• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Andrew,

We ARE healed by His stripes,we are healed....whether or not we receive the manifestation of that healing in our time may very well be another thing....I just don't know but I do know that the cancer that attacked my physical body has been miraculously removed............May His Will be done!Glory to God in the Name of Jesus

God bless us all,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

To answer your question,yes,to him that believe all things are possible,what is sicknes,even (HIV)positive turn to negative,at the mention of the name of Jesus,it all depends on your faith and believe,there are some christian that doesn't believed in drugs,when ever they fail sick,they will go to God in prayer,and God will healed them,and is working for them,even the doctors call him the great physician,for this very purpose Jesus was made manifest,it's not the will God for his children to die in sicknes,

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

For me...I believe God does not guarantee physical healing in the atonement, by nature of what atonement is, which is all about reconciliation and making man right before God....therefore in the passage from Isaiah 53, we are healed of those things preventing this...the affect of our transgressions, iniquities, and those things that would disturb our shalom (not our peace as the world knows peace).

Now can God heal? Yeah and Amen. Does God heal? Yeah and Amen. Always in every case? Sorry...no! That's His prerogative...did He heal Paul of his thorn in the flesh? No! Did He heal Timothy's digestive problem? No! How about Hezekiah's boils? No (but He did tell Isaiah of the medicine to use.

I realize some theologians today preach a health and wealth gospel but they are clearly mistaken. This does not mean I am saying that He does not do so as on many occasions I have been with others and witnessed His healing (sometimes spontaneous but mostly in faithfulness to His word). There is also a time that God foreknows when each of us will pass over and for us this is gain.

In His love

Brother Paul

Amen and amen.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  545
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

For me...I believe God does not guarantee physical healing in the atonement, by nature of what atonement is, which is all about reconciliation and making man right before God....therefore in the passage from Isaiah 53, we are healed of those things preventing this...the affect of our transgressions, iniquities, and those things that would disturb our shalom (not our peace as the world knows peace).

Now can God heal? Yeah and Amen. Does God heal? Yeah and Amen. Always in every case? Sorry...no! That's His prerogative...did He heal Paul of his thorn in the flesh? No! Did He heal Timothy's digestive problem? No! How about Hezekiah's boils? No (but He did tell Isaiah of the medicine to use.

I realize some theologians today preach a health and wealth gospel but they are clearly mistaken. This does not mean I am saying that He does not do so as on many occasions I have been with others and witnessed His healing (sometimes spontaneous but mostly in faithfulness to His word). There is also a time that God foreknows when each of us will pass over and for us this is gain.

In His love

Brother Paul

Yes..I agree with you.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

I believe it is made available thereby. In Matthew 8:17 quotes Isaiah 53:4 He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses." NKJV It does not obviously guaranee anyone's healing anymore than did His death and resurrection guarentee the salvation of all.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to all,

Is healing provided for in the atonement,yes-definately !I am living proof ,having had stage IV incurable cancer.I must agree with Brother Paul,I do feel he has said it best.I,as a living testimony for God,have been miraculously healed and yet there remains "my thorn"(many physical afflictions as a result of cancer)which I do believe God has not removed as a reminder of what He has done.God so mercifully and lovingly has spared my life.....if it were not for my thorn perhaps I would quickly forget what He has done and fail to give Him the glory .

Nothing is impossible for God,He heals who and when He will heal....we can claim our healing by Jesus stripes with the authority He gives us from our position of victory but if is not according to His will then it will not be done....Sometimes He has a greater purpose for our good and the good of others by not healing......the result should always give Him the glory....

Let His will be done,not ours...in the matchless and mighty name of Christ Jesus.

With love,Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

not everyone is healed       and no I don't know why.