Guest DRS81

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I agree with the start post but of course it is hard to back up all things with scripture on a solid level. However, concerning the Gen. account I differ, believing the sons of God were of the Seth line and not fallen angels. I can find no place that the sons of God are ever called fallen angels and I also could not find any valid claims of woman becoming pregnant with such encounters. However, I know that is most likely already on another thread. There is most certainly evil spirits all around us and they can cater to our desires to win us over. I do believe all ghost/aliens on this earth are demonic. However, there is what seems to be a variety of different creatures and/or angels in the presence of God. Are they all angels or are there other creatures up there as well. Time will tell. 

yes we have had many threads on the subject of who the sons of God were but like a lot of things have not come to any consensus.   My personal thoughts are fallen angels, but my reasoning takes in many things including personal experience....   but I'm suffering typing one handed and the last thing I need right now would be to start something that complicated.

sometimes you can't just leave and have to learn to deal with it.  there is an area at Tinker Air Force Base where the morgue was during WWII that has all kinds of things going on.  I had to work there off and on for over 30 years. long story short it got to the point that I had to pray before arriving there and ask the Holy Spirit to keep them at bay.  I could still see them, but they could not mess with me, or move my stuff around.  Several people that I know would not work there at night by themselves.   Then one lady who thought them simply ghosts would invite them to spend the weekend at her home.

This is a strange post but kinda cool. Something you would read off a movie bio. :wink1:

sometimes you can't just leave and have to learn to deal with it.  there is an area at Tinker Air Force Base where the morgue was during WWII that has all kinds of things going on.  I had to work there off and on for over 30 years. long story short it got to the point that I had to pray before arriving there and ask the Holy Spirit to keep them at bay.  I could still see them, but they could not mess with me, or move my stuff around.  Several people that I know would not work there at night by themselves.   Then one lady who thought them simply ghosts would invite them to spend the weekend at her home.

This is a strange post but kinda cool. Something you would read off a movie bio. :wink1:

that place would make a movie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with the start post but of course it is hard to back up all things with scripture on a solid level. However, concerning the Gen. account I differ, believing the sons of God were of the Seth line and not fallen angels. I can find no place that the sons of God are ever called fallen angels and I also could not find any valid claims of woman becoming pregnant with such encounters. However, I know that is most likely already on another thread. There is most certainly evil spirits all around us and they can cater to our desires to win us over. I do believe all ghost/aliens on this earth are demonic. However, there is what seems to be a variety of different creatures and/or angels in the presence of God. Are they all angels or are there other creatures up there as well. Time will tell. 

Interesting point concerning the sons of God. The verse beginning with the mention of them ends with Gen 6:4 

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown."

Were Seth's lineage some how different genetically for this conclusion? And why to separate folks into two groups since all originate from Adam and Eve? Implying the word son בֵּן (bēn) refers to a different status which it according to Strong can do, that also expands the possibilities to include other entities.

What would make of the word nephilim on an other account later on?

Although not scriptural, most of the civilized cultures (meaning they could record their past in one way or another) speak of beings coming down from above who began to interact with the humanity. This is not only written of but depicted on many occasion. Did all of them simply made this stuff up? Especially in Sumer their tablets speak of quite amazing things.

Sure, sometimes interpreting the Word is not made easy, and the Holy Spirit even may struggle make us understand as we often are quite slow to understand things which do not fit our world view.

I agree with what the other one said: the Bible is not a record of dark arts etc. It speaks of many a thing but does not go into too much detail. The point probably being, neither should we put all our time and energy on the dark side, but it sure is important to know the enemy and his ways.

As for the end time perspective, I don't know the hour, but I see lots of activity gaining momentum in this world. Many await aliens to rescue us, and I even used to co-operate with some beings years ago while I doing my astral travel and other stuff. So knowing of the deception can be of importance in this sense. Hence knowing of the subject and especially how to proceed with these things may in some occasion actually make your day.

It sure is not to wave the flag and show off the power of your faith, but sometimes we might be led by the Lord to put things in order. By then our thoughts should really be aligned with the Lord though. The more and the deeper we work with God, the greater the possibility we will encounter this stuff. It's not maybe everyone's calling but you never know.

Come hell or high water, everything is about the name of Jesus no matter what follows.

If you are new in faith and feel like it' s some cool stuff be patient in your praying and discerning what God actually wants for you to proceed with. These things may sound like 'cool' (hollywood associations at work then) but the stuff is real and must be dealt properly otherwise you just make yourself a target.

Be sure to first follow Jesus in what He actually instructs us (hint: read the Bible and get born again from the spirit, then receive the gifts of the Spirit God will grand you).

Although even the spirits may then be subject to you, mind not that but rejoice your name is written in the book of life and praise the Lord.

The more you actually work for God will already get Satan worried. And he tries to convince us it's not worth to follow Christ. I've met the former a couple times when he was hoping I would curse God due to certain conditions back then but I find no glory in him, so I will just stick with my Savior and Creator instead. Sometimes I just find the devil so dumb. Actually rise against the Creator of all life and try to replace Him? Go figure, he used to be an angel of light. Pride doth go before the fall.

But yeah, Jesus is the answer and the solution. Praise Him.

Edited by Diatheosis

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I worked at a warehouse like that in Glendale.  You could not see any apparitions or anything like that but creepy stuff happened there every day.  No one would work there by themselves at night.  There would be loud banging on the dock doors and nobody in or around the dock area.  The self-locking door at the front would open and close by itself.  The glass globe over the light over this same door would just fall off and break, even after putting a brand new one in and knowing it was tightly installed.  If you turned all the lights out, there were weird neon green glows in the corners of the building near the roof.   You would hear footsteps running down the front fire aisle but see no one.  In my teens, I did not fully understand exactly what this activity was.  I still don't, but I know it wasn't ghosts.

Being the coward I am, I wouldn't have lasted even ONE night with such goings on.  I also believe such things are demonic. 

I worked at a warehouse like that in Glendale.  You could not see any apparitions or anything like that but creepy stuff happened there every day.  No one would work there by themselves at night.  There would be loud banging on the dock doors and nobody in or around the dock area.  The self-locking door at the front would open and close by itself.  The glass globe over the light over this same door would just fall off and break, even after putting a brand new one in and knowing it was tightly installed.  If you turned all the lights out, there were weird neon green glows in the corners of the building near the roof.   You would hear footsteps running down the front fire aisle but see no one.  In my teens, I did not fully understand exactly what this activity was.  I still don't, but I know it wasn't ghosts.

Being the coward I am, I wouldn't have lasted even ONE night with such goings on.  I also believe such things are demonic. 

I was ok till they started stealing my tools and moving things around.  I saw a table move out from under where an operator was sitting about 2.500 prints she had just gotten out of my printer.   everything got out of order.  I don't remember them ever trying to scare me but once, just play around.

I have no idea what they were, but they were dressed in fashions of the late 40's including military uniforms.  They were capable of causing cartons of paper to fall off the tops of shelves and I saw a forklift start up but not move, so I would imagine they could of hurt us if they were inclined to do so and God would let them.  Thinking back on it seems so weird that I would subject myself to such and not really be afraid, but tired of the annoyance.  The only time I remember feeling unsafe was the night the forklift started and that was after I had started praying to be left alone.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I was ok till they started stealing my tools and moving things around.  I saw a table move out from under where an operator was sitting about 2.500 prints she had just gotten out of my printer.   everything got out of order.  I don't remember them ever trying to scare me but once, just play around.

I have no idea what they were, but they were dressed in fashions of the late 40's including military uniforms.  They were capable of causing cartons of paper to fall off the tops of shelves and I saw a forklift start up but not move, so I would imagine they could of hurt us if they were inclined to do so and God would let them.  Thinking back on it seems so weird that I would subject myself to such and not really be afraid, but tired of the annoyance.  The only time I remember feeling unsafe was the night the forklift started and that was after I had started praying to be left alone.

After reading your accounts, and Cobalt's, I am positive that I would run as far and as fast as I could from such things and I would NEVER go back to work in those places.  I get goosebumps just thinking about it.  I've seen one of them too but I threw the name of Jesus at him/her/it and I never saw it again. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/13/1974

Interesting point concerning the sons of God. The verse beginning with the mention of them ends with Gen 6:4 

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown."

