holys

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

ok...i use to know this i think ..memory gone bad..sorry...ok.....lol...lol...

we have a 7 year trib correct??? ok...the last 3 and one half are the worst i believe..now my question is does the Holy Spirit leave this earth at all during this time of the trib and the great trib?? or does the Holy Spirit remain...

See if evil is then unchained wouldnt the holy spirit leave???? i use to know this my mind is not so good now..sorry

The Holy Spirit will NOT leave the planet.   Neither will It abandon those upon whom it has set its seal - those who are second born.  

The interpretation of the followers of John Nelson Darby's version of millennialism wrongly believe that God will abandon the planet.

The actual statement of scripture is found in 2 Thess. 2:7

"the mystery of iniquity is already at work He who now restrains will do so until He is taken away."

Does this literally mean the Holy Spirit will be taken away - or something else removed? 

I submit to the reader that the restraint of iniquity is to be taken away - HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN AWAY.

Globally we are seeing things that have never been seen - ever.

The greatest wave of anti-Christian hatred the world has ever seen is upon us - today.

Islam, the greatest anti-Christian and anti-Jewish culture to ever exist, is the future and it is growing at an enormous pace.  Even Muslim leaders are amazed at the rate of its growth.  It is beyond their own wildest expectations - today.

Sin and wickedness of every sort along with the revival of every single ancient pagan religion is exploding - today.

As Jesus came to the Jews and was rejected, so He has come to the world and been rejected - today.  

To the Jew first, then to the gentile is the spiritual rule.

When the Jews rejected Jesus their capital was destroyed and the remnants of their nation was swept away.

The Bible predicts dire circumstance will come upon the world when they reject God and that is happening - today.

There can be no doubt that spiritual wickedness and the inhumanity of man upon man is being visited upon the entire planet - today.

Jesus said it would be like that on the day He returns.

And what is the Holy Spirit doing - today?   As always He is seeking to reconcile a rebellious humanity to God.

And He will continue to do that until the last trumpet is sounded.

"The weed and the good grain will be allowed to grow together until the reapers come."

- Jesus

Let him who loves evil continue in his filth.  Let him who loves God continue to enjoy righteousness.

God will never leave us or forsake us.    That's His promise, not mine.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by rjp34652

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

After the rapture it is 'let him that is holy be holy still and him that is filthy be filthy still'

Those that have the Token will caught away and the left behind are destined for judgement, including the foolish virgins, which are true virgins to Christ but with out the oil.

At the time of the rapture the Spirit goes up with His own.

From my phone.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

After the rapture it is 'let him that is holy be holy still and him that is filthy be filthy still'

Those that have the Token will caught away and the left behind are destined for judgement, including the foolish virgins, which are true virgins to Christ but with out the oil.

At the time of the rapture the Spirit goes up with His own.

From my phone.

Then why are some beheaded for refusing to take the mark? If all that is left are the unsaved, then surely everyone will take the mark.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

The foolish virgin is a virgin to Christ and will recieve salvation but through judgement.

They stood for Jesus so he will stand for them.

When the bride leaves the foolish virgin will realize her state and because she is a virgin she will keep her stand even onto death.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

As believers, Spirit of God lives inside of us. He doesnt leave

you when you mess up. If you read John 14:16 He gives you

another comforter to help you. Holy spirit makes us a new person

from the inside out.

Work out your salvation, which means after the transformation

takes place, let what is in you spring forth into this life

that will influence your life.

The foolish virgin is a virgin to Christ and will recieve salvation but through judgement.

When the bride leaves the foolish virgin will realize her state and because she is a virgin she will keep her stand even onto death.

============================================================================

But they didn't stand for Jesus. That's why they were rejected. Jesus did not know them.

Matthew 25

11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’

12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

There will be those who claim to know Christ, but Christ does not know them. There is an example of this in Matthew 7.

Matthew 7

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’

23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Many people are in for a rude awakening on the day they stand before God. I hope I'm not one of them.

There are no second chances.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

============================================================================

But they didn't stand for Jesus. That's why they were rejected. Jesus did not know them.

Matthew 25

11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’

12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

There will be those who claim to know Christ, but Christ does not know them. There is an example of this in Matthew 7.

Matthew 7

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’

23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Many people are in for a rude awakening on the day they stand before God. I hope I'm not one of them.

There are no second chances.

No second chances indeed.Be prepared now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I believe the Holy Spirit will be present for the whole 7 years giving man a chance to receive Christ up to the very end.  Some peoples hearts will become so hard during this time because of all the plagues that will be happening and those are the ones who will receive the mark of the beast,  But yes I believe people will be able to be saved right up until the end of the seven years.  The 144,000 that Revelation speaks of are Jews that will be saved those in turn will lead millions to Christ. So the Holy Spirit has to be present for anyone to be saved. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I believe the Holy Spirit will be present for the whole 7 years giving man a chance to receive Christ up to the very end.  Some peoples hearts will become so hard during this time because of all the plagues that will be happening and those are the ones who will receive the mark of the beast,  But yes I believe people will be able to be saved right up until the end of the seven years.  The 144,000 that Revelation speaks of are Jews that will be saved those in turn will lead millions to Christ. So the Holy Spirit has to be present for anyone to be saved. 

I agree Rusty.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

ok...i use to know this i think ..memory gone bad..sorry...ok.....lol...lol...

we have a 7 year trib correct??? ok...the last 3 and one half are the worst i believe..now my question is does the Holy Spirit leave this earth at all during this time of the trib and the great trib?? or does the Holy Spirit remain...

See if evil is then unchained wouldnt the holy spirit leave???? i use to know this my mind is not so good now..sorry

The 70 Weeks of Daniel Chapter 9 stipulates that at the end of this period the "Abomination of Desolation" would be put to peace, it would be cutoff.  We can substitute the "7 Year Tribulation" for a "70 Week Period of Pre-Tribulation Activity", I guess this is what you are referring to since, it would seem logical that if the holy spirit left mankind or the church the judgment would be completed for mankind, thus this would not be describing a "tribulation" of anykind.

70 Weeks = 490 Days

Comet ISON discovered 9/21/2012, reaches perihelion on 11/28/2013, 433 Days Close Enough

The Last 7 Weeks of this period corresponds to the Close Proximity to Mars, and then to the Sun, beginning on Oct. 1, and ending on Nov. 28. we can regard this as something special taking place, an upheaval of mankind or the body of believers.  I will even venture to say that the Cydonia Equation found on Mars predicts the arrival of Comet ISON, and maybe the end of Planet Mars when it comes flying by.  This would qualify as a "Pre-Tribulation Rapture", as it is only upheaval.   Paving the way for the tribulation that is associated with the Rapture, and the rapture is associated with "5 Months".

Edited by psalmsamuel