ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

My issue with them, isnt what they want to use them for know persay-I can see where they can be extremely beneficial to law enforcement, and for Search and rescue. If a local police force were to use one to say, find a lost hiker, or track down a pedofile on the loose, I wouldn't have an issue with them. But trusting these things to the feds-who have a history of abusing power, I do have an issue with-especially if theyre up 24/7 spying on me all the time. We already hear about stupid stuff like people getting kicked out of school for praying-this gives the government the ability to regulate you in your own back yard, and I quite frankly, don't need that.

And I, quite frankly, agree.  The feds can't be trusted with the power they already have.....why give them more?  And that's exactly who will end up with any and all data from these drones. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

If you are not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

One of these days they will be our sky patrol.Look up and if you are going over the speed limit you are busted.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,714
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

with all due respect bopeep, Tell that to that minister who got arrested for holding a Bible study in his home. Tell that to the kid who got sent home from school for biting a pop tart into a shape of a gun, or the kindergartener who got detention for bring a lego gun to school, or the to school who had a 14 year old arrested for wearing a pro NRA shirt (whatever happened to freedom of speech, and the second amendment)  that to Roderick Scott, who got arrested because while attempting to stop a robbery he got attacked by 3 (not 1, 3) teens and ended up shooting one. Were living in a world, where whats right is considered wrong-and people get arrested and in trouble all the time, for stupid stuff.

So the argument "if your not doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about" holds absolutly no weight at all. To the government, if your a christian, conservative, and own firearms, your automatically a terrorist. And even besides the point-its none of their business what I do in my own backyard-I have a right to privacy

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Remember, obama wanted to use the drones to get that cop killer in california. He wanted to authorize lethal force with that. I do not want drones being used to spy on us and worse to attack us. 

And before I get bit for bringing obama into this, I merely used that to show how the govt already wants to use those against us citizens in a way that is not at all ok by me.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

And before I get bit for bringing obama into this, I merely used that to show how the govt already wants to use those against us citizens in a way that is not at all ok by me.

I understan what you are saying, but when did it become a crime to criticize the Obama Admin.?

You see how our thinking has changed already even here on a Christian site.

I understan what you are saying, but when did it become a crime to criticize the Obama Admin.?

Thinking did not change here dave. I merely posted that in case anyone got upset for me dragging the current administration into it. Instead I got bit for explaining why I brought obama into this lol.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

Remember, obama wanted to use the drones to get that cop killer in california. He wanted to authorize lethal force with that. I do not want drones being used to spy on us and worse to attack us. 

Do you have a link to this story? 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

Thinking did not change here dave. I merely posted that in case anyone got upset for me dragging the current administration into it. Instead I got bit for explaining why I brought obama into this lol.

This is bigger than any one administration.   If there is one thing the last  decade plus has shown us, in the area of privacy and surveillance the Rs are not any better than the Ds

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

They are evil and they are wrong, especially in the wrong hands.

Do you really want this flying over your head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208307/Americas-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-killing-49-people-known-terrorist-Pakistan.html

The US drone program has made more enemies against the USA than probably any other action the US government has ever done, ever. 

There are already companies starting to produce the hardware and software to enable Americans to identify drones that are being used in surveillance above them.