• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/02/1964

The mankind rebel against God of the Bible in many ways. One of this kind of rebellion is euthanasia in other words merciful killing or mercy death. On this article, I brought forth why euthanasia is wrong and sin against God.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/euthanasia.html

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

The mankind rebel against God of the Bible in many ways. One of this kind of rebellion is euthanasia in other words merciful killing or mercy death. On this article, I brought forth why euthanasia is wrong and sin against God.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/euthanasia.html

Yes it is wrong. Full stop.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, it is completely wrong. It's not for man to decide when his life should end - we don't have that authority, only God does!

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. Psalms 71:4

The Unborn, The Very Young. The Unloved, The Unwanted, The Opposition, The Weak, The Helpless, The Useless, The Old

Thinning The Herd It's Called By The Godless, The Evolutionist, Those Haters Of Mankind

Murder It's Called By The Godly, The Sane

Mercy We Cry, Mercy LORD

Maranatha~!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

Have you ever been in pain for weeks on end? When death is enevitable and all that remains is suffering and pain I'll take the low ground. We shoot horses don't we? Yes I know we are not horses. The point being is we have more compassion for animals than our fellow man

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Have you ever been in pain for weeks on end? When death is enevitable and all that remains is suffering and pain I'll take the low ground. We shoot horses don't we? Yes I know we are not horses. The point being is we have more compassion for animals than our fellow man

No, we don't shoot horses. I'm aware that is a movie title. Actually, Obama wants us to eat them...I'll pass

You think there is compassion for animals? I guess you have not seen the millions of photos of dogs and other animals deliberately starved, tortured,

and neglected.

If you wish to make a case for 'the low ground' as you put it, perhaps you should not use animals as an example. Most animals that are put down would

rather live. There are too many dogs and cats because people are irresponsible and do not neuter their pets.

Animlas that are slaughtered for consumption are often suffering greatly and in terrible fear before the 'merciful' release of death

Of course you are free to decide your own demise but that is not God's desire for people.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

No, we don't shoot horses. I'm aware that is a movie title. Actually, Obama wants us to eat them...I'll pass

You think there is compassion for animals? I guess you have not seen the millions of photos of dogs and other animals deliberately starved, tortured,

and neglected.

If you wish to make a case for 'the low ground' as you put it, perhaps you should not use animals as an example. Most animals that are put down would

rather live. There are too many dogs and cats because people are irresponsible and do not neuter their pets.

Animlas that are slaughtered for consumption are often suffering greatly and in terrible fear before the 'merciful' release of death

Of course you are free to decide your own demise but that is not God's desire for people.

I dont believe animals have reasoning which they would need in order to look at a situation and be afraid of what they think is going to happen.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

and neglected.

I dont believe animals have reasoning which they would need in order to look at a situation and be afraid of what they think is going to happen.

uhhhhhh...ok........... :whistling:

Edited by sevenseas

It's a personal choice, it may not be your choice and that's cool, every situation is different. As for Christians, we are forgiven our sins - past, present, and future. No spiritual death here.

Guest LadyC

here's something to ponder....

when an animal is suffering and there is no cure, euthenasia is encouraged. but when a human is suffering and there is no cure, euthenasia is a criminal act.

we can all sit here an judge euthenasia to be wrong or not wrong, but there is no scripture, IMO, that indicates that medical assistance to end one's suffering in that way is any more "wrong" than using any other medical intervention. i know that my father suffered for three years before he finally died. i don't know why God allowed him to continue living, if you could call that living. but He did allow it, and i won't question why. but....

if someone gets cancer and, for whatever reason, does not get chemotherapy or whatever other treatments are available, God allows them to suffer.

if someone gets heart disease and needs a transplant but doesn't get it, God allows them to suffer.

if someone gets shot and a doctor doesn't take the bullet out, God allows that person to suffer.

perhaps the reason God allows a terminally ill patient to suffer is because those whom HE has given the authority to end their suffering haven't been permitted by law to do so.

i'm a wuss. i hope when i die it's quick and painless. and if it can't be quick and painless, then i sure hope laws have been passed by that time to allow me to die with dignity at a time of my choosing. don't think i wouldn't consult God about it, i most certainly would. but frankly, i can't imagine my loving heavenly Father telling me "tough beans, you have to suffer a few more years."

go ahead, stone me. i'm sure there is at least ONE person here who will agree with me, even if they won't admit it.