Were Seth's lineage some how different genetically for this conclusion? And why to separate folks into two groups since all originate from Adam and Eve? Implying the word son בֵּן (bēn) refers to a different status which it according to Strong can do, that also expands the possibilities to include other entities.

Although not scriptural, most of the civilized cultures (meaning they could record their past in one way or another) speak of beings coming down from above who began to interact with the humanity. This is not only written of but depicted on many occasion. Did all of them simply made this stuff up? Especially in Sumer their tablets speak of quite amazing things.

Sure, sometimes interpreting the Word is not made easy, and the Holy Spirit even may struggle make us understand as we often are quite slow to understand things which do not fit our world view.

I agree with what the other one said: the Bible is not a record of dark arts etc. It speaks of many a thing but does not go into too much detail. The point probably being, neither should we put all our time and energy on the dark side, but it sure is important to know the enemy and his ways.

As for the end time perspective, I don't know the hour, but I see lots of activity gaining momentum in this world. Many await aliens to rescue us, and I even used to co-operate with some beings years ago while I doing my astral travel and other stuff. So knowing of the deception can be of importance in this sense. Hence knowing of the subject and especially how to proceed with these things may in some occasion actually make your day.

It sure is not to wave the flag and show off the power of your faith, but sometimes we might be led by the Lord to put things in order. By then our thoughts should really be aligned with the Lord though. The more and the deeper we work with God, the greater the possibility we will encounter this stuff. It's not maybe everyone's calling but you never know.

Come hell or high water, everything is about the name of Jesus no matter what follows.

If you are new in faith and feel like it' s some cool stuff be patient in your praying and discerning what God actually wants for you to proceed with. These things may sound like 'cool' (hollywood associations at work then) but the stuff is real and must be dealt properly otherwise you just make yourself a target.

Be sure to first follow Jesus in what He actually instructs us (hint: read the Bible and get born again from the spirit, then receive the gifts of the Spirit God will grand you).

Although even the spirits may then be subject to you, mind not that but rejoice your name is written in the book of life and praise the Lord.

The more you actually work for God will already get Satan worried. And he tries to convince us it's not worth to follow Christ. I've met the former a couple times when he was hoping I would curse God due to certain conditions back then but I find no glory in him, so I will just stick with my Savior and Creator instead. Sometimes I just find the devil so dumb. Actually rise against the Creator of all life and try to replace Him? Go figure, he used to be an angel of light. Pride doth go before the fall.

Unfortunately right now I have to venture to the library to use the computer (Hoping that will change again next month) so I cannot comment much, and being there is already many topics on the same. Fact is, you have brought one very interesting thing to me in regards to the stories of many across the world concerning such. I have quite a few books at the house so, to be honest, so far on this topic my research has been on the light side, but I will dig much deeper into this in the next week and if it is all right with you I will just give you a PM of any thing new I have came across. My believe in this way of thinking is not concrete. You have asked a few god questions. Thank you for stirring up my interest in this topic. God bless

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/13/1974

franciskelsey, on 21 Aug 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:snapback.png

I did not expect to reply yet thus I left all my study papers at home :( and for that matter I still have not have completely made up my mind. In Exodus we find God calling Israel His son and in Psalm we I believe 83 we find the term for what appears to be the sons of God as all who worship God. Some believe in a separation only being of those who obey God and those who did not, however there is hints of following God on the Seth side with no hints and in fact, perhaps the opposite on the other branch. All in all I see no clear passage in separating the two lines though the possibility exist. 

This would almost imply an attitude or way of living based on the above fact than a race of people. Knowing the term means "fallen ones" it is not certain as to what to make of it but a way of living is possible. The bible states these neps were there at (or before) the time of the debated scripture occurrence and after, there fore only the men of old and renown (men of great statue of placement) were the offspring of such and not the "giants".

It is true that in the "lost books" of 1 Enoch and Adam and Eve as well is Josephus had writings or believed such as the demon (fallen angel account) and it was even Jewish historic thought from what I read. The question is what do we believe? The early church has always been against this idea and the "lost books" were never thought of is inspired and in fact, they hated these writings and called them out against God. Josephus just wrote what was Jewish tradition. If one believes in the "lost books" accounts one must also believe in all the other crazy stuff found in these writings including the 2,3, and 4th Enoch. Do we believe the word of God or Greek mythological writings? As we know, Jewish tradition has not always had things right either. To further the problem, we have to go against what Jesus states about angels and the fact they CANNOT marry, and that is what these Sons of God did, they married. Not just had sex. No where else in scripture can we find such writings.

Concerning the rest of your post, praise the Lord. You have certainly have had more experiences with this sort of thing than me.

On a finale note for now, I have been looking into the possibility of sons of God being leaders or judges. Look up the word for God used there you will see it was used for judges 5 times I believe and in Psalms the leaders are called Gods. Jesus quotes this in John. In Psalms you can even see the written difference of them and "men". I still have some research to do. I wish I had all of my study scripture here with me. It is an interesting topic. I also have trouble when realizing the only ones God seemed angry at was men and not the angels. The usual cross scripture used for the belief in angels just does not hold up at all.

Anyhow, thanks again for bringing my interest up here. I should have a conclusion for sure by next week. I will post my concluding thoughts than with scripture. God bless,

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

My intention is not to wander off too far from God's Word, but it's interesting how cultures across the globe have similar stories of beings who came from above and taught humanity many things etc. You don't have to go into the hollywood streams even to get this picture. Why is it so then?

Apparently those cultures had not too much to do with each other and some even describe flying devices and had knowledge about our solar system and how many planets it has, some even of other constellations that could be confirmed only after our science reached the potential of actually doing so. And in fact, these things appear to be in one way or another present throughout the history.

So in this light, the the scripture may be seen differently than you proposed. But I address again, it is not to make the Bible be seen as just another chronicle among many others.

Personally, I find the new age deception far too much entwined with how things are heading that I could ignore the possibility of the demonic luciferian factor, that has been around from the beginning.

What I am now about to share may get too weird for many, and I've not yet seen anyone sharing experiences here that are sometimes not easy to discern as demonic (generally known posession, poltergeist etc.). Many years ago, when I started to open up for the spiritual realm, I quite soon made contact with 'aliens'. Mostly in dreams, lucid or astral travels, but also in meditation or when having taken some psychedelics. At times when laying in my bed, I clearly sensed something showing up and once this one psychic told me I was in a hybrid program. That made sense in that I felt like something was taken from me. I don't know exactly what it was about, but at some point I started to feel anger about it and demanded it to stop. I felt like being used without knowing why.

I have had so many and so strange experiences of flying in the space or whatever it can be called and being in places full of different entities that I have not come across anything similar so far. Coming to know the real Jesus instead of the counterfeit one to get really saved. IT was pretty shocking to come to know about that I actually had been walking with the wrong Jesus. You might want to get sure you've got the real thing. If I've gotten it right this time, your heart plays a significant role in having Him in your life. Don't panic about what I am saying, because my former lord was the Jesus of Urantia book, a whole different personality. That's the mess with new age, it completely wrecks your discernment and everything goes. I've learnt my lessons as for that and it does not matter if the false prophet comes the Bible in his hand, I will still know him from far.

Resolving all that I went through is still in progress. I know I went quite far, but still found home. It could be called some kind of spiritual jet-lag, mainly on the intellectual level. I do believe God speaks us through His Word, the Bible, which we also should use as a reference point during a reality-check but I have many times come to understand that as we mature in Christ, He may speak to us in a different way. The Bible remains the same nevertheless. I surely am not perfect nor does my understanding encompass that much, but sometimes I wonder if an occasional believer, my brother or sister in Christ some day get that same realization when I see them banging someone with their favorite scripture. I understand their intention is good, but the result is a different thing. The final conclusion; listen to the Word of God. Interestingly that word 'listen' includes exactly the same letters as the word 'silent'. We do well if we don't only hear what He is saying but also what is He trying tell when saying that. But enough of that.

So what was I saying? Yeah, don't fall for aliens, it was not them who died on the cross for your sins.