Micheal Westin

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Its a well known fact that Christ was not born on Christmas, does anyone else celebrate His birthday on the day most bible theologians and astrologers believe is probably the real day Jesus was born

September 11........Its interesting that it would also be a day chosen to attack America

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The world doesn't revolve around the United States.

No, but the Muslim terrrorists did pick 9/11 to perform their attack.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,321
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Its a well known fact that Christ was not born on Christmas, does anyone else celebrate His birthday on the day most bible theologians and astrologers believe is probably the real day Jesus was born

September 11........Its interesting that it would also be a day chosen to attack America

I would agree that it is most likely Jesus birthday, but that isn't why they picked that day.  it was on Sept 11, 1683 when Islam was defeated at the battle of Vienna and stopped the takeover of western civilization; that's why they picked that day to resume the war to bring down Western Civilization.  It's simply resuming a 330 year old war

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I would agree that it is most likely Jesus birthday, but that isn't why they picked that day.  it was on Sept 11, 1683 when Islam was defeated at the battle of Vienna and stopped the takeover of western civilization; that's why they picked that day to resume the war to bring down Western Civilization.  It's simply resuming a 330 year old war

I didn't think it was that complicated. I thought it was simply 911 - emergency services number, and that's why they picked it.

Your point?

Your point?

That the date was significant to Muslims for some reason. (I had heard there was a significance, but I couldn't recall what it was.)

Thanks, OtherOne!

Your point?

That the date was significant to Muslims for some reason. (I had heard there was a significance, but I couldn't recall what it was.)

Yes, but I don't believe it had anything to do with Jesus being born on Sept. 11th. The OP makes it sound like the terrorist attack and the birth of Jesus are connected.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Astrologers, really?