• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1987

Where did our Christmas go? Where did our easter go?

We dont want to do anything and offends someone, so lets unbutton our values and trash them to accomodate everyones tastes!

I remember a while ago watching a south park episode ( i dont advise anyone else to watch it) in which all the people of South Park got so involved with " Not offending other religions- mainly referencing towards judaism and islam", that the town mayor decided to remove every possible Christian thing about Christmas which could ' offend other people'. So every star, manger, reference of Christ are removed and instead jewish stars and the muslim cresent moon in hung up. Instead of Carols we have Chef sing a contemporary rap song which is so politically correct you'd think Obama made his entire doctrine out of it.

In the end a fictional Jewish Honaka mascot- Mr. Hanky the christmas poop, takes action and the typical American Christmas is celebrated. Inside the town hall, all alone, a lonely and sad Jesus is shown singing happy birthday to me'.

Now i dont know what you wish to make out of this story but i understand what the story writers were trying to put across- albeit humorously disguised.

Are we sacrificing our values for the sake of political correctness? Are we compromising our faith and what our fathers taught us for the sake of accomodating other occult faiths?

I think the answer to that is a big fat ugly YES.

Has it ever happened before that a politican swore the oath on a Koran? or a Hindu book? NEVER but now we have people from every occult or terrorist religion come in and make a public display of our ' accomodating nature', Obama even went to the extent of bowing to the japaneese premier- a tradition in Japan.

I know you guys might be thinking im being a bit radical here but honestly i hate this attitude. I'm only 23 living in india, christians here look to our missionary spiritual fathers- in the western world who introduced Crist to us to set an example of faith. Unfortunately the very Christ you preached to us, YOU are shoving aside for the sake of satan. Why?

Muslims are growing like bacteria in the US and the UK and we allow it for the sake of political correctness. every month or so one of these young muslims becomes active and sets out the destroy the very land he's been eating from. We cry about 9/11 but we're actively supporting the building of a mosque near ground 0. These so called muslim charities in turn fund the terrorsit organisations which kill us. I really believe its time for America to choose Christianity again, to elect a president who can stand on the values imparted from the forefathers and set the example for millions of christians around the world who look to the America as their guiding light- politically speaking.

God blesss

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

'CRAZY_4_JESUS'

I remember a while ago watching a south park episode ( i dont advise anyone else to watch it)

I would advise that you don't watch that drivel either?

Blessings

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,387
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

matter of fact! While you were watching this junk you were being disobedient to Christ-

Php 4:8-9

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy — meditate on these things.

NKJV

In fact all that we take in that is not of this type of material will be removed from us in the eternity....God wants us to be rich in Him and has left it to us to fill ourselves with His things! Love, Steven

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

We're involved in a war here gentlemen. Sometimes, it's necessary to go into the enemy camp and see what they're doing. This brother is exactly right. We're bowing down to these other gods and turning away our OWN God. We let the heathen tell US what to do and justify it by such statements as:

'...being non-judgmental'

'...you don't polish brass on a sinking ship'

'...I can't wait til God zips us outta here'

'...seperation of Church and state'

The modern pillars of Western Christianity have become the sacred-secular dichotomy and pre-tribulation rapturism. It's killing us. Gog is trampling all over us and we're going down like France in WW2.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Muslims are growing like bacteria in the US and the UK and we allow it for the sake of political correctness. every month or so one of these young muslims becomes active and sets out the destroy the very land he's been eating from. We cry about 9/11 but we're actively supporting the building of a mosque near ground 0. These so called muslim charities in turn fund the terrorsit organisations which kill us. I really believe its time for America to choose Christianity again, to elect a president who can stand on the values imparted from the forefathers and set the example for millions of christians around the world who look to the America as their guiding light- politically speaking.

Sounds like Israel before they were led into captivity

Thou shalt have no other gods before me......

And do stay away from south park....it's disgusting and yes I would not know if I had never watched it...I need soap for my eyes.....

Edited by sevenseas

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  901
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

deleted by poster

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,387
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

and set the example for millions of christians around the world who look to the America as their guiding light- politically speaking.

My personal thoughts :

As a non-american Christian.. I think that Christians in my country should look for ultimate guidance to the Lord and His Word.

I think we can sometimes / often learn a lot from other countries including the USA.. and we can sometimes / often also learn from Christians and non-Christians from other countries.. But I think the Person that Christians in my country should be looking to as our ultimate Guide should the Lord and His Word. In all things.

I think Christians in my country need to be careful not to put any country [including the USA] ..or any group of people [including missionaries in the past].. on such a high pedestal that we forget that they are actually just fallible human beings like us.. and that the Biblical values we are seeking to learn can be found within the verses in the Bible [His Word] and the ultimate guidance that we are looking for should be sought in Him.

I think we should be looking to Him.

Just my thoughts. Thanks

:thumbsup: I think also knowing we will stand before Him and look Him in The Eye and this 'IS' the result whether we followed something else other than His Word and if we did then the eternal judgment of WHY.... Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Ironically I think that while people are busy condemning South Park it was actually saying exactly what you guys are talking about - the primary reason for these religious celebrations have been lost (Jesus crying while the town celebrates a commercial Christmas).

I do think a lot of aspects of life are secular and orientated around that - but for a Christian why should that matter? Sin will always be in the world, it is up to Christians to stick to their guns if that is the concern - not necessarily to try and change everyone else or get everyone to conform to a certain way of thinking.

So I guess I am saying that while some Christians may not like what is going on in the rest of the world - does it really impact one's own faith? I personally don't think so.

Edited by Oh Hamburgers!

This is exactly what is prophesied will happen as the time for our removal draws near. Unfortunately, pastors do not teach their congregations this and most "Christians" in America don't have a clue. And since the majority of "us" don't read scripture or even understand it, nothing will change and not many more will be saved. Most will be quite surprised when "we" stand before the LORD, either at the Bema Seat judgment or the Great White Throne judgment. I know which one I will stand before!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

'CRAZY_4_JESUS'

I remember a while ago watching a south park episode ( i dont advise anyone else to watch it)

I would advise that you don't watch that drivel either?

Blessings

Yeah, I got that far and quit reading.

Gary