IGNORED

No one replies on topics I have created.

TomB_2012

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

TomB...One thing that helped me beyond belief concerning the "it's all about me" syndrome was I had to make up my mind that growing In The Lord was going to teach me new things...this really isn't a contest...It isn't about seeing which people love me the most...I've only seen a couple of things you have written and what I saw was...I'm more popular on Christian Chat...now I may of misunderstood and if I'm wrong I'm sorry...

You know what I'm interested in: Knowing about Jesus...Do We Ever Get Done Knowing Everything About Him...I don't think so...Do You Know What He Is Like? Did you know that most people are looking for other people that have His attributes...We Can Know Him You Know...Do we always pray so that God can help us? He Can Help Us In Every Area of Our Life...No Matter What...I forget sometimes...Do We Pray On A Regular Basis? We Can If We So Choose...And He Can Change Our Lives So Much That It Won't Look Like The Same Life...It Will Be Better...And When We Say Things-People Listen or They Don't...And You Love People No Matter What They May Do Or Not Do...

Did You Know That You Are So Loved Beyond Any Wild Imagaination...That's How God Loves...I needed to find out about that kind of Love...The Pure and Perfect Kind...Because I needed it badly...And I got on my knees everyday asking for Him to make Himself real to me...Did I turn into a hermit or priest? or some boring yukky person? NOPE...My life today is more exciting that it was in my twenties...I'll say that for sure...and I'm alot safer too...I went after Him with everything in me and found way more than I bargained for and it was and is all good...Didn't look like it but even this that you are going through right now has The Hand of God in it...May not look like it but He teaches us things that are good for our life...In The Name of Jesus...May He Be With Us All The Days of Our Lives...It just may be that one day I'll read something you have written and it might inspire me to do something that would help other people...That would be pretty cool...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I have only been here for under a week, but I have noticed that no one replies to topics that I've started. This is my 11th post. About 3 or 4 of them are topics that I've started. To my knowledge, only 1 topic of mine has received a reply. That topic is where I introduced myself to WCF.

Why is that? Are my topics not interesting? Do you ignore posts from new members? I don't get it.

I am not sure why that is? I usually just scan what is in the threads, and if something pops up that looks interesting, I read it and decide if there is anything to add? Sometimes the OP is something I agree with, so I just leave it be because there is nothing to add? Sometimes it is not something I have time to get into? I will take a few minutes to see what you have been posting and get back to you.

To be honest, most threads aren't really that interesting here. Someone start a thread about Catholicism not being Christian and I will happily debate it with you.

Well, do you think the possibility exists that perhaps your lack of posting in all the uninteresting threads results in people not getting

to know you better?

Quite honestly, if you actually think the above, it may also work in reverse...people may not find what you post to be of interest

to them

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I have only been here for under a week, but I have noticed that no one replies to topics that I've started. This is my 11th post. About 3 or 4 of them are topics that I've started. To my knowledge, only 1 topic of mine has received a reply. That topic is where I introduced myself to WCF.

Why is that? Are my topics not interesting? Do you ignore posts from new members? I don't get it.

I am not sure why that is? I usually just scan what is in the threads, and if something pops up that looks interesting, I read it and decide if there is anything to add? Sometimes the OP is something I agree with, so I just leave it be because there is nothing to add? Sometimes it is not something I have time to get into? I will take a few minutes to see what you have been posting and get back to you.

To be honest, most threads aren't really that interesting here. Someone start a thread about Catholicism not being Christian and I will happily debate it with you.

Well, do you think the possibility exists that perhaps your lack of posting in all the uninteresting threads results in people not getting

to know you better?

Quite honestly, if you actually think the above, it may also work in reverse...people may not find what you post to be of interest

to them

Wow SS, your straight forward acknowledgement and insight to the law of sewing and reaping applied to the situation is spot on. Judge as uninteresting be judged as uninteresting. Sew interest reap interest but not for the purpose of reaping interest but out of love sew interest. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. Would you like others to be interested in you? Be interested in them. Thanks for provoking my mind sister of mine.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

I didn't reply to your topics because I had nothing to say in response, I don't care for soccer, so obviously I was never a goalkeeper. I did read them though, just not topics that interest me is all, so nothing to say in reply, God bless.

Why is that? Are my topics not interesting? Do you ignore posts from new members? I don't get it....

Patience Patience Patience, Beloved Patience

I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. Psalms 89:1

If You Will Post It

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellers there is safety. Proverbs 11:14

They Will

Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Psalms 127:9

Come

O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might? Deuteronomy 3:24

~

Talking Jesus Jesus Jesus All Day Long

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. Deuteronomy 6:4-7

Love, Your Brother Joe

.... Just post to topics that interest you and be assured that no one here ignores new posters, okay? :lightbulb2:

OK

Just So You Know Someone Read It.... As If That Would Ever Happen On Worthy, lol

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You are loved by God and by all people (inlcuidng me) whether your posts are read or responded to, or not.

Try pointing the finger at Jesus. He is the one that deserves the attention and the glory.

All praise be to him forevermore Amen.

Thankyou God for being tortured and whipped with instruments that tore away your flesh with each strike. Thankyou for continuing to carry the cross when walking, even though your body was falling apart and you were being spat on and sworn at. Thankyou for taking those large twisted nails into your hands that pinned you (and my sin) to the cross, killing them both. Thankyou for loving me even though I am less than dust.

You are awesome and glorious Oh Lord, ... and if I spent everyday of my life singing your praises it would never be enough to bring the glory to you, that you deserve.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Welcome aboard Tomb.....and dont feel bad....sometimes you have to really put forth a topic that someone really has interest in and you'll be surprised at the responses....then sometimes it can go the other way too. Or you might try to jump into a topic that interests you and make a few posts hope this helps you a bit along the way.....Also you might contemplate where you put your post also as that could possibly make a difference.God Bless Rascus

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Tomb ...I know its not just new people because Ive made posts and gotten replies....though its like someone already mentioned...try posting about the Lord or something scriptural and see what happens!....Rascus