Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

The Balfour declaration insured Israel a homeland so why does the so-called Palestians have the temple mount and the West Bank?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357

The Balfour declaration insured Israel a homeland so why does the so-called Palestians have the temple mount and the West Bank?

Because in 1967, the foolish Israelis gave the temple mount to the Arabs as a sign of goodwill. The Arabs, in true Arabic/Muslim style banned all Jews from the temple mount and continued murder Jews in repeated terror attacks to show their "appreciation" for that moment of weakness displayed Israel. Sometimes Israel can really do some dumb things. Trying to show goodwill to an enemy that has no sense of honor and would rather see you dead than ever live in peace with you, is just dumb.

As for why they have the West Bank... in the months leading up to May 14, 1948, the day Israel officially became a nation, the surrounding Arab governments told the Arabs living among the Jews in "Palestine" to flee from their homes. The plan was to annihilate the Israeli Jews once and for all and then the Arabs could return not to their own homes but take the homes of the dead Jews as well. The attack was a disaster and in one year, Israel single handedly, in the Power of God, defeated the six Arab army coilitian and preserved their nation. The problem was that the Arabs who fled their homes at the behest of the Arab world, were now refugees in the WB and Gaza.

The WB and Gaza were under Jordanian and Egyptian control, respectively. Israel attempted repatriate the Arabs who fled, but this met with strong resistence by the Arab nations in the UN and the UN demanded Israel halt all repatriation activities. The Arab world, not Israel, created and perpetuated the refugee crisis. They have used the Arab refugees as a fifth column, as cheap labor and cannon fodder to continue terrorist activities against Israel.

The Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza were never known as Palestinians until the 1960s. Prior to the establishment of Israel as a nation, the term "Palestinian" was used to designate the Jewish inhabitants of the Land. The Arabs were never known as "Palestinians" until 15 or 16 years AFTER the establishment of Israel. This was done to give the illusion that the Palestinians were a nationalized people who were forcibly displaced by the Jews. The truth is that the Palestinians are really Jordanians, Egyptians, Lebanese, Syrians, etc.

There never was an Arab presence in the Land of Israel until the 7th century. Even so, the ruling Muslim groups throughout the centuries were not Arabs.

Historically, the Jews have a much better claim to the Land than any Arabs. Most of the Arabs living in Israel are descended from migrant workers who came to the Land looking for work in the early parts of the 20th century when Jews began returning to the Land. The Jews had purchased mostly uninhabited desert and swamps from absentee Turks who were all to happy to get rid of it. The few Arabs farms that did exist were also purchased for a very handsome amount as is confirmed by the British Peel Commision of 1937 which attests that there was no forced eviction of Arabs by the Jews in contradiction to Muslim claims.

The Arab migrant workers helped the returning Jews irrigate the wastelands and helped them to dry up the swamps as well. The descendents of thse migrants are the Arabs now called "Palestinians."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Not a terribly good argument as the declaration also guarantees the political and religious rights of the existing non-Jewish population, and clearly the Al Asqa Mosque and the Domer on the Rock predate Balfour.

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.[1]

There never was an Arab presence in the Land of Israel until the 7th century. Even so, the ruling Muslim groups throughout the centuries were not Arabs.

Well there wasn't an English speaking presence in North America until the seventeenth century so that gives Arab speakers a 1,000 year advantage over Anglo-Americans. Although this ignores the fact that whilst the colonisation of North America involved the annihilation of most of the pre-existing community, the population of what is now Palestine and Israel by and large shifted gradually from speaking Aramaic to speaking Arabic, (Aramaic was the main language in the region before the Arab occupation). The latter fact reflected in recent genetic studies that Jews and Palestinians of the region whatever their religious and political differences are, genetically closely related.

[Historically, the Jews have a much better claim to the Land than any Arabs. Most of the Arabs living in Israel are descended from migrant workers who came to the Land looking for work in the early parts of the 20th century when Jews began returning to the Land. The Jews had purchased mostly uninhabited desert and swamps from absentee Turks who were all to happy to get rid of it. The few Arabs farms that did exist were also purchased for a very handsome amount as is confirmed by the British Peel Commision of 1937 which attests that there was no forced eviction of Arabs by the Jews in contradiction to Muslim claims.

The Arab migrant workers helped the returning Jews irrigate the wastelands and helped them to dry up the swamps as well. The descendents of thse migrants are the Arabs now called "Palestinians."

ottoman Mandate and other population statistics say otherwise

In his paper 'Demography in Israel/Palestine: Trends, Prospects and Policy Implications'[7] Sergio DellaPergola, drawing on the work of Bachi (1975), provides rough estimates of the population of Palestine west of the River Jordan by religion groups from the 1st century onwards summarised in the table below.

Year Jews Christians Muslims Total1

First half 1st century CE Majority - - ~2,500²

5th century Minority Majority - >1st century

End 12th century Minority Minority Majority >225

14th cent. before Black Death Minority Minority Majority 225

14th cent. after Black Death Minority Minority Majority 150

1533–1539 5 6 145 157

1690–1691 2 11 219 23

1800 7 22 246 275

1890 43 57 432 53

1914 94 70 525 689

1922 84 71 589 752

1931 175 89 760 1,033

1947 630 143 1,181 1,970

1. Figures in thousands.

From here

Edited by amor

Take that, so-called, Palistinians. Some know what I mean.

