Tinky

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

MG, that is what we were told, but from video's that I've seen, I would disagree with what we were told.

from people I know from there, they could have easily have arrested him while he was in town on several occasions before they set up their siege.

And there was no reason whatsoever for killing the people at Ruby Ridge....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Were you angry when the Federal Government killed more innocents at Waco than did this lone troubled shooter?

I have to take issue with this statement. The Federal Government didn't kill those people, the actions of David Koresh led to the deaths of those people.

Exactly. From the accounts I've read Koresh TOLD people the feds would never take him alive and that he set fire to that compound himself. The government acted like morons but they didn't cause that disaster.

I would suggest that you also look into it a little more deeply too sis.

Regardless, the point being that most of these Lefty's don't cry foul when other mass murders happen, even when perpetrated by the Government. They also don't care one iota whether Federal or Local Law Enforcemnet have access to weapons. It's the private law abiding citizens they don't want to have them.

They are a pack of howling hypocrites. They express moral outrage when it suits their argument and not when it's based upon a righteous Judgement.

As I said earlier. The fact that the new Sandy Hook Elementary opening was and will be attended for some time by massively armed Law Enforcement negates their argument. Force is stopped by equal or greater force.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Exactly. From the accounts I've read Koresh TOLD people the feds would never take him alive and that he set fire to that compound himself. The government acted like morons but they didn't cause that disaster.

From the accounts you've read. The only reason they singled Koresh out was because he had guns. Not because he was a religious wacko. They may or may not have taken Koresh alive and that isn't the point, at all. The point is, if someone at Waco was going to die, it only should have been him, not the innocent, brain-washed people inside the compound with him. They could have simply put the place under seige and waited until conditions inside were bad enough that the people would have begged to be let out. And that would have happened eventually. But Janet Reno and the ATF were jack-booted thugs flexing their muscles against a tiny group of people who wouldn't cave in to their will. Plain & simple. They broke the walls down with TANKS. And they did so because people inside had guns and they didn't want them to have guns. Janet Reno should have been prosecuted and she should have gone to jail for murder, because she murdered those people just as surely as if she held the gun to their heads herself and pulled the trigger.

As Dave said, the current administration is so hypocritical that every single American in this country should be screaming at the top of their lungs about it daily, but people are simply too deluded and complacent to even spend any time figuring it out. The current administration has no reservations sending guns to drug cartels in Mexico. They have, and still are sending guns to every malcontent in the Middle East who wants one. That is what Benghazi was about. So Obama & Co. don't care how many people outside U.S. borders have guns or even who they are, and they are willing to supply them to them. But inside American borders, they don't want the citizens to possess guns. If the problem with that can't be seen clearly then people might want to brush up on their cognitive reasoning skills.

The Waco and Ruby Ridge stuff happened a long time ago......so our government just doesn't want us to have guns? Wouldn't a Constitutional amendment make more sense? I realize that C.T.s are popular but does EVERYTHING have to be one?

Regardless, the point being that most of these Lefty's don't cry foul when other mass murders happen, even when perpetrated by the Government. They also don't care one iota whether Federal or Local Law Enforcemnet have access to weapons. It's the private law abiding citizens they don't want to have them.

Why?

They are a pack of howling hypocrites. They express moral outrage when it suits their argument and not when it's based upon a righteous Judgement.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'righteous judgment'.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

From the accounts you've read. The only reason they singled Koresh out was because he had guns. Not because he was a religious wacko. They may or may not have taken Koresh alive and that isn't the point, at all. The point is, if someone at Waco was going to die, it only should have been him, not the innocent, brain-washed people inside the compound with him. They could have simply put the place under seige and waited until conditions inside were bad enough that the people would have begged to be let out. And that would have happened eventually. But Janet Reno and the ATF were jack-booted thugs flexing their muscles against a tiny group of people who wouldn't cave in to their will. Plain & simple. They broke the walls down with TANKS. And they did so because people inside had guns and they didn't want them to have guns. Janet Reno should have been prosecuted and she should have gone to jail for murder, because she murdered those people just as surely as if she held the gun to their heads herself and pulled the trigger.

