angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

How fast things will change from our eartly viewpoint  within 5 minutes this is what will happen for the Christian who accepted Jesus as their Savior:

Are you ready to cross that bridge?

From eternity's Viewpoint.Five minutes after I'm in heaven everything will appear in a new perspective. Suddenly the things I thought important -tomorrow's tasks,my success or failure--these things will not matter at all. Five minutes after I'm in heaven I'll be overwhelmed by the truths I've known but  some I've never grasped. I'll sense that it was not just how much I had but how I gave--and how I withheld. I'll wish with all my heart that I could reclaim a thousandth part of the time I've let slip through my fingers which could have glorified my Lord. Five minutes after I'm in heaven I'll wonder at my aimless earthly life. I'll wish --but it will be too late.Remember heaven and hell are real ,and eternity is but a breath away! The things which are seen are temporal,but the things which are not seen are eternal. (2Cor.4:18) C. Merill Johnson

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

Amen sister.

As I live, move, and breath; I do so unto God.

It is so important, while we are yet here in are 'earth suit' that we are living for HIM and not self. We have yeilded to HIM and are already dressed and have passed our tests. He will recieve us without any further delays. Praise God!!! Praise God!!! I have laid my life down and soon HE will replace it with a crown. :clap:

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks Angels! I so needed to be reminded of that. I have been feeling so overwhelmed by life that I lost that perspective for a while. Praise and thanks to God for beginning to pull me out of this defeated place I've been.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Beloved Angel,

I am so sorry that you have been feeling overwhelmed  and I am happy that you are feeling more encouraged by receiving the Word of God by following the footsteps of the flock,all the glory belongs to God....what a loving Father  we have.Oh let us give thanksgiving to our Lord that He has blessed us with one another to be as one in the unity of the faith of our knowledge of Christ Jesus.We laugh together,cry together,praise together and extol one another because of His grace and mercy!

May we be annointed afresh,walk in spirit and focus on all things eternal and all that is above,we are not of this world and sometimes we do need reminders of that....let us cast our cares on Him and and enter into His rest having peace that surpasses all understanding.

I will pray for you ask our Father to wrap His loving arms around you and comfort you.....in the precious Name of our Lord and Savior,Jesus....

Your sister in Christ,with love-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

This is why we pray:  Your kingdom come, Your will be done; on earth as it is in heaven.  Been reminded of some song lyrics lately: "touching heaven, changing earth" and "just one touch from the King changes everything."  It's that simple.  How amazing!  We can live every day here in eternity, if we so choose!!!