• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/28/1962

Who is it you listen to, is it the Holy Spirit, the voice of God, Jesus, or is it men. Do you spend money on christian videos, books, conferences, tapes, MP3's, or did you take 5 min and sit in a quiet place and listen for His still small voice, whos understanding is it you seek. is it your own, it it your pastors, or and evangelists. whos wisdom is it you wish to have, mens or Gods, if its Gods where did you expect to find it, ? amongst men?? Does not knowledge puff up. or would you rather you be filled with knowledge then the wisdom of God. Are you looking for God?, where do you expect to find Him, did you know He is not lost, did you know that He knows where you are, did you now know, that if you open your mouth and speak, that He can hear, HE is not blind He is not deaf, and His arms are long enough to reach you wherever you are. So what it you seek.? Ask God to open your eyes, then you will see, Ask Him to open your ears, then you will hear. There are many who listen and cannot hear, there are many who look and do not see. Did you know God was silent for 2 weeks in September, did you know He did a new thing, or did you miss it, because the church never told you. So again, who do you seek, God or men, are you going to be like the money changers, and buy videos, and tapes and books to support the harlot system. The choice is yours.

In His Love

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

I look for and listen to God wherever and however I feel led to by the Holy Spirit, and I can tell you that God wasn't silent in September. There was no interruption of my relationship with God in September, and I think the same will be said by all Christians. God and His Children remained busy around the world, so what mystery revelation do you think that you have?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hummmm, this should be interesting....

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Did you know God was silent for 2 weeks in September, did you know He did a new thing, or did you miss it, because the church never told you

Ok I'll bite, what did God do new that the church didn't tell you about? And please reference this newness with scriptures, because God says He does nothing unless He first tells us about it through His prophets.

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  11/05/1959

Did you know God was silent for 2 weeks in September, did you know He did a new thing, or did you miss it, because the church never told you

Ok I'll bite, what did God do new that the church didn't tell you about? And please reference this newness with scriptures, because God says He does nothing unless He first tells us about it through His prophets.

shalom,

Mizz

Hi Mizz,

Have I made you mad at me yet? Sorry if I did. I think I made a few upset with my initial posts...

Umm.. Anyway I was under the impression that even Prophets weren't constantly in contact with God. Just wonder what you thought. Seems a little strange to think anyone would be in such constant contact they'd know God was silent for two weeks. Even stranger to think they would think this as being common knowledge.

Hmm I suspect maybe...

Revelation 8

1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

An end of the world message? Someone figured out there's a time difference between Heaven and earth. So half an hour in Heaven equal 2 weeks earth time?

I don't know. I can not understand Revelations. I read it and read lot of theories about it. None of it makes sense.

I suppose we don't know this is a Revelation reference warning post yet, so I'll just shut up for now. :32:

shalom,

Mizz

Hi Mizz,

Have I made you mad at me yet? Sorry if I did. I think I made a few upset with my initial posts...

Umm.. Anyway I was under the impression that even Prophets weren't constantly in contact with God. Just wonder what you thought. Seems a little strange to think anyone would be in such constant contact they'd know God was silent for two weeks. Even stranger to think they would think this as being common knowledge.

Hmm I suspect maybe...

Revelation 8

1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

An end of the world message? Someone figured out there's a time difference between Heaven and earth. So half an hour in Heaven equal 2 weeks earth time?

I don't know. I can not understand Revelations. I read it and read lot of theories about it. None of it makes sense.

I suppose we don't know this is a Revelation reference warning post yet, so I'll just shut up for now. :32:

No didn't make me mad at all. Theres not a reference to God being silent for two weeks in Sept. and that was what was asking after. The Rev. verse says half an hour not two weeks, where did you get the idea or reference that God was silent for two weeks and did something new? And where that idea of an half an hour equals 2 weeks is not only not biblical but thats a big guess to boot! God's 'heaven' and what we see as the heavens are a much different place. Not being a believer theres no way you could understand or begin to comphrend the book of Revelation, heck many who claim to understand it don't either but you would have to actually believe in God and His Son in order to understand any of it besides the idea its the end times.

As for the prophets we see they were in constant contact with God as He was giving them instructions, when they were in need of help, we read all through the scriptures how God communicated with His called out ones. God tells us through Isaiah and others that He does nothing first without telling us what He is going to do, we read all about those things in their writings,

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he reveals his secret to his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Seeker
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  11/05/1959

No didn't make me mad at all. Theres not a reference to God being silent for two weeks in Sept. and that was what was asking after. The Rev. verse says half an hour not two weeks, where did you get the idea or reference that God was silent for two weeks and did something new? And where that idea of an half an hour equals 2 weeks is not only not biblical but thats a big guess to boot! God's 'heaven' and what we see as the heavens are a much different place. Not being a believer theres no way you could understand or begin to comphrend the book of Revelation, heck many who claim to understand it don't either but you would have to actually believe in God and His Son in order to understand any of it besides the idea its the end times.

As for the prophets we see they were in constant contact with God as He was giving them instructions, when they were in need of help, we read all through the scriptures how God communicated with His called out ones. God tells us through Isaiah and others that He does nothing first without telling us what He is going to do, we read all about those things in their writings,

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he reveals his secret to his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7

shalom,

Mizz

I don't know, there is just a lot of propheteering among some believers with regard to this moment of silence and the beginning of the end. The OP was a bit cryptic so I was just trying to figure out(guessing) the reference. Unfortunately I see they haven't returned to clarify any thing yet.

shalom,

Mizz

I don't know, there is just a lot of propheteering among some believers with regard to this moment of silence and the beginning of the end. The OP was a bit cryptic so I was just trying to figure out(guessing) the reference. Unfortunately I see they haven't returned to clarify any thing yet.

And those people just may be right about that. It still doesn't show that there was a two week silence in Sept. where God did something different or that this half hour shows a two week time span though and I would be pretty interested in what was meant in the OP too.

shalom,

Mizz

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I don't know about you, but when I'm alone and silent, sometimes my imagination runs away with me... The great thing is that the Bible is there to reel you in when this happens.

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/04/1992

I usually read the bible, watch videos on you tube, listen to preachers, and utilize common sense. However, my final authority is the Word of God in the Bible.