WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

I'm just waiting for this to somehow become George Bush's fault. Surely he sold the guns to the guy.

Why not? He flooded New Orleans and is currently ruining the economy of this Nation (even though he hasn't been in office for 3 1/2 years).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I'm just waiting for this to somehow become George Bush's fault. Surely he sold the guns to the guy.

Why not? He flooded New Orleans and is currently ruining the economy of this Nation (even though he hasn't been in office for 3 1/2 years).

Well, I peraonally didn't like him as a president and don't like the position he put the country in, but good greif, Obama's going to have to accept some responsibliity sometime.

Maybe Bush allowed the kinds of movies and video games that have been out for the past ten to fifteen years instilling violence in our young people..... If he's responsible for that then maybe it is his fault. Heck, I'm just waiting for Obama to support Jihad.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

Well, I peraonally didn't like him as a president and don't like the position he put the country in, but good greif, Obama's going to have to accept some responsibliity sometime.

Maybe Bush allowed the kinds of movies and video games that have been out for the past ten to fifteen years instilling violence in our young people..... If he's responsible for that then maybe it is his fault. Heck, I'm just waiting for Obama to support Jihad.

Oh no, those videos games are out because they are a lot of fun and they make more money than most blockbuster movies while costing less to make. The Batman game(s) won't be as successful as the movie, but they do very well.

If you think watching a Batman movie for 2 hours is fun.... Imagine what being Batman for 12 is like.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

We've been traveling all day and I haven't been able to keep up with what's being discovered about all this.. What can one say...

Beyond what BE posted -

The guy booby-trapped his apartment. There's enough explosives in there to explode the building and (part of?) those around it. Officials are trying to figure out how to diffuse everything.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

We've been traveling all day and I haven't been able to keep up with what's being discovered about all this.. What can one say...

Beyond what BE posted -

The guy booby-trapped his apartment. There's enough explosives in there to explode the building and (part of?) those around it. Officials are trying to figure out how to diffuse everything.

sounds to me like the guy's been playing video games and lost touch with what's reality

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

why is the work of a lone gunman the fault of politicians? the man plotted this and acted all on his own.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

The theatre company has a policy which does not allow law-abiding citizens to carry their arms into the theatres with them. Funny how the criminal did NOT respect their policy! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!

I think that company should be held liable for those deaths and injuries. I hope they are sued for billions!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

The theatre company has a policy which does not allow law-abiding citizens to carry their arms into the theatres with them. Funny how the criminal did NOT respect their policy! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!

I think that company should be held liable for those deaths and injuries. I hope they are sued for billions!

How is the fault of the theatre company that some random insane person shot up the theatre? Even if someone in the theatre had a gun, you're making a massive assumption that one person with a pistol would have had some kind of tactical advantage over someone who strikes first deploying tear gas wearing a gas mask and a bulletproof vest armed with a pistol, a shotgun, and an AR-15. That's a massive gamble at best.

The theatre has the right to restrict people bringing guns into the theatre much like you have the right to restrict people bringing guns into your home.

Hate to say I told ya so;

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1119049

Calls for Arms Control and the removal of 2nd Amendment rights.

What did you Lefties say about Politicizing this? :mglisten:

I await your breathless agitated collective condemnations.

How is the fault of the theatre company that some random insane person shot up the theatre? Even if someone in the theatre had a gun, you're making a massive assumption that one person with a pistol would have had some kind of tactical advantage over someone who strikes first deploying tear gas wearing a gas mask and a bulletproof vest armed with a pistol, a shotgun, and an AR-15. That's a massive gamble at best.

The theatre has the right to restrict people bringing guns into the theatre much like you have the right to restrict people bringing guns into your home.

I think that we should ban spoons. Afterall, they are making people fat!