fayec

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

For the past 40 some odd years I have been studying the prophetic scriptures of Daniel, Revelation, and 2nd Thessalonians 2......and I have yet to find a scripture which talks about a coming "Antichrist".

I have long been convinced that that teaching is a fable with which the false teachers have deceived the whole world, and would in fact deceive the very elect today if it were possible.

Revelation 13:18 says that the beast is that of a man, and yet he is symbolized as that of the ten horns in both Daniel and Revelation. Could it be that the beast is that of a nationality of man instead of an individual man?  I strongly believe that is the case.

In 2nd Thessalonians 2 Paul referred to the ten horns as man of sin and son of perdition, meaning descendants of Cain.

And in Daniel chapter 9 they're referred to as the people of the prince, meaning the people of Gog in Ezekiel 38,39.

In addition,  Revelation 17:16 indicates that the ten horns are upon the beast nation called BABYLON THE GREAT,  In other words, upon AMERICA

Notice,

Revelation 17:16,17

"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast (upon Babylon the great), these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh (destroy her race), and burn her with fire (and deceive her)." 

17  "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom (and give America) unto the ten horns, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

In chapter 7, verses 24 - 26 Daniel summerized what would take place in the latter years between the European Americans (the ten kings) and that other people; other ten horns called man of lawlessness. 

Notice:

24  "And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another (another ten horns) shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings."

25  "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

26  "But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion (the dominion of the ten kings), to consume and to destroy it unto the end."

I will use this thread to list all the other verses in Daniel which foretold of the European Americans and their relationship with that other people; other ten horns.

Later

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,150
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  2

Cains descendants were wiped out in the flood.  Noah came out of Seths line.

Daniel has no hint of a description of European Americans.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,150
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  2

Now about the A/C

1 John 2:18 - Dear children, this is the last hour, and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come...

I don't think it is a fable, for it is real.

In Christ

Montana Marv

continuing with the topic.........

The following are things which Daniel foretold about the man of lawlessness upon America.  He describes them as that of,

"a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences (foul language)."  (8:23)

"his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power."  (8:24)

"he shall prosper and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (the christian people)."  (8:24)

"he shall craft policies that prosper him."  (8:25)

Is called "the people of the prince"  (9:26)

"shall destroy the city (Babylon the Great) and the sanctuary".  (9:26)

"shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease (shall indirectly cause the worship and daily school prayer to cease.)"  (9:27)

DANIEL, CHAPTER 11

"And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south (against the south). Also the robbers of thy people (the man of lawlessness) shall exalt themselves."  (11:14)

"So the king of the north (the northern army) shall come, and cast up a mount, and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people (neither the christians of the south), for there shall be no strength to withstand." (11:15)

"But he (the ten horns; the man of lawlessness) that cometh against him shall do according to his will; and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed." (11:16)

" He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he ( and the ten kings) shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her."  (11:17

"Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes (President Lyndon Johnson) in the glory of the kingdom: but within a few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle ( he shall not seek a second term)."  (11:20)

"And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they (to whom the ten kings) shall not give the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries."   (11:21)

Can you identify that vile person?

"And with the arms of a flood (with a flood of laws) they (the ten kings) shall be overflown from before him, and shall be broken."  (11:22)

"And after the league  made with him he shall work deceitfully: and he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people."  (11:23)

to be continued

Now about the A/C

1 John 2:18 - Dear children, this is the last hour, and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come...

I don't think it is a fable, for it is real.

In Christ

Montana Marv

The newer versions of the Bible have added "the" in from of antichrist in that verse.

The King James says,

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."  (1st John 2:18)

No mention of "the Antichrist".

In Christ

Montana Marv

That's your opinion.  The scriptures say otherwise.

(Genesis 6:19)

(God speaking to Noah)  "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

In Christ

Montana Marv

That's your opinion.  The scriptures say otherwise.

(Genesis 6:19)

(God speaking to Noah)  "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

Representatives of every living flesh did come on the ark. There were certainly more than 2 humans aboard from Noahs family. Cains descendents were not there. They were wiped out with the rest of humanity.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.69
  • Days Won:  226

If you are reading the same Bible I have been reading and take it literally as we should these verses proclaim the anti-christ

Daniel7:24-25

Revelation 17:7

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Revelation 13:5-8

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

I think we have to ask whether these Scriptures refer to "the Antichrist", a flesh and blood being, or to "antichrist", prevailing principalities bringing opposition to everything that is of Christ and His Kingdom on this present earth. I believe "the" is absent from the Hebrew.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,271
  • Content Per Day:  3.31
  • Days Won:  30

I cannot even stretch my imagination to see how you arrived at some of your conclusions. Perhaps I am just slow to understand. While we may be mentioned in the Bible as "the young lions" since England used the lion and many of us were Brittish colonies, I cannot see us mentioned much in prophecy.

Your ideas are certainly unique. It would be nice to be able to tie Johnson to this or school prayer to the the ceasing of oblation, but you are taking it all out of the context of Israel and the near east. The Bible was written by the Hebrew people and mostly for the Hebrew people. We gentiles are fortunate to get the crumbs that fall from the Master's table. The whole world does not revolve around the USA, as some people here in the US would think.

Did you ask the Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth when you began your study? That usually helps me a lot, since the things of the Spirit are understood by the Spirit of God. They are spiritually discerned. I cannot comprehend them with my own understanding.

It is true that there have been many with the spirit of antichrist. Hitler, for one. Some people even are delusional and think they are a god as did the Roman emporers. But I still cannot come to the same conclusions as you. Perhaps it will make more sense to me in time.