• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1976

What ever caused you to believe these two are the False Prophet and the Antichrist?

By reading the Bible literally, while allowing for figures of speech and allegories, but applying the allegories in a literal application. I've read and listened to every Book of the Bible well over 20 times. I've read and listened to Daniel and Revelation well over 100 times.

This has been my main Bible study for over 10 years.

To find the Biblical profile of the members of the unholy godhead. This includes a profile of Satan as recorded in the Word of God.

My wife of 20 years told me in 2004, that when she was 6 years old, God spoke to her and told her that Prince William was the Antichrist. Through my studies, God revealed to me the Doctrine of the unholy godhead.

To understand the Biblical relationship between the False Prophet and the Antichrist.

The current teaching of the Church is:

Satan = unholy father

Antichrist = unholy son

False Prophet = unholy spirit

If you rearrange these to their proper order, a clearer picture emerges:

False Prophet = unholy father

Antichrist = unholy son

Satan = unholy spirit

My conclusion and answer to my over 10 year question: What is the Biblical relationship between the False Prophet and the Antichrist?

This royal relationship is reserved for a gentile "father" and firstborn "son" that rise from within the boundaries of the ancient "Roman Empire". At the appointed time, this Sea Beast will rise "out of" the waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The Antichrist will have a special scar on his forehead and will rule for 7 years (3 1/2 years as a prince - 3 1/2 years as a king). Both Beasts will have the "likeness" of a "body of a leopard, feet of a bear, and a mouth of a lion". The False Prophet's name will equal 666 according to the Greek/Hebrew gematria. He will unite the world through his pantheistic religious philosophy and economic establishment.

Here is a full frame photo of Isa (False Prophet) and the Mahdi (Antichrist) of Islam.

If you click on my Warped Warriors signature it will take you to the homepage of our website.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

The pre-millennial understanding is not the only eschatology, NOR IS IT NECESSARILY THE CORRECT ONE.

Two of the main questions posed at the beginning of this thread was:

What Does The Bible Tell Us About The AntiChrist?

How will we know who he is?

Notice: "The Antichrist?", not "An Antichrist?", not "The spirit of Antichrist?"

She is asking what the Bible says about this specific human being, and how to understand WHO HE IS.

I have the answer and the doctrine to prove it.

Can you give her the name of the False Prophet? *against ToS*

Can you give her the name of the Antichrist? *against ToS*

:24: What a C R O C K

Something is Warped all right. I suppose England is Israel? ROFL. If that's your doctrine, you need help.

Edited by OneLight

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

futurists, why do they do that? revalation mentions no nations that arent in connection to ancient isreal. no china, no usa. and no england.

I suppose England is Israel?

No. Israel is Israel and is real.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

What ever caused you to believe these two are the False Prophet and the Antichrist?

By reading the Bible literally, while allowing for figures of speech and allegories, but applying the allegories in a literal application. I've read and listened to every Book of the Bible well over 20 times. I've read and listened to Daniel and Revelation well over 100 times.

This has been my main Bible study for over 10 years.

To find the Biblical profile of the members of the unholy godhead. This includes a profile of Satan as recorded in the Word of God.

My wife of 20 years told me in 2004, that when she was 6 years old, God spoke to her and told her that Prince William was the Antichrist. Through my studies, God revealed to me the Doctrine of the unholy godhead.

To understand the Biblical relationship between the False Prophet and the Antichrist.

The current teaching of the Church is:

Satan = unholy father

Antichrist = unholy son

False Prophet = unholy spirit

If you rearrange these to their proper order, a clearer picture emerges:

False Prophet = unholy father

Antichrist = unholy son

Satan = unholy spirit

My conclusion and answer to my over 10 year question: What is the Biblical relationship between the False Prophet and the Antichrist?

This royal relationship is reserved for a gentile "father" and firstborn "son" that rise from within the boundaries of the ancient "Roman Empire". At the appointed time, this Sea Beast will rise "out of" the waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The Antichrist will have a special scar on his forehead and will rule for 7 years (3 1/2 years as a prince - 3 1/2 years as a king). Both Beasts will have the "likeness" of a "body of a leopard, feet of a bear, and a mouth of a lion". The False Prophet's name will equal 666 according to the Greek/Hebrew gematria. He will unite the world through his pantheistic religious philosophy and economic establishment.

