IGNORED

Bird droppings facials at a NYC spa.

missmuffet

LOL!  That explains 4 inch heels then

Yes.  I don't want to arrive in Heaven, after falling off my four inch heels and breaking my neck, and have the Lord ask me 'How could you be so stupid?'  :blush2: 

Or, "How was your trip?"       :whistling:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Yes.  I don't want to arrive in Heaven, after falling off my four inch heels and breaking my neck, and have the Lord ask me 'How could you be so stupid?'  :blush2: 

hummmmmm,,,,,,,     after the fall and broken arm that still has me typing one handed that thought really rings a bell....  LoL

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

I guess women will go to all extremes these days to be beautiful.You would think that it would be dangerous.Bird droppings have some pretty bad stuff in it.But apparently not.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BIRD_POOP_FACIALS?SITE=KGW&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=ENTERTAINMENT.html

- Bird poop for beauty?

That's what goes into facials at a luxury spa where the traditional Japanese treatment using imported Asian nightingale excrement mixed with rice bran goes for $180 a pop.

About 100 women and men go into the Shizuka New York skin care salon, just off Manhattan's Fifth Avenue, each month to get the treatment, which is promoted as a way to keep the face soft and smooth using an enzyme in the poop to gently exfoliate the skin.

I suppose that the house coffee is probably that $50 a cup Black Ivory brand made from elephant dung.

Thank goodness us poor folk can't afford the refined taste that conosurs enjoy LOL

They could have the monthly double dung special all for only $220 what a deal.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I used to wear three inch heels...and I'm tall anyway...then got down to 2 inchers but tore the acl in my right knee (not shoe related) and gave up heels ...my husband is just a little taller then me but

doesn't care if I were taller...but I do...must be vain  :whistling:

PS:  LOL! the blackbird story...I could picture that!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Or, "How was your trip?"       :whistling:

How was your trip, see you next fall?  oh wait...that would only work for half

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I guess women will go to all extremes these days to be beautiful.You would think that it would be dangerous.Bird droppings have some pretty bad stuff in it.But apparently not.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BIRD_POOP_FACIALS?SITE=KGW&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=ENTERTAINMENT.html

- Bird poop for beauty?

That's what goes into facials at a luxury spa where the traditional Japanese treatment using imported Asian nightingale excrement mixed with rice bran goes for $180 a pop.

About 100 women and men go into the Shizuka New York skin care salon, just off Manhattan's Fifth Avenue, each month to get the treatment, which is promoted as a way to keep the face soft and smooth using an enzyme in the poop to gently exfoliate the skin.

I suppose that the house coffee is probably that $50 a cup Black Ivory brand made from elephant dung.

Thank goodness us poor folk can't afford the refined taste that conosurs enjoy LOL

They could have the monthly double dung special all for only $220 what a deal.

That is the last place I would spend $180.00. :mgcheerful: