• i have no idea

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

just wanted to say that i dont believe in the gap theory nor do i ascribe to word of faith teachers like binny hinn.

AMEN TO THAT :) :) :) Did you know Kenneth Copeland was one of benny Hinn's mentors? They both went to kenneth hagan's school, which has produced a VAST majority of false teachers we see today.

yea im awear of copeland and others like him..... one time i heard him say that he could of died on the cross instead of jesus

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  3

just wanted to say that i dont believe in the gap theory nor do i ascribe to word of faith teachers like binny hinn.

AMEN TO THAT :) :) :) Did you know Kenneth Copeland was one of benny Hinn's mentors? They both went to kenneth hagan's school, which has produced a VAST majority of false teachers we see today.

yea im awear of copeland and others like him..... one time i heard him say that he could of died on the cross instead of jesus

I heard that too. AND that he said God was only inches bigger than him. Hinn once claimed that each member of the trinity was a trinity in itself making 9 members of the Godhead instead of 3. He later recanted but before that had swore up and down he recieved that information by the Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  3

I heard that too. AND that he said God was only inches bigger than him. Hinn once claimed that each member of the trinity was a trinity in itself making 9 members of the Godhead instead of 3. He later recanted but before that had swore up and down he recieved that information by the Holy Spirit.

I myself think it is 3 within 3 within 3, the perfect trinity of 27! Not really, but if you're gonna go the extra step might as well take it all the way. :)

Thats funny. :24: So which of the Jesus's do I pray to? :24: