What are the evidence of ones salvation

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Many have written with deep thoughts, all have written with care and God's love for me, a stranger whom you do not know, with deep appreciation I thank you all.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,196
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Matt 25:31-46

31 "But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 "And all the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left. 34 "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36 naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' 37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You drink? 38'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39'And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40 "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' 41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44 "Then they themselves also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

NASB

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

31 "But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 "And all the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left. 34 "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36 naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' 37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You drink? 38'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39'And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40 "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' 41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44 "Then they themselves also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

NASB

With all Christian charity and respect, I fail to see what the judgment of the nations have to do with the Christian. The separation of the nations is going to happen after I am gone.

Rom 4:20,21 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

"Waver" is "diakrino" which means to doubt. "He who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." Jam 1:6b While Abraham grew in his understand and revelation of the promise, he did not doubt it. The faith that saves is one which is fully persuaded that God has power to do what he promised. We see such confidence applied a few years later when God challenges him to sacrifice his son. Yet Abraham believed God so strongly that he knew he would not lose his son. For it was promised that Isaac would have children. Thus we read in Hebrew 11:17-29 "By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, even though God had said to him, 'It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.' Abraham reasoned that God could raise the dead, and figuratively speaking, he did receive Isaac back from death." In contrast Israel failed to enter the promise land due to unbelief, in fear of giants. "So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief." Heb 3:19

The faith that saves confidently believes God despite contrary circumstances. Being fully persuade not only affects one's life, but one's preaching. The same Greek word "plerophoreo" for "fully persuaded" is used in 2Tim 4:17 "But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me" As also the related word for "assurance" or "deep conviction" ("plerophoria") used in 1Th 1:5 "because our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction." And as confidence communicates conviction, so those who are fully persuade of the truth speak confidently. "And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak" 2Cor 4:13. The source.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

A lot of people, I think, who have genuinely been saved doubt their salvation in times of trial and afflictions, after being saved for 36 years I still doubt that I have truly have been saved. What proof is there that I am God's own possession.

Greetings Monarchy,

There's so many scriptures that can back your question up...but I feel if you don't have them in your spirit or heart during times of trial or afflictions they become (because of our mindset) useless. The Words purpose is to operate in whatever stage of life we find ourselves in.. it exalts us to go higher and during times of trial, afflictions or whatever may come to distract us...be there to not only help us to examine ourselves, but to sustain us, to encourage us to hold on...to press on...to see what the end will be. Christ redeemed us through His blood...all we have to do is believe and receive. The Word of God acts as a receipt and guarantees that as long as we trust in Him..we are His own.

These are trying times for the saints of God...simply because the time is so near...hold fast to your faith in knowing that you are Gods property. Search His word and let Him speak to your spirit-man and as He does this the Holy Ghost will be fed and exercised...He is our Helper, and when we may lose our train of thought..He reaches in and brings Gods promise back to us.

When times like this comes (yes, I've been there) I repent and began to speak positive to what ever the enemy maybe saying to me...I turn the Word on him.... I am the child of the Most High God, the sheep of His pasture, I know His voice, no stranger will I answer, I'm fearfully, wonderfully made in Him will I trust, when you satan.. my enemy comes in like a flood, God lifts up a standard before you....Greater is He thats in me..than he that in the world...God so loves me, that He give His only Son and because I believe and has received Him...I have everlasting life... start calling things that be not (or feel not) as if they were, and they shall become. Whatever we need from God concerning any area of our lives...search His word, fill up on it... Monarch, you will find that you are God's property... :wub:

2J

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

There is never doubt by the ones that believe in Him. HE decides for us, and we thank and glorify Him for His love and mercy.

Blessings

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,196
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

NASB

With all Christian charity and respect, I fail to see what the judgment of the nations have to do with the Christian. The separation of the nations is going to happen after I am gone.

are you saying that those people who are going to heaven are not christians??

A lot of people, I think, who have genuinely been saved doubt their salvation in times of trial and afflictions, after being saved for 36 years I still doubt that I have truly have been saved. What proof is there that I am God's own possession.

Yes~!

If I And All Men Be Liers

For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Romans 3:3-4

God Be True

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 19:1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Greetings Monarchy,

There's so many scriptures that can back your question up...but I feel if you don't have them in your spirit or heart during times of trial or afflictions they become (because of our mindset) useless. The Words purpose is to operate in whatever stage of life we find ourselves in.. it exalts us to go higher and during times of trial, afflictions or whatever may come to distract us...be there to not only help us to examine ourselves, but to sustain us, to encourage us to hold on...to press on...to see what the end will be. Christ redeemed us through His blood...all we have to do is believe and receive. The Word of God acts as a receipt and guarantees that as long as we trust in Him..we are His own.

These are trying times for the saints of God...simply because the time is so near...hold fast to your faith in knowing that you are Gods property. Search His word and let Him speak to your spirit-man and as He does this the Holy Ghost will be fed and exercised...He is our Helper, and when we may lose our train of thought..He reaches in and brings Gods promise back to us.

When times like this comes (yes, I've been there) I repent and began to speak positive to what ever the enemy maybe saying to me...I turn the Word on him.... I am the child of the Most High God, the sheep of His pasture, I know His voice, no stranger will I answer, I'm fearfully, wonderfully made in Him will I trust, when you satan.. my enemy comes in like a flood, God lifts up a standard before you....Greater is He thats in me..than he that in the world...God so loves me, that He give His only Son and because I believe and has received Him...I have everlasting life... start calling things that be not (or feel not) as if they were, and they shall become. Whatever we need from God concerning any area of our lives...search His word, fill up on it... Monarch, you will find that you are God's property... :wub:

2J

Amen :thumbsup:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,252
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

To become spiritually activated by:

Dying to self to live unto Him... Self denial to gain in obedience to His Word becomes spiritual awareness of Presence, Power, and Relations. Things will testify to you like: a quiet time and truth enters your heart, then later confirmed by witness of others in comment or readings. Favor of God is realized by treatment of others to you. People take notice of your presence even though you are humbled and lowly in heart and stature. etc.

Rom 8:16

16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God

NKJV

Love, Steven