• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1957

I honestly look at my country(USA) and have to say I feel we are on a one way train wreck to hell. I cannot see anything improving for our future generations(our own children, grandchildren ect.) this grieves my soul, as I grew up in a time of