IGNORED

A reason for Christians to vote for Bush....

Guest SilverFox

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  429
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Do you think George Bush killed pregnant women and their unborn babies, when he chose to attack Iraq?

How any Christian, can support this war is beyond me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How any American (Christian or not) cannot support this war and our troops is beyond me.

God Bless,

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To support war, there must be justifiable reasons for going to war.

Being you support the war, what are the just reasons for it?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

Do you think George Bush killed pregnant women and their unborn babies, when he chose to attack Iraq?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How any American (Christian or not) cannot support this war and our troops is beyond me.

God Bless,

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same reason we have been involved in the large majority of the conflicts we have been. The liberation of a repressed people. Saddam killed more innocent Iraqi's then we have killed combatants. Saddam was a threat to the people of Iraq and to the rest of the world.

God Bless,

Dave

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I want to thank you Silverfox for posting this. Abortion is a very hot topic for me. I do not believe in it under any circumstances. We as Christians have to protect and be the voice of the unborn. I have heard some christians even here at here in Worthy Chat saying that "no they don't believe in it for themselves but think that a woman should have the right to choose." You can't have it both ways. As Jesus said you are either for Me or against Me, there is no middle of the road. I was stunned when I found out how many in the church voted for Bill Clinton knowing he was stanch supporter of partial birth abortion. I believe that every christian that puts people in power that support abortion will answer for every drop of blood that is spilled from these precious souls. This may sound harsh but this practice is out and out right murder. I don't have children myself but believe these babies have the right to life just as all of us did. James Robinson was the result of a rape. His mother could have had an abortion but chose rather to give him life and then put him up for adoption. He has led may to Christ and has saved many unborn babies with is fight against abortion. There are so may other options, lets encourage these women to use them. Thank you again

Edited by Rustyangel

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I have to respond to JimR and his ridiculous remark about Bush killing women and unborn children. I think you need a reality check sir. Saddam killed over three hundred thousand of his own people..that would still be going on along with other horrendous practices if we had not stopped it. How many of those three hundred thousand do you think were women and children and the unborn children. God bless our President and our troops.

Edited by Rustyangel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God Bless,

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same reason we have been involved in the large majority of the conflicts we have been. The liberation of a repressed people. Saddam killed more innocent Iraqi's then we have killed combatants. Saddam was a threat to the people of Iraq and to the rest of the world.

God Bless,

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First off, the only justification for going to war, is when a nation has been attacked or there is an eminent threat of an attack, by another. 2nd, no where in our constitution, does it say that we as a nation, are to be the liberators of another nation. 3rd, Iraqi's didn't ask us to invade and occupy their country, since we invaded, they have been fighting against us.

The chaos we have created, is by far worse, than what Saddam was capable of.

I have to respond to JimR and his ridiculous remark about Bush killing women and unborn children.  I think you need a reality check sir.  Saddam killed over three hundred thousand of his own people..that would still be going on along with other horrendous practices if we had not stopped it.  How many of those three hundred thousand do you think were women and children and the unborn children.    God bless our President and our troops.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many other's have committed atrocities in their countries, but we have not attacked them. Fidel Castro is a case in point. If we are to be the liberators of the world, as you seem to suggest, then we should've started with Cuba.

However, Bush did not go to congress and ask for the authority to go to war in Iraq, for the purpose of liberating the Iraqi people. Bush went to congress and attempted to sell the idea that Saddam was an eminent threat to the United States. Almost immediately after the invasion began, Bush changed his tune and began emphasizing the liberation of the Iraqi's. This was because they knew that they would not find WMD's. It was the biggest bait and switch ever committed in the history of the USA. Only suckers accept it!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

George has ask us not to post things on this board that singles out our president to say negative things about, and not to get into conspiracy subjects.

I would respectfully ask that you all don't do the opposite of holding someone I truly despise up in my face without being able to properly respond. Time alone will show which of us is right about this man.... may we find out in silence from both sides if we can not both speak.

Sam

Guest Getting_Real

"President Bush has said that those who oppose me and my policies are against me."

Errm...well isn't that just stating the obvious. If you don't support a candidate, then you are against them - all he's doing is stating a fact.

On the Iraqi war - even I as a New Zealander know that Kerry voted in favour of the war at the time at which Bush made the decision to go into it. Both Bush and Kerry were for the war based on the info they had at that time. I hardly think from there that the war is a good reason to be against Bush and pro-Kerry (although the Kerry issue is irrelevant post-election - but the principle isn't).

No matter which candidate had won at the last election one of two men (Bush or Kerry) that thought - at the time - that the war was the right thing to do was going to have to sort through the aftermath. You can't just pull out unless you want to create a bigger mess than before.

Guest Getting_Real

PS - on the abortion topic - I think it's great that someone who is not for the removal of all limits on abortion is in power.

Perhaps now it will force more consideration on the morality of the topic.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

George has ask us not to post things on this board that singles out our president to say negative things about, and not to get into conspiracy subjects.

I would respectfully ask that you all don't do the opposite of holding someone I truly despise up in my face without being able to properly respond.  Time alone will show which of us is right about this man....  may we find out in silence from both sides if we can not both speak.

Sam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please note the date this topic was originally posted. It was from before the election and only just resurrected by someone.