The other thing is whilst Gingrich, like you, seems for the moment to question the existence of the palestinians, although I'm sure he didn't say that to Arafat when they met, Netanyahu the Likud Priome Minister of Israel accepts they exist

Ladies and gentlemen, Israel has extended its hand in peace from the moment it was established 63 years ago. On behalf of Israel and the Jewish people, I extend that hand again today. I extend it to the people of Egypt and Jordan, with renewed friendship for neighbors with whom we have made peace. I extend it to the people of Turkey, with respect and good will. I extend it to the people of Libya and Tunisia, with admiration for those trying to build a democratic future. I extend it to the other peoples of North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, with whom we want to forge a new beginning. I extend it to the people of Syria, Lebanon and Iran, with awe at the courage of those fighting brutal repression.

But most especially, I extend my hand to the Palestinian people, with whom we seek a just and lasting peace.

Am i to take it that he is wrong and you are right?

The other thing is whilst Gingrich, like you, seems for the moment to question the existence of the palestinians, although I'm sure he didn't say that to Arafat when they met,
I am talking about the great horde of Arabs that arrived after 1948 in resistance of he State of Israel. They came from all over the Arab world because these Jews moved into Allah's land.

The other thing is whilst Gingrich, like you, seems for the moment to question the existence of the palestinians, although I'm sure he didn't say that to Arafat when they met,
I am talking about the great horde of Arabs that arrived after 1948 in resistance of he State of Israel. They came from all over the Arab world because these Jews moved into Allah's land.

What? Which hordes? There was no mass Arab immigration into the region post 1948. The poulation movements that occured involved Arabs leaving those areas that became Israel some settling in Gaza and the West Bank and many others in refugee camps in neighbouring Arab states.

What? Which hordes? There was no mass Arab immigration into the region post 1948. The poulation movements that occured involved Arabs leaving those areas that became Israel some settling in Gaza and the West Bank and many others in refugee camps in neighbouring Arab states.

You have won the discussion, I have lost, I don't care. I am tired of debates and heated debates, whether I started it or someone else, wheather I turned the heat up or someone else, I am sick of it.

Sorry, off topic.

Take that, so-called, Palistinians. Some know what I mean....

The other thing is whilst Gingrich, like you, seems for the moment to question the existence of the palestinians, although I'm sure he didn't say that to Arafat when they met....

I am talking about the great horde of Arabs that arrived after 1948 in resistance of The State of Israel. They came from all over the Arab world because these Jews moved into Allah's land.....

What? Which hordes? There was no mass Arab immigration into the region post 1948. The poulation movements that occured involved Arabs leaving those areas that became Israel some settling in Gaza and the West Bank and many others in refugee camps in neighbouring Arab states....

:thumbsup:

Great Hordes....

Israel was attacked on the same day it gained its independence – May 14th. The armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq attacked Israel. With such a combined force attacking Israel, few would have given the new country any chance of survival. In fact, Israel had internal problems regardless of what was happening on its borders. The regular army had to be used to disband Irgun and the Stern Gang. Both of these had been classed as terrorist organisations by the British in pre-war Palestine, David Ben-Gurion, Prime Minister and Defence Minister wanted the Israeli army to remain non-political and using a combination of diplomacy and force, he removed both groups as a threat. The leaders of both groups were arrested but members of them did join the army. At the height of the 1948 War, Israel’s army numbered 100,000.

Though the attack on Israel was a surprise one, Israel was surprisingly well equipped at a military level. The country had a navy and many in her army were experienced in combat as a result of World War Two. Israel had also bought three B-17 bombers in America on the black market. In July 1948, these were used to bomb the Egyptian capital, Cairo.

The Arab nations that attacked Israel faced one major problem. There was nothing to co-ordinate their attacks. Each essentially attacked as a separate unit rather than as a combined force. However, the Israeli Army was under one single command structure and this proved to be very important. Israeli victories came on all the war fronts

http://www.historyle...he_1948_war.htm

Great Hordes....

The Six Day War began with a preemtive attack by Israel on the 5th of June 1967. While the blockade by Egypt of the Gulf of Aqaba (announced on May 22nd 1967) provided the immediate trigger, "the blockage was only one part of a buildup against Israel that had gone on for more than a year" (Tigay, 1980). Cold war tensions also played a part, the Soviets encouraged and exploited a destabalisation in the region and provided military and economic aid to Syria in order to endanger Jordan and Iraq while increasing the threat to Israel. Egypt was also a Soviet suplicant, "the Kremlin continued to bolster Nasser with military, diplomatic and economic aid, as Nasser sought to consolidate his power and soviet influence in Yemen, Aden and south Arabia" (Tigay, 1980).

Terrorist attacks against Israel had also been growing. Many forget that attacks on Israel's civilians are not new, it is only the Western appriciation and understanding that is new since the September 11th attack on the United States and the July 7th attack on the UK. Tigay notes that "Arab terrorist attacks grew more frequent", and specifically that there were 35 attacks in 1965, 41 attacks in 1966, and in just the first fourth months of 1967 there were had already been 37 terrorist attacks.

In addition to the terrorist attacks, the Syrians army shelled Israeli villages from the Golan Heighs. When Israel complained to the United Nations Security Council the Soviets used their veto to prevent any action being taken to stop the Syrian agression. Syria began to demand "instant, open, and all out war against Israel" (Tigay, 1980). In early April Syria attacked Israeli argicultural equipment on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. The attack involved not only machine guns, but also tanks and heavy mortars. Israel scrambled and shot down six MiGs. The Syrians were not impressed and complained about Egypts lack of military assistance during their attack. It is Egypts response with threats of war, mobilisation of toops and the closing of the Strait of Tiran that led to Israel's pre-emptive strike.

http://www.zionismon...six_day_war.htm

~

Great Hordes~!

Look To Your Streets

And To The Streets Of The World And Of Israel

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about. They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly. They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;

Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places. Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:

From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. Psalms 17:8-15

And Trust In Jesus

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them. And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. Isaiah 61

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe