• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

This doesn't seem to be the same as a homosexual who disobeys the clear comandment of God concerning homosexual sexual behavior.

Why is that? This boy/girl is going to have sex one day (if he/she hasn't already). That poses a problem, spiritually.

You don't know that. You can't see into that individuals heart anymore than I can see into yours. 

I doubt this person will live a celibate life, especially as his/her whole identity is wrapped up in his/her gender. There is a serious spiritual battle going on in him/her. I think a person would have to be blind to not see that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have got to add another dimension to the topic. I read something.

The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. 

:bored-1:

must take a really long time

Gen 5:4-5

5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years, and he died.

NASB

Gen 5:27

27 So all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred and sixty-nine years, and he died .

NASB

You can't see into that individuals heart anymore than I can see into yours. 

You can see the health of a person's heart by what flows out of it.

Luke 6:45 (NLT)

45 A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart.

John 7:38 (NLT)

38 Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’”

Is there any living water coming from that poor soul's heart? By his own admission he is living by how he has felt all his life---that is the flesh talking.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,347
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have got to add another dimension to the topic. I read something.

The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. 

:bored-1:

must take a really long time

Gen 5:4-5

5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years, and he died.

NASB

Gen 5:27

27 So all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred and sixty-nine years, and he died .

NASB

it just doesn't get any better than this ... short and to the point and end of game :thumbsup:

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

AS THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS (somewhat annoying) THREAD, CAN I INTERJECT PLEASE?

It's true that there are a small percentage of people with messed up chromosomes and so on, but you can usually tell who they are. Physically they appear to be either masculine women or effeminate men. They often have hermaphrodite qualities (not necessarily by their genitals) but in other ways. I believe that these people have a genuine,medical congenital disorder.

HOWEVER, MOST TRANSEXUALS HAVE A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM........

Anyway, this is not meant to be a judgement upon the homecoming queen (at least not as I think).

My point is that the people who exploit this are wrong. The people who made this boy 'homecoming queen' are wrong. They should not have done so.

Time and again, we see these posts about 'homosexuals' or 'transexuals' and time and again, everybody twists it into whether they (the homosexuals) are sinners or not.

I started this post to point out how Satanic forces are promoting the abnormal as normal - how godless society is trying to turn victims into heroes and how political correctness is trying to trump Common Sense!

My intention was not to cause a debate about whether transexuals should be judged or not. I simply saw a news item that was typical of how the World is falling away and believed that it would be good to post it.

I've given up trying to decide whether perverts, freaks and mentally ill people are sinners or not. they have huge crosses to bear. They are not normal and are clearly ill, in one way or another. We all have sins, but at least for most of us, nobody else is trying to exploit them.

The biggest crime against God is calling the abnormal normal, calling evil good, and trying to destroy Christian values by turning society into a freak show.

But, of course, once again, like every other post about about homosexuality, it turns into a battle about individual morals and petty judgement of people that we know nothing else about.

This boy/girl is not a politician and has expressed no moral views about religion, personal tastes, what he/she likes or what he/she believes in.

This person has not stated any opinions, nor performed any actions that we know of. This person does not represent us in anyway, has written no books, nor been elected to office.

All we know is that this person appears to be a boy in drag. My gripe was with the fact that this boy was made a 'homecoming queen' by certain powers who are trying to push their godless agenda upon us. This is where the iniquity starts!

I'M BEGINNING TO WISH THAT I'D NEVER STARTED THIS THREAD!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Willow, if you wish, the board mods can close or delete your thread if you ask them to. Just post that you want it closed or deleted and then report your post. They will take care of it.

Agreeing with you, Willow!

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Willow, if you wish, the board mods can close or delete your thread if you ask them to. Just post that you want it closed or deleted and then report your post. They will take care of it.

I'm not that bothered really. I don't know why I got annoyed. We're all guilty of going off subject sometimes, but this has turned into an argument about whether transexuals are actually sinners or not, and I really expected people to be debating the news item itself - what it means for society,  why people allow this, the anti-Christian rhetoric behind it and the political implications... and so on.

The real moral point behind this is that a screwed up boy is being used to push an immoral political agenda and at the expense of 'real' girls who could have won the title.

Still, it could have been worse - it could have ended up turning into a rapture debate between pre-tribbers and post-tribbers. That's what usuallty happens to most of the threads :grin:

The real moral point behind this is that a screwed up boy is being used to push an immoral political agenda and at the expense of 'real' girls who could have won the title.

Exactly!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

God doesn't make mistakes, but since Adam sinned all humans are born imperfect as a result. People are born with many defects which are corrected by medical procedures.  Should a person born with both physical characteristics keep them both because God doesn't make mistakes?  We don't know how his brain is wired.  I think we'd have to walk in this kid's shoes to make a judgement on him.  This doesn't seem to be the same as a homosexual who disobeys the clear comandment of God concerning homosexual sexual behavior. 

We aren't talking about someone born with both male and female genetalia. We're talking about a male boy who wants to dress and act as a girl and decided to do so about 3 years ago.