• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Im surprised the I word hasnt shown up. would be my guess.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Meaning that everything that he does or will do as the anti-christ will be a warped duplicate of what God is doing or already has done and in complete opposition.

With that preface do you suppose that the anti-christ will have a church since he does have a kingdom and if that is true what do you suppose that church will look like?

What does the church of the anti-christ look like and what does it stand for?

Hmm, interesting perspective.

But if you think about it, if the "AC" as he's been called, is someone who is worshiped, then it only makes sense that there will be a religious system around him.

Right now, though, I am thinking it might look like Universalism.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Grace to you,

I have a question.

Let's preface it though.

Can we all agree that the devil seeks to rip off what God is doing and that he has never had an original thought of his own?

Meaning that everything that he does or will do as the anti-christ will be a warped duplicate of what God is doing or already has done and in complete opposition.

With that preface do you suppose that the anti-christ will have a church since he does have a kingdom and if that is true what do you suppose that church will look like?

This is my question.

I will follow it up with another one if we get sufficient response and discussion.

Peace,

Dave

Doesn't it say it would deceive the very elect if it were possible?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I dont know if the anti christ will have a religious system or not and where he will come from I have no idea it could be the middle east or even America - in time we will find out more about who the anti christ is and this person is certainly in residence somewhere in this world we live in. He is no doubt already operating though I dont believe it will be too long before we find out who it is. There is a lot of speculation going around as to who it is but we will find out.

blessings

Page

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/30/1994

I have a theory that the Prophet Muhammad was the Anti-Christ. But I haven't done enough research about Muhammad to know for sure. He certainly does have a false religion and a church. Islam is trying to destroy the foundation of Christianity and take over the world by birthrate and force. If Muhammad wasn't the anti-Christ it would seem that the anti-Christ would be a follower of Islam. Some have claimed that the anti-Christ is Obama, but I am skeptical.

Guest ninhao

Grace to you,

I have a question.

Let's preface it though.

Can we all agree that the devil seeks to rip off what God is doing and that he has never had an original thought of his own?

This is my question.

I will follow it up with another one if we get sufficient response and discussion.

Peace,

Dave

I think the falling away happens right under our nose and in the midst of our general Church. People are lovers of money, self, having a form of godliness but denying the authoritative power of God etc.

The " church" of the anti christ is amongst us imo and also may be evidenced by the number of christian masons.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1957

Interesting...or should I say it really makes one think...

I would imagine that a clue would be found in the very word antichrist..."Anti" which of course means "against" in English, carries a deeper meaning in Greek. It can denote either opposition or substitution.

So the question I think is along the lines of "will this man set himself up as against-Christ"? or will he set himself up as "instead of Christ"...a substitute Christ, a false messiah promising peace, prosperity, love and good fellowship, the answer to all the world's problems,etc.

Considering Jesus' warnings about false christs and false messiahs; I personally think that this man will be presented as the substitute Christ...and initially people will flock to him not because he is overtly against Christ, but because people think that he is the Christ...they will adore him as a christ of their own design...the christ they want him to be.

I think that he will declare that he speaks with the authority of God, and that he is God's personal representative and will show false signs and miracles as evidence that this is so...even to the point of declaring that he is God.

As far as what his church will look like...I don't think we have to go very far to see alleged churches that already preach a false gospel....

Considering Jesus' warnings about false christs and false messiahs; I personally think that this man will be presented as the substitute Christ...and initially people will flock to him not because he is overtly against Christ, but because people think that he is the Christ...they will adore him as a christ of their own design...the christ they want him to be.

2 Thessalonians 2

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 

12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I think that he will declare that he speaks with the authority of God, and that he is God's personal representative and will show false signs and miracles as evidence that this is so...even to the point of declaring that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 

who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I would imagine that a clue would be found in the very word antichrist..."Anti" which of course means "against" in English, carries a deeper meaning in Greek. It can denote either opposition or substitution.

So the question I think is along the lines of "will this man set himself up as against-Christ"? or will he set himself up as "instead of Christ"...a substitute Christ, a false messiah promising peace, prosperity, love and good fellowship, the answer to all the world's problems,etc.

As far as what his church will look like...I don't think we have to go very far to see alleged churches that already preach a false gospel....

well I would say islam is killing christians now; later it will get worse as they over populate places. I think they are the antichrist.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/30/1994

well I would say islam is killing christians now; later it will get worse as they over populate places. I think they are the antichrist.

I agree coheir, as I said earlier, my guess is that the Prophet Muhammad was the anti-Christ. Or at-least, created the religion that the future anti-Christ will follow.