Sculelos

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Could be fun to discuss, but I am thinking that this probably goes in the Conspiracy Theory section.  The idea that mankind started on Mars, and that Noah's Arc was a spaceship that carried those who were chosen to survive the cataclysm to earth, isn't exactly 'mainstream' theology.

Do you have a book that is inspired by God to back up this?

To back what up?  I need you to reflect to me what you think I've said that needs backing up by a book inspired by God.

The first question is atheistic origin science versus theistic origin science. Science itself will give the answer to that.

Once it becomes apparent that atheistic origin science is false,  then what God or whatever did it all is the next question. Science itself will not be able to answer this question.

Now to answer this question it is quite possible that God is rational and has a purpose for us. So it very reasonable to look to see if God has revealed Himself in word, that is, a book.

The Holy Bible is such a book which claims to be about God Almighty Creator.

It also proves itself that indeed it is written by  God Almighty Creator.

The last thing is to just read what it plainly says.

Well ok then, if all this time you've been arguing that 'theistic origin science' is about how we all came from Mars on Noah's spaceship then I really had no idea and that rather explains my difficulty in coming to terms with your premises.  All this time I've been discussing an unidentified topic!

Edited by TsukinoRei

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  428
  • Days Won:  3

Could be fun to discuss, but I am thinking that this probably goes in the Conspiracy Theory section.  The idea that mankind started on Mars, and that Noah's Arc was a spaceship that carried those who were chosen to survive the cataclysm to earth, isn't exactly 'mainstream' theology.

To back what up?  I need you to reflect to me what you think I've said that needs backing up by a book inspired by God.

The first question is atheistic origin science versus theistic origin science. Science itself will give the answer to that.

Once it becomes apparent that atheistic origin science is false,  then what God or whatever did it all is the next question. Science itself will not be able to answer this question.

Now to answer this question it is quite possible that God is rational and has a purpose for us. So it very reasonable to look to see if God has revealed Himself in word, that is, a book.

Well ok then, if all this time you've been arguing that 'theistic origin science' is about how we all came from Mars on Noah's spaceship then I really had no idea and that rather explains my difficulty in coming to terms with your premises.  All this time I've been discussing an unidentified topic!

Sorry I confused you.

Sorry I confused you.

Something else that will help me to better understand you I think;  Can you explain to me how you define the word, 'Mainstream'.  Is 'mainsteam' what is true, or is 'mainstream' what most people believe to be true.  When I use the terms I mean the latter. I get the impression from  your statements above that you mean the first?

Sorry I confused you.

Something else that will help me to better understand you I think;  Can you explain to me how you define the word, 'Mainstream'.  Is 'mainsteam' what is true, or is 'mainstream' what most people believe to be true.  When I use the terms I mean the latter. I get the impression from  your statements above that you mean the first?

I actually mostly never use that word. I would define it as the later.

Sorry I confused you.

Then you believe that the majority of Christians believe that we came from Mars?

Sorry I confused you.

Then you believe that the majority of Christians believe that we came from Mars?

I have know idea where the majority of "Christians" think.

Sorry I confused you.

I have know idea where the majority of "Christians" think.

Then you must not specifically disagree with my statement that, "The idea that mankind started on Mars, and that Noah's Arc was a spaceship that carried those who were chosen to survive the cataclysm to earth, isn't exactly 'mainstream' theology".  And if you do disagree you must not think I'd find the evidence for or contrary to such a statement in an inspired text, but more likely in a survey?  Since we are agreed that the term 'mainstream' does not refer necessarily to what is true but rather to what is considered to be true by most people.  So you can understand my confusion when you ask me if I have a  book that is inspired by God to back up my observation that the belief that humans originated on Mars is not a mainstream Christian doctrine.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I've been doing a lot of research into this topic and I know the Bible is true when it say's God created the Heaven and Earth he wasn't lying!

Earth, Mars and the Moon have the Exact Same Electrical Scarring. This is impossible unless they were all marked by a same cataclysm like the great flood.

Earth also is the Center of the World (Universe) and the Stars and Planets rotate around it.

Moon / Earth / Mars Interlaced.

1150889_492158950868155_528193344_n.jpg

Earth/Moon Interlaced

1174849_491897277560989_1838140286_n.jpg

The 4 Headed Angels of Ezekiel.

1148936_491667977583919_421488473_n.jpg

The Two Cheribums at Each end of the Universe with their Wings touching. 

1149003_491623177588399_890252581_n.jpg

The Flower Pattern Demonstrating how perfectly Mars, Jupiter and Saturn Rotate around the Universe and How Chautic it is when viewed from Mars in the Second photo with Earth, Jupiter and Saturn if they went around Earth.

969265_491589767591740_1627496300_n.jpg

These Are Petrified Animals or Artifacts Found on Mars.

1017633_487808547969862_117728030_n.jpg

This is Noah's Arc and the Voyage through the Sky still seen occasionally due to light bouncing back and forth from the Sea of Glass that Surrounds our World.

970012_483473435070040_1636725289_n.jpg

Trust in the Bible, all of what it says is true, all of it!

Sorry, but nothing you have posted has any connection to the Word of God at all. Blurry pictures of bee's, Egyptian statues and what looks like grandpa's snuff box (on Mars?)? Please, please leave this stuff alone and just read the Word. It is amazing the truth it reveals through meditating on it and prayer. You don't need, as a Christian, to prove anything to anyone, you just have to know that God loves you and knows your heart.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  249
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Lol. It's obviously a post taking a dig at a certain religion. Unless the poster actually believes any of the things they posted. Which would be worrying. I did chuckle at "the sea of glass that surrounds our world" bit

Edited by GoldenEagle
<<< Please no profanity. Edits in bold. Please follow the TOS. >>>

Lol. It's obviously a post taking a dig at a certain religion. Unless the poster actually believes any of the things they posted. Which would be worrying. I did chuckle at "the sea of glass that surrounds our world" bit

I've actually met (online) quite a number of people who do believe similar things.  Actually, most of the interesting new people I meet are online these days!  Hurrah for the internet age.  It makes it easier to meet people with unusual ideas.  There's a whole long 'new-age' scripture that incorporates a very similar tale.  I read some of it.  It didn't strike a chord with me.

Edited by GoldenEagle
<<< removed quoted profanity. >>>