• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

Luke 17:20-29

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them. For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,690
  • Content Per Day:  8.03
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The Queen James Bible is printed and bound in the United States on thick, high-quality paper in a beautiful, readable typeface. It is the perfect Bible for ceremony, study, sermon, gift giving, or simply to put on display in the home or Church.

Well there yah go. Apparently, you can also get a version that issues a little smoke with a touch of brimstone for the full effect

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders I Cor. 6:9

Oh how dare you use the truth around the queenjames crowd... the nerve of some who love the Lord with all of His Truth! :thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thanks, Tinky.

Their changes don't change my perceptions, though. Changing words into "mankind" and "womankind" and "rape" don't take away the meaning of the act.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

Let's not use the sinful nature of homosexuals to promote KJV Only-ism. That is a very low blow.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Here's another article on this "Bible":

http://www.christianpost.com/news/recently-released-queen-james-purports-to-be-first-ever-gay-bible-86627/#j3mQBXlfIiYtXtVl.99

Interesting information -

The Queen James has a mysterious background. On its official website, no specific publisher is mentioned nor any editors or translators listed by name. On its Amazon purchase page, the author is listed as God and the contributor as Jesus Christ. It also only contains two preview pages, the cover and the following page which simply has the title of the translation in small print.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

It's amazing how far the gay agenda will go to justify their sin.....and very sad when you consider how deluded they really are. Satan has done his work well on that front.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

This is just... sad. Wow. Queen James Bible. Now that is a reliable name for a translation... Couldn't even change it to Queen Joan Bible or something?

They claim that king james was nicknamed queen james and that he was gay. So its an "honor" for them to call it this. They claim.

Ug.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

I'm curious as to what they changed into what, but I do not feel right visiting the website.

I visited their site last night. I was so speechless I couldnt even post here. I cant even post what I felt or think about their so called bible. Except to say wow soooo wrong. They rewrote the parts they didnt agree with to justify their sin. They also seem to rejoice in their sin. Prideful.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Buhahahahahah...They will never stop. If only thieves, murderers, and adulterers could get so organized..what a wonderful translation we could have then... :laughing:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1969

Queen James? Didn't they mean "Queen transgendered James"? Sheesh, these people truly are reprobate.