John 1-17

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thought I had posted this last week but am unable to find it. Can anybody tell me whats going on before I re-post.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

There is already an old thread in the eschatology section. Half way down the page.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thanks. I searched for the two witnesses using the search facility but it failed to find anything.

As I am unable to post in the thread referred to above I will post my thoughts here.

The two witnesses are not men they are the two theories that describe how the universe works, witnesses to Gods great wisdom, Quantum and Relativity.

How can I say this well the fire that comes from their mouths is the fire of truth. The beast that comes up from the abyss is gravity and the abyss a black hole.

will overpower and kill them, as I am sure most are aware Gravity is the stumbling block to joining the two theories together, its a beast through lack of understanding.

These two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth simply means nobody really understands them.

I am going to make a prediction based on the last part of the prophecy - Something is going to happen at CERN that will explain the severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed.

If this comes true I believe it will be the first time a correct prediction has been made based on biblical prophecy. 

Edited by John 1-17

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks. I searched for the two witnesses using the search facility but it failed to find anything.

As I am unable to post in the thread referred to above I will post my thoughts here.

The two witnesses are not men they are the two theories that describe how the universe works, witnesses to Gods great wisdom, Quantum and Relativity.

How can I say this well the fire that comes from their mouths is the fire of truth. The beast that comes up from the abyss is gravity and the abyss a black hole.

will overpower and kill them, as I am sure most are aware Gravity is the stumbling block to joining the two theories together, its a beast through lack of understanding.

These two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth simply means nobody really understands them.

I am going to make a prediction based on the last part of the prophecy - Something is going to happen at CERN that will explain the severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed.

If this comes true I believe it will be the first time a correct prediction has been made based on biblical prophecy. 

good luck! your way of interpreting those scriptures as allegory is in complete hermeneutical error

Not sure exactly what you mean but prediction was posted as proof that it had been made with short description as to why. Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/02/1980

The witnesses are thought to be Moses and Elijah or even Enoch and Elijah.

Enoch and Elijah have yet to die the first death, though Moses appeared alongside Elijah at the mount of transfiguration. The purpose of the witnesses is to spread a message. I'm not sure "relativity" has ever done that.

The witnesses will eventually be killed and the Earth continues on for a short time after that...not really possible if the beast is a black hole. Every one everywhere would die at the same time as the witnesses if they were killed by gravity.

I think a more literal interpretation is needed here. I will stick with the witnesses being two men.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I have seen people go out on a limb trying to disprove biblical scholars before, but to date, yours is the farthest I have seen.

Let's look at the verses you are pointing to.

Revelation 11

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Two Witnesses

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

The Witnesses Killed

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

The Witnesses Resurrected

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

How can Quantum and Relativity prophesy anything, be killed, lay in the streets for the world to see and exchange gifts over their death, be given life again and raise to heaven? All that is underlined clearly cannot be done to two theories, Quantum and Relativity.

I encourage you to put away your science fiction and study scripture for itself.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Why Moses? He was taken and buried by God? The two who did not die were Elijah and Enoch. Tho' death would not be a problem for God if ti is His plan.

OneLight you need to see things from Gods point of view not ours. Gravity is the stumbling block to joining Relativity and Quantum hence things like string theory which have superseded them (overcome and killed them), they will be given life again when these theories are proven false.

Dont forget when God created the universe he had to put into place all the laws needed for it to work so he was a scientist as well, so as to speak, in fact we have only gained knowledge as God has allowed.

I have spent three years under what I believe to be divine guidance to reach my interpretation. If I am right my prediction will come true but it may take a while, 2 or 3 years perhaps, if I am wrong I will be happy to take my words back. You also are unaware of all the knowledge I have been given particularly of parts of Revelation immediately before the Two Witnesses, which has allowed me to place the Two Witnesses in the present day.

The contemporary view is that 2 superhuman prophets, Elijah and Enoch, will appear from nowhere and do as described in the prophecy, God is far more subtle.

How many bottomless pits with beasts in do you know of.

Also the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified, this is obviously not Jerusalem, this is a symbolic representation of the place being described,  yet I admit as a mere man I am unable to interpret all the words of the prophecy, but I suspect that is due to lack of information.

Relativity and Quantum Theory tells us how things work and what may happen, think orbits of the planets etc, this is a type of prophecy, predicting the future from past events.

There is far more regarding what is written in the bible and Gods purpose, much of it hidden and some that I have seen, but it will not be accepted until my prediction comes true.

God is wiling to talk but how many are willing to listen? How many in these times truly live according to the words of Jesus and the Bible.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

OneLight you need to see things from Gods point of view not ours. Gravity is the stumbling block to joining Relativity and Quantum hence things like string theory which have superseded them (overcome and killed them), they will be given life again when these theories are proven false.

Dont forget when God created the universe he had to put into place all the laws needed for it to work so he was a scientist as well, so as to speak, in fact we have only gained knowledge as God has allowed.

I have spent three years under what I believe to be divine guidance to reach my interpretation. If I am right my prediction will come true but it may take a while, 2 or 3 years perhaps, if I am wrong I will be happy to take my words back. You also are unaware of all the knowledge I have been given particularly of parts of Revelation immediately before the Two Witnesses, which has allowed me to place the Two Witnesses in the present day.

The contemporary view is that 2 superhuman prophets, Elijah and Enoch, will appear from nowhere and do as described in the prophecy, God is far more subtle.

How many bottomless pits with beasts in do you know of.

Also the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified, this is obviously not Jerusalem, this is a symbolic representation of the place being described,  yet I admit as a mere man I am unable to interpret all the words of the prophecy, but I suspect that is due to lack of information.

Relativity and Quantum Theory tells us how things work and what may happen, think orbits of the planets etc, this is a type of prophecy, predicting the future from past events.

There is far more regarding what is written in the bible and Gods purpose, much of it hidden and some that I have seen, but it will not be accepted until my prediction comes true.

God is wiling to talk but how many are willing to listen? How many in these times truly live according to the words of Jesus and the Bible.

John, if God meant for His words to be known through the scientific process, upon salvation we would all become scientist. Since He did not, and we are not, we are to become His children, taking His words for what they are.

I am sorry you have wasted your three years trying to justify science into scripture. I am not sure who this divine revelation came from, but I can assure you it was not from God. God would not give just one person specific understanding and not anyone else, but other spirits would to deceive people.

Take scripture for what the Holy Spirit shows it to be, not any scientific sort of spirit teacher.

2 Peter 1:19-21

And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.