As Dave said, the current administration is so hypocritical that every single American in this country should be screaming at the top of their lungs about it daily, but people are simply too deluded and complacent to even spend any time figuring it out. The current administration has no reservations sending guns to drug cartels in Mexico. They have, and still are sending guns to every malcontent in the Middle East who wants one. That is what Benghazi was about. So Obama & Co. don't care how many people outside U.S. borders have guns or even who they are, and they are willing to supply them to them. But inside American borders, they don't want the citizens to possess guns. If the problem with that can't be seen clearly then people might want to brush up on their cognitive reasoning skills.

The Waco and Ruby Ridge stuff happened a long time ago......so our government just doesn't want us to have guns? Wouldn't a Constitutional amendment make more sense? I realize that C.T.s are popular but does EVERYTHING have to be one?

Very little in this world is as seems on the surface......... that's why there are so many CT's.

Why?

Why do they not want you to have a gun? It's easier to get their way and to control you.

A Righteous Judgement is one that is measured and weighed against the facts not one out of a purely emotional and irrational reaction and as a means of Political will. If they were making Righteous Judgements there would not be selective moral outrage.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

Were you angry when the Federal Government killed more innocents at Waco than did this lone troubled shooter?

I have to take issue with this statement. The Federal Government didn't kill those people, the actions of David Koresh led to the deaths of those people.

As I said earlier. The fact that the new Sandy Hook Elementary opening was and will be attended for some time by massively armed Law Enforcement negates their argument. Force is stopped by equal or greater force.

Do you believe that a higher rate of gun ownership would make America safer?

Why?

Why do they not want you to have a gun? It's easier to get their way and to control you.

A Righteous Judgement is one that is measured and weighed against the facts not one out of a purely emotional and irrational reaction and as a means of Political will. If they were making Righteous Judgements there would not be selective moral outrage.

Well I don't pay any attention to their judgments; I'm only concerned about judgment from the Lord. And, as for getting my gun, does the phrase "out of my cold dead hands" ring any bells?

When you have a government, on one hand, actively providing weapons to people outside the country, but at the exact same time telling people inside the country that you are going to take away their guns, that isn't a conspiracy theory. It is a fact and it is happening right now, as we speak, so the when of Waco or Ruby Ridge means nothing, it is simply an example of how our government often does things when a Liberal is at the wheel. In case you have failed to notice, they will not do anything to encourage a constitutional amendment. Despite the fact that you steadfastly refuse to accept it, Obama and his administration have already violated the Constitution, directly, several times, and nothing is going to stop them from blatantly and willingly doing so again. I have asked you this question before, and you have never answered it:

If someone has not had any regard for the law and followed it before, when are they suddenly going to decide to do so?

I sure they wouldn't. But, as for asking ME that question before, I have no recollection of that happening. And who says I 'steadfastly refuse to accept' the fact that this administration has violated the Constitution? I know they have, just as GWB did before him. In fact, I'll bet most of the Presidents in my lifetime did the same thing (although I can't cite specifics.) It's our fault for allowing them to hold office even if we didn't vote for them.

Do you believe that a higher rate of gun ownership would make America safer?

It is statistically proven that area's wherein there is the highest rate of gun regulation in the U.S. that there is more crime.

Let's not play the hypocrite though shall we? Answer the question. Are you for Fertilizer control? How about we control Hammer sales too since there is a really high rate of murder with that weapon?

Do you believe that we should disarm the Law Enforcement Officers on watch at the New Sandy Hook Elementary since weapons appear to produce murders in your skewed perspective? I would think that those kids are in some sort of double jeopardy now. What gives?

Is it appropriate to have armed officers there?