Babbler

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

As you say, time will tell, but currently I am still of the persuasion that Obama is the "mask" to the real problem. From what I can see, he's not where he is by his own strength and power; others brought him to this place.

I agree. He's just a puppet. I believe Reagan was the last real president we had, and they tried to kill him. Everyone since Reagan has been a puppet president. I just wonder who is writing the words on this current puppet's tele-prompter?

Ponder that we really don't know for sure who Obama is and where he came from. I'm tempted to agrree that he's a puppet........ but I'd like to know more about his background.

There is a lot about him on the internet, but, as you, I would like to know what the truth is about him.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

In the sense that Zbiggy B was speaking of 'global comunity with shared interest', we already had such a thing. The world has always had nations trading with each other for common shared interests. Make no mistake about it, Mr. B was obviously no fan of a one world government and was furthermore right that America should not yield to such a body.

It's like what soldiers say about snipers: It isn't the one you see, it's the one you DON'T. Magog is not so much a government as it is people acting in concert with one another to further the desire of Satan, who is Gog. There may never be a "one world government" in the most literal sense. Satan is far more insidious than that. He will never show himself, because once people see what he is REALLY like, who would follow him? If he were to reveal himself for what he really is, people would come flocking to Christ in droves. No, he couches himself in the things that interest godless people. Gay rights, aborticide, evolution, euthanasia, environmentalism, economic equality (communism), anti-religion and so forth.

Obama is only one of billions of 'lawless ones', one Magogite in the pack.

I mean you no disrespect, really.

But you have a private interpretation for the words Gog and Magog, that I simply can't go along with.

It's not an interpretation, it's an understanding. John is describing things after the Reign of Christ in terms Ezekiel used to describe the invasion of Israel by the Scythians. The two prophecies are not identical, and have several dissimilar portions and several similar portions. Why? I will ask John when I see him. That is how the Holy Spirit led him to write. The earliest readers would have been familar (far more familiar than we today) with Gog and Magog.

In the original prophecy, Gog is the chief prince of Magog. In the Johannine prophecy, Satan becomes Gog-like. We know that fallen angels are referred to as princes in Scripture, and Satan is most certainly the chief of the fallen angels. Magog is very obviously (we are told right in the passage) the godless peoples of the whole earth. Who ELSE would the leader of the godless be? Satan. He IS their chief prince; whether they acknowledge him as such or not, Satan is the chief prince of the godless. Satan deceives them into not believing the gospel and into believing that they are gods unto themselves. And what does he lead them to DO? Come against the holy city, which is where the people of God live metaphorically (Hebrews 12). So then, (regardless of your millennial position) where am I incorrect? IS John not comparing the events he sees with the Ezekiel prophecy, because it sure looks that way from this angle.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

As you say, time will tell, but currently I am still of the persuasion that Obama is the "mask" to the real problem. From what I can see, he's not where he is by his own strength and power; others brought him to this place.

I agree. He's just a puppet. I believe Reagan was the last real president we had, and they tried to kill him. Everyone since Reagan has been a puppet president. I just wonder who is writing the words on this current puppet's tele-prompter?

Ponder that we really don't know for sure who Obama is and where he came from. I'm tempted to agrree that he's a puppet........ but I'd like to know more about his background.

He's a Muslim,what more is needed to know.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Is he really human?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Is he really human?

I thought somebody would have checked that by now. :noidea:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I've seen enough. He has slipped through the cracks and gotten behind enemy lines. He hates capitalism, the U.S. constitution and the America we all know and love. Four more years under Obama will cripple America.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

There is a lot about him on the internet, but, as you, I would like to know what the truth is about him.

The truth is that he has thrown us (the USA) under the bus.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

The truth is that he has thrown us (the USA) under the bus.

No argument here. That is it in a nutshell.