Matthitjah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Due to Roe vs. Wade and things like Stare Decisis, abortion is more or less a settled legal issue in America. The Supreme Court has to respect the previous rulings of the court, so even a supreme court stacked with conservatives couldn't really rule against it.

Short of a Constitutional Amendment, it won't happen. And a Constitutional Amendment could never realistically happen unless you had Todd Akin for every Congressman and Ultra-Conservative Republican Governors, it didn't happen when There was a Republican Controlled Executive Branch and both houses of Congress. It requires Ratification by 3/4th's of the states as well.

So... What realistic proposal would someone have to stop abortion?

That's not the point and you know it so please don't siderail the conversation because it paints this Leftist President in an unpleasant light. This is what Leftists do every time they gain power in the world and have done throughout history. They murder the defenseless. The old, the infirmed, and those who have no advocate.

So because it is the Law of the land we, CHRISTIANS, should stand idly by and watch the devestating consequences of satans rage against women and children?

What's your stance on a lost generation? What's your stance on 1 million abortions in 3 years of a Presidential Administration? What's your stance on this President presiding over a three fold increase monetarily and practically in the taxpayer funded killing/murder of a generation?

You can be as Outraged about all of this as you want, Matthijah. But you need a solution, not just emotions about it.

So again, you have a problem you're facing, abortion exists in America. What do you propose as a realistic solution to stop this? All the pro life advocates in the world could not stop enough Democrats from being elected to get a Constitutional Amendment to happen, which is more or less the only way to get that done.

Funny enough, the abortion rate actually increased under Bush and decreased under Obama.

I just provided you with a four fold increase under Obama. LOL, you really have to stop getting your info from "thedailykos," MSNBC, and 'huffpo" There is also an outright decrease of Planned Parenthood doing anything but abortions. They used to at least offer other services.

Let's get back to the OP though shall we?

Please offer us some rationale for supporting Obama and being a Christian under this factual tragedy.

My solution; Defund Planned Parenthood. If they want to work as a nonprofit let them raise their funds just like everyone else. Meanwhile, I will remain outraged thank you. My taxes are being used in a direct violation of my First Amendment Rights. Not that this bothers Obama or his supporters in the slightest. Breaking Constitutional Amendments have become the norm for these folks when it suits their needs, but they cry First Amendment Rights to Free Speech when it covers their Leftist Agenda.

Since you're an advocate I'd like to ask if you would support them in their work should they happen to become a nonprofit? Afterall, you supporters are so concerned with back alley abortions and such. Would you be willing to support Murder with your cold hard cash? When will you be writing a check? It is Biblical to state that your cash will follow your heart.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic