angels4u

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Since Jesus Christ isn't returning until He ends the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet, and begins the Millenium, the answer to your question is NO - but then I'm not one of those deceived people who believes in a Pre-Trib Rapture.

they will flock to the antichrist as if he were Christ, since they have been told over and over that the real Christ comes before the fake one, its just a matter of time that this deception will show its greatest threat to believers, regardless of all the warnings both the prophets and Jesus Himself gave

I'm fed up with this mocking of pre-tribbers. I'm not a pre-tribber myself, but pre-tribbers will NOT be deceived. They are not so stupid as to fail to recognise the signs even if they are surprised to find out that the rapture hasn't happened when they thought it would. They know about the two witnesses. They know about the number of the Beast.

Those who are deceived will be Atheists, liars, thieves, new-agers and other fools. God does not desert those who believe in him nor does he try to deceive them. Stop mocking pre-tribbers. Your smugness and display of self-superiority is evident that you have little concern for your fellow Christians and are more interested in point-scoring!

When I read your post, I felt inclined to post Matthew 24. Forgive me if I sound forward, but the verses below warn us that believers will be deceived too. It won't just be non believers, and I feel we all need to bear this in mind, and not grow complacent. After all forewarned is fore armed. Matthew 24:10 elaborates on this. The other verses are also relevant.

Matthew 24

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times

24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

2 Peter 3:3-4

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.

Edited by mawoni

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

I agree!!! The World has became a Filthy and Cruel Place!! Even with people believing in God, some of them have been prosecuted, there have been wars going on, etc!!! :( Sadly, I seem like it isn't going to end anytime soon!! So yeah I agree, why wouldn't you be Homesick!!  

I am ready for Christ to return so I can go to Heaven where God is at!!! :)

I can't wait to go home. It's tiring to look at this world, fallen and filthy. Why would you NOT wanna give your life to Christ.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I'm one of those deceived people that believe we will be taken before the tribulation.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Rustyangel,

I just looked at your profile and noticed that you like to train dogs? That's not always easy for how long do you do that already?

I have 2 big dog lovers in my family.(daughters)

I'm on the fence with the rapture ,you said that you believe you will be taken out before the rapture? lol I think you mean before the tribulation start?

I used to believe that very strong too,but now  'm not sure anymore,I think it could be half way too,it doesn't really matter to me either way,it would be nice..

Heaven will always the better place to be! :shofar:

I'm one of those deceived people that believe we will be taken....

:thumbsup:

You Believe

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:26-29

In The First Resurrection

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Revelation 7:4-7

Too?

~

Maranatha~!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/18/1988

i think we all heaven home sick

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

While I'm looking forward to going to heaven, I have to be honest and say that I'm enjoying things here too.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

While I'm looking forward to going to heaven, I have to be honest and say that I'm enjoying things here too.

Everyday is a blessing  :thumbsup:

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Everyday is a blessing  :thumbsup:

You're right every day is a blessing and there are too many too count:)

Thank you Jesus!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Hi Rustyangel,

I just looked at your profile and noticed that you like to train dogs? That's not always easy for how long do you do that already?

I have 2 big dog lovers in my family.(daughters)

I'm on the fence with the rapture ,you said that you believe you will be taken out before the rapture? lol I think you mean before the tribulation start?

I used to believe that very strong too,but now  'm not sure anymore,I think it could be half way too,it doesn't really matter to me either way,it would be nice..

Heaven will always the better place to be! :shofar:

I've been training dogs for a long time.  Trained my own.. Yes I meant we will be raptured before the tribulation.  Thanks for the heads up I will edit that..