• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

ok...i use to know this i think ..memory gone bad..sorry...ok.....lol...lol...

we have a 7 year trib correct??? ok...the last 3 and one half are the worst i believe..now my question is does the Holy Spirit leave this earth at all during this time of the trib and the great trib?? or does the Holy Spirit remain...

See if evil is then unchained wouldnt the holy spirit leave???? i use to know this my mind is not so good now..sorry

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

The Holy Spirit dwells within each believer. We know that there will be believers on earth during the tribulation, they will be persecuted and put to death for their faith. Who has the strength or courage to be beheaded without the power of the Holy Spirit within them? The Holy Spirit isn't going anywhere, Jesus sent the counselor in His stead, He will remain until The Lord returns.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

It is my understanding that the restraining influence that is removed is not the Holy Spirit, but the Church - at the Rapture.

It is my understanding that the restraining influence that is removed is not the Holy Spirit, but the Church - at the Rapture....

:thumbsup:

~

Man's Take On This Issue Has Always Left Me With A Hollow Feeling, Just Who Is The Restrainer?

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

Yet The Bible Still Remains An Open Book Set Before Me To Edify And To Enlighten

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. Revelation 13:5

And By Reading Revelation I Think I've Finally Come To See

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. Revelation 13:7

The Restrainer Is The Hand Of God

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. Revelation 13:15

The LORD Jesus

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. Revelation 5:1-5

And So For Me, This "Restrainer" Matter Is Finally Laid To Rest

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. Revelation 13:10

And I Will Trust In Jesus And I'm At Peace

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Matthew 6:24

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other..."

While Christ used the example of "mammon", which is usually translated as "money" here, it also applies to some ONE trying to serve God OR (not "and") one's self, the fleshly nature, which is "contrary to" Christ's nature or character and therefore "anti" God's nature and the nature of His Holy Spirit. It's Spirit OR flesh. One person with one body cannot serve both Christ's interests and the interests of the flesh, which are contrary to Christ. It would be like one person trying to both walk and not walk at the same time, or attempting to turn both right and left at one time. Talk about a state of being divided and conquered:

Galatians 5

16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[c] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

So in short, one person with a single body must make up his mind which ONE he will serve. Otherwise he'd become a "split" personality divided against himself.

Luke 11:17

“Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall."

1 Kings 18:20-21

So Ahab sent word throughout all Israel and assembled the prophets on Mount Carmel. Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.”

Revelation 3:15-16

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth."

Matthew 5:37

"All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one."

James 1:5-8

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

It is my understanding that the restraining influence that is removed is not the Holy Spirit, but the Church - at the Rapture.

But the Church -- the Body of Christ -- is indwelt by the Holy Spirit. At least the true Church is. The false church (body of Christ) is controlled by the carnal nature masquerading as Christ, but not doing as Christ did or taught His disciples to do. The false church exalts men and others must obey and serve them. In the true church Christ alone is exalted. All members are equals, though they have differing spiritual gifts, including preaching, evangelizing, healing, etc., none are exalted, none are entitled to have more than others -- otherwise they will be humbled.

Edited by Little One

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I believe that their will be many who will come to Christ during the Tribulation.The Holy Spirit will be in them.Their will be a great harvest of believers but they will die as martyrs because they will not take the mark.

Luke 21:11

And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

Revelation 16:2

2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

thank you all for your thoughts thats helps me out quite abit,,,thank you

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

:thumbsup:It is the church that will be removed. God Spirit is every where King David said that even if he made his bed in hell that God's Spirit would be there. There is no escaping the Spirit of God he is always in the midst of all in all. God's will will be manifested (seen & revealed) to all on earth during the seven years of tribulation. For this world will see and feel his wrath and the anti-christ and the devil will be brought down and thrown into the lake of fire. Just as God had a beginning he also has a ending the war will come to a close one day and our Lord Jesus Christ is already the victor before the battle is even fought. Both the Spirit of God according to his will will be in the earth working at the same time the Spirit and will of the Anti-christ will be working the will of Satan. Again God is everywhere the all seeing eye he is all in all for eternity.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, holys.

ok...i use to know this i think ..memory gone bad..sorry...ok.....lol...lol...

we have a 7 year trib correct??? ok...the last 3 and one half are the worst i believe..now my question is does the Holy Spirit leave this earth at all during this time of the trib and the great trib?? or does the Holy Spirit remain...

See if evil is then unchained wouldnt the holy spirit leave???? i use to know this my mind is not so good now..sorry

Not to throw a monkey wrench into the works ... okay, yes, to throw a monkey wrench into the works, who says there will be a "7 year tribulation?" Oh, I know that there is a "70th Seven" in Dani'el 9, but where (outside of THEORY) is that Seven equated to the "tribulation" of the NT? When building a "house" of eschatology or the study of end-times events, one must be careful not to build a "house" with "bricks made of FOAM" (like special effects planners and stuntmen use in the movies)!

Secondly, remember that the Ruach haQodesh Elohiym (the Holy Spirit of God) is INFINITE and OMNIPRESENT! Where is God NOT?! If you'll pardon all the negatives, there is NOWHERE where God is NOT! God is EVERYWHERE! That's what "omnipresent" means; He is "all-present!" He is not bound by the space-mass-time continuum, but He is the CREATOR of it! He is not subject to it; therefore, it is not accurate to say that "everything is God," which is the pantheistic view.