• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

The PURPOSE of this thread was to see if Pre-Tribbers are prepared for the day when they leave. Apparently, looking out for their pets and/or non-religious children, is a waste of their time. As I stated in my opening statement, if you aren't a Pre-Tribber, then this thread isn't for you.

Apparently, they think that God is going to give their pets food and water after they leave, especially if they are in the house.

In other words, they have not prepared at all.

They ONLY seem to care about themselves. Is that love? - You tell me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The PURPOSE of this thread was to see if Pre-Tribbers are prepared for the day when they leave. Apparently, looking out for their pets and/or non-religious children, is a waste of their time. As I stated in my opening statement, if you aren't a Pre-Tribber, then this thread isn't for you.

Apparently, they think that God is going to give their pets food and water after they leave, especially if they are in the house.

The only preparation we must make is to have enough oil in our lamps that they continue to burn 'til the Bridegroom calls for us.

Your view/accusation is rather vacuous.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Post-Tribbers, No-Tribbers, and Preterists - This thread does NOT question the validity of the Pre-Trib Rapture. You can do that on other threads. I would like to ask the Pre-Tribbers a very SERIOUS question.

Pre-Tribbers - You will be going away at some point in time - in a moment's notice. Have you made any plans? Have you made a Rapture will? SOMEBODY should get your property - unless you want someone to break down your door and just take it - your house, your car, your furniture, etc. What about your money? You could will it to your non-religious family member or very good friend of another religion.

You can go online and make a will. You don't even need a lawyer.

What about your pets? You don't want them to die of thirst - do you? That would be horribly cruel. SOMEBODY should take care of them. You DO love your cats, dogs, or whatever  - don't you?

Have you made ANY plans?

I have 5 cats.  They take care of themselves very well without me to begin with. When I come home from a long trip, they hardly recognize me (they are outdoor cats) and do fine alone.  :laughing:

Seriously, I used to believe in a pre-Trib rapture, but I no longer do, and have abandoned my evangelical beliefs because they did not seem biblical to me.  Nor do I believe in an "immortal soul"  and the final "lake of fire" does what fire is supposed to do, ie. destroy those thrown in--- not merely torment them forever and ever. Tormenting forever and ever is not death, but eternal life in torment which the bible does not teach. I discovered a lot of "biblical Christianity" is merely Greek (and other mythology) in disguise.

It would probably help if you would read the Bible!  Love, Steven

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

What is the purpose of starting this thread?You seem to want to beat us over the head.You are accusing and confrontational and sarcastic.Not a Christian attitude to have my friend. :unsure:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

So asking a simple question like whether you are prepared is beating you over the head, accusing, confrontational, and sarcastic. O.K. 

I'd hate to see what I will be accused of when I ask harder questions.

To anyone - If you find this thread offensive (apparently, arranging to have someone feed and water your pets is offensive), then don't post on it. That's simple enough. Let it die of its own accord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My atheist brother in law was supposed to drive over and take care of our cats.........   but he agreed more as a joke than  as reality.   Most of the people I would seriously trust to take care of our pets (which we do not at present time have) are Christians.... None of those left behind I don't think I would trust in the first place.    I would hope God would see over them.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

So asking a simple question like whether you are prepared is beating you over the head, accusing, confrontational, and sarcastic. O.K. 

I'd hate to see what I will be accused of when I ask harder questions.

To anyone - If you find this thread offensive (apparently, arranging to have someone feed and water your pets is offensive), then don't post on it. That's simple enough. Let it die of its own accord.

No I will do everyone a favor and put it out of it's misery.