Here is a full frame photo of Isa (False Prophet) and the Mahdi (Antichrist) of Islam.

If you click on my Warped Warriors signature it will take you to the homepage of our website.

I was questioning how you came to the conclusion what these two were the False Prophet and the Antichrist. Your reply is that your wife, at age 6, was told by God that Prince William was the Antichrist. Is that you answer?

I was questioning how you came to the conclusion what these two were the False Prophet and the Antichrist. Your reply is that your wife, at age 6, was told by God that Prince William was the Antichrist. Is that you answer?

That is part of the answer. Even before she told me, I was already studying about the two Beasts. To understand such a mystery, God MUST speak to His children to let them understand His plan. God told Adam/Eve and Satan about the plan of salvation. God told Noah about the Flood. God told Israel through Moses and the Prophets about the captivity of Jerusalem by Babylon and the destruction of Jerusalem. :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

God MUST have a witness. :anv20181: :anv20181: :anv20181:

The Scripture says: Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7)

We are twice born children of the Most High. :angel: :angel:

Jesus quoting the Old Testament: 'that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established'. (Matthew 18:16)

:emot-handshake:

My wife is one witness. And through my over 10 year study, I am the second witness. (WE ARE NOT THE TWO WINESSES OF REVELATION)

Through my literal Scripture studies, God revealed to me the Doctrine of the unholy godhead, which proclaims this Biblical relationship between the False Prophet and the Antichrist. That of a "father" and firstborn "son".

That is our witness.

Edited by kevinsball

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

That is part of the answer. Even before she told me, I was already studying about the two Beasts. To understand such a mystery, God MUST speak to His children to let them understand His plan. God told Adam/Eve and Satan about the plan of salvation. God told Noah about the Flood. God told Israel through Moses and the Prophets about the captivity of Jerusalem by Babylon and the destruction of Jerusalem. :sherlock: :sherlock: :sherlock:

The Scripture says: Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. (Amos 3:7)

Jesus quoting the Old Testament: 'that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established'. (Matthew 18:16)

My wife is one witness. And through my over 10 year study, I am the second witness. (WE ARE NOT THE TWO WINESSES OF REVELATION)

Through my literal Scripture studies, God revealed to me the Doctrine of the unholy godhead, which proclaims this Biblical relationship between the False Prophet and the Antichrist. That of a "father" and firstborn "son".

That is our witness.

The history of Judas having Satan enter him for his purpose shows us the relationship between the Son of Perdition and the Devil. John the Baptist coming before Jesus in the spirit of Elijah is what the false prophet will counterfeit. The amount of time the Lawless One has in his ministry is the same amount of time Jesus had in His, three and a half years.

There is a great deal of scripture that speaks of these two characters and it's what helps us determine these things with biblical wisdom not personal insight. While in a sense we do have to wait and see about what you have said the bible keeps us from having to speculate. Just as Judas wasn't made known until his time, so too will these characters not be made known until their time. These things are part of waiting for our Lord, we know His redemption draws nigh when we see all these things begin to happen. Don't get hung up on who this character is.

We need to be careful about "thus saith the Lord" statements.

These kind of speculations actually don't do the Body of Christ a great service, Just as Harold Camping made a joke out of the rapture the speculating about antichrist does the same. We have the Word of God and when these two guys show up they will be able to possibly fool even the elect of God. Their show will be the one the world looks to. Just as the world saw something that wasn't there in Obama, even giving him a Nobel peace prize, the world will see something in the coming man of sin, the difference being this guy will deliver. Princes, Presidents, Kings and puppets may be types of, or an antichrist, but the real deal will be something like them but much more. The thing to learn about Obama isn't so much Obama but the world becoming ripe for the picking.

First the serpent and then we get the dragon. Deception then persecution. What has been, is and will be, until the end.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

It's a good thing we don't live in OT times. Stoning is a tough way to go.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

That is our witness.

I guess you see yourself as a Prophet?

I am afraid you are misusing scripture also. Matthew 18:16 is about confronting someone who has sinned against you, not prophecy.

Can you provide facts instead of platitudes?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It's a good thing we don't live in OT times. Stoning is a tough way to go.

that would depend on the persons doing the stoning..... those rocks could be the size of bowling balls and it is possible to end it with one big rock...... don't know if that would hurt much or not.