• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Jesus told me over thirty years ago that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he has ever suffered.

Jesus told us all that over 2000 years ago. It's in the BIBLE.

I was to give a word and leave. Out of that word a community would grow, he wanted a place of safety for his people.

Really? Where is that?

Three years ago Jesus told me who the Anti Christ is, but that is not for discussion at this time. I did ask Jesus if the person who he said was the Anti Christ was the Anti Christ, meaning the last time Anti Christ mentioned in scripture, and Jesus told me yes.

I don't believe that is the truth.

Folks, if it isn't obvious, this individual is apparently * edit* needs more help than any of us can give. Giving attention to this one will only feed his ego more. How's about the admins sending this fine sinless prophet on his way so that the rest of us 'heathen' can fellowship in peace without his false condemnation?

* edited *

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus told me over thirty years ago that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he has ever suffered. I was to give a word and leave. Out of that word a community would grow, he wanted a place of safety for his people.

Three years ago Jesus told me who the Anti Christ is, but that is not for discussion at this time. I did ask Jesus if the person who he said was the Anti Christ was the Anti Christ, meaning the last time Anti Christ mentioned in scripture, and Jesus told me yes.

Did Jesus tell you to tell others that you have a secret and not tell?

Is it really a secret now that you've told everyone that you have a secret?

just sayin'

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I am a prophet, but my public ministry is yet to come. My job for now is just to give a word, and Jesus wants me to do so via the internet.

Thankful, the prophets that I know are not interested in broadcasting themselves but rather focus on ministering to people and exalting the Lord.

Your entire first post is all about you and drawing attention to yourself.

Please search your heart.

.... Three years ago Jesus told me who the Anti Christ is, but that is not for discussion at this time....

Yes

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11

Well

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 1 Peter 1:20

I am a prophet, but my public ministry is yet to come. My job for now is just to give a word, and Jesus wants me to do so via the internet.

Thankful, the prophets that I know are not interested in broadcasting themselves but rather focus on ministering to people and exalting the Lord.

Your entire first post is all about you and drawing attention to yourself.

Please search your heart.

I'm going to agree with neb here. You need to really search your heart.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus told me over thirty years ago that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he has ever suffered.

Jesus told us all that over 2000 years ago. It's in the BIBLE.

I was to give a word and leave. Out of that word a community would grow, he wanted a place of safety for his people.

Really? Where is that?

I don't believe that is the truth.

People who still deliberately commit sin are of the devil and will never believe the truth.

(1 John 3:8) “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work”

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

People who still deliberately commit sin are of the devil and will never believe the truth.

(1 John 3:8) “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work”

I wish everyone who ever came to this Board with their proclamation of God's revelation and using such verses to substantiate their claims could be here at the same time.

That way they can all try to out-do each other on who had "the truth" and was actually hearing from God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,218
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jesus told me over thirty years ago that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he has ever suffered. I was to give a word and leave. Out of that word a community would grow, he wanted a place of safety for his people.

God's prophets never hid what God told them. What was the word you were to give and what community grew out of it? Did you obey Jesus? How do we know you are telling us words of Jesus and not Satan? Why did he give you the name of the antichrist when his word says the antichrist would be revealed during the tribulations? Do you believe we are living in the tribulations? If so what makes you think that?

I share what Jesus tells me to share. There are no expectations on my part that people will or should believe me.

The Holy Spirit once told me to tell people that no matter who tells them anything about God to ask Jesus if it is right or wrong.

Why Jesus wants me to share is not something I need to know.

By the way Jesus talks to me all the time. When he told me that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he ever has, I was driving and old car with my wife, three babies, and a dog. We were looking for a place to put up a tent that was our home at the time.

I spent about three years with an entity like that. telling me stuff that was so remarkable I just knew it was God himself. Secrets that no one should know..... until one night that it tried to get me to kill someone...... it was only then that I realized that the thing I had been interfacing with was not from God.

From perosnal experience I would caution you to be very very careful with this entity you are hearing from...... and if you have done any studies at all about Satan and his following, you need to pray over that information to keep it from your life.

edited to add that we need to pray for this person for it is possible that he/she is in great spiritual danger and from my personal experieices if he's yielding to this thing speaking to him, he might be a danger to the people around him.

Edited by other one

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

God's prophets never hid what God told them. What was the word you were to give and what community grew out of it? Did you obey Jesus? How do we know you are telling us words of Jesus and not Satan? Why did he give you the name of the antichrist when his word says the antichrist would be revealed during the tribulations? Do you believe we are living in the tribulations? If so what makes you think that?

I share what Jesus tells me to share. There are no expectations on my part that people will or should believe me.

The Holy Spirit once told me to tell people that no matter who tells them anything about God to ask Jesus if it is right or wrong.

Why Jesus wants me to share is not something I need to know.

By the way Jesus talks to me all the time. When he told me that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he ever has, I was driving and old car with my wife, three babies, and a dog. We were looking for a place to put up a tent that was our home at the time.

I spent about three years with an entity like that. telling me stuff that was so remarkable I just knew it was God himself. Secrets that no one should know..... until one night that it tried to get me to kill someone...... it was only then that I realized that the thing I had been interfacing with was not from God.

From perosnal experience I would caution you to be very very careful with this entity you are hearing from...... and if you have done any studies at all about Satan and his following, you need to pray over that information to keep it from your life.

edited to add that we need to pray for this person for it is possible that he/she is in great spiritual danger and from my personal experieices if he's yielding to this thing speaking to him, he might be a danger to the people around him.

That is sad you allowed yourself to be fooled for so long. The fruits of being led by God are all good. One will learn to not sin, to live the whole Word of God, and to love, which is living God’s Word.

Jesus said his people would be called out by name and they would follow no other. Jesus voice brings peace, and Satan’s voice brings evil feelings.

(John 10:1-5)"I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice."

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Anyone who feels or is compelled to broadcast that he or she is a prophet---isn't. That's the proof of the pudding.

My thinking also. I'm sure many FEEL they are prophets but are misguided. The Lord would not reveal the identity of the A.C. now when the Bible clearly tells us that will not happen until the time of the Tribulation.