandon Isreal, but, there are those in the US that will not abandon Isreal, there are those of us who do now and always will support Isreal. We should all pray for peace in Jersulem.