• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Hello my brothers and sisters in the Lord,

Although I have already submitted this petition to the President Bush once with over 25,000 signatures, the Lord is instructing me to continue gathering signers to deliver the petition again. Please read our I Stand With Israel Petition!

Be sure to add your name to the petition and to tell ALL your pro-Israel friends about this petition!

Your brother in Messiah with much agape love,

George

Will it work? :thumbsup::P

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

I refuse to sign that...

plz state your reason

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

Although I have already submitted this petition to the President Bush once with over 25,000 signatures, the Lord is instructing me to continue gathering signers to deliver the petition again. Please read our I Stand With Israel Petition!

Be sure to add your name to the petition and to tell ALL your pro-Israel friends about this petition!

George

Just signed it... :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

I signed it tooo....I will forever stand with Eretz Israel!!!!

Anita

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Interesting petition, but I'm afraid I wouldn't sign something like that. I would never sign something that stated a country would ALWAYS be allied with another country and would always be supported by the US, because that just doesn't happen in history. Alliances and political agendas change, Israel is no different. People still manage Israel, and people can still be corrupted.

Interesting petition, but I'm afraid I wouldn't sign something like that. I would never sign something that stated a country would ALWAYS be allied with another country and would always be supported by the US, because that just doesn't happen in history. Alliances and political agendas change, Israel is no different. People still manage Israel, and people can still be corrupted.

Oh Hamburgers! How horrible!

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." (Genesis 12:3)

Dear Brother. the day the old U.S. of A. turns away from Israel and joins Her Enemies is the day there is terror upon our land. You will get your wish. That day will come!

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it." (Zechariah 12:3)

Tick Tick

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:26)

Love, Joe

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

George

So, if I'm understanding your petition we are saying, " That we "want" terrorism in Israel to continue?" I'm not understanding your petition evidentally, because I don't see how trying to eliminate a terrorist threat in a country will DIVIDE it's people, Or by giving aide to a nation should divide its efforts to be stronger? I hope I'm misunderstanding your petition here.

Blessings

Cajunboy

So, if I'm understanding your petition we are saying, " That we "want" terrorism in Israel to continue?" I'm not understanding your petition evidentally, because I don't see how trying to eliminate a terrorist threat in a country will DIVIDE it's people, Or by giving aide to a nation should divide its efforts to be stronger? I hope I'm misunderstanding your petition here.

Blessings

Cajunboy

:whistling:

Huh?

THEREFORE WE PETITION the President and the United States Government to unequivocally support the state of Israel in her right to exist, in her struggle against terrorism, in her God given right to her land, and to Jerusalem, to stand unmoved, undivided, as her capital, her eternal city.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Love Joe

Mr. President, as a professing Christian, do you want to be remembered throughout all eternity as the man who divided God

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Oh Hamburgers! How horrible!

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." (Genesis 12:3)

Dear Brother. the day the old U.S. of A. turns away from Israel and joins Her Enemies is the day there is terror upon our land. You will get your wish. That day will come!

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it." (Zechariah 12:3)

Tick Tick

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

"The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:26)

Love, Joe

Hi Joe. Isreal may have holy implications, and it may be a holy land, but that does not make the political actions of the state holy. To insinuate that everything Israel does should be backed as if God himself mandated it leads to tremendous corruption and trouble. I think that there are many things Israel is doing correctly today, but not everything. No matter how "holy" an area is, it is being run today by men. Men are not God. Men do not do everything that God wants. Men will make mistakes.

Like I said, countries that we are allied with today we have warred with in the past. Likewise, enemies of today were once our friends. Israel is a political entity, it will not always follow God's will. I'm sorry, but it is just the fact of the matter. Until Jesus directly rules Israel, there will be actions that will go against God's wishes.

Hi Joe. Isreal may have holy implications, and it may be a holy land, but that does not make the political actions of the state holy. To insinuate that everything Israel does should be backed as if God himself mandated it leads to tremendous corruption and trouble. I think that there are many things Israel is doing correctly today, but not everything. No matter how "holy" an area is, it is being run today by men. Men are not God. Men do not do everything that God wants. Men will make mistakes.

Like I said, countries that we are allied with today we have warred with in the past. Likewise, enemies of today were once our friends. Israel is a political entity, it will not always follow God's will. I'm sorry, but it is just the fact of the matter. Until Jesus directly rules Israel, there will be actions that will go against God's wishes.

:thumbsup:

Huh?

THEREFORE WE PETITION the President and the United States Government to unequivocally support the state of Israel in her right to exist, in her struggle against terrorism, in her God given right to her land, and to Jerusalem, to stand unmoved, undivided, as her capital, her eternal city.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Love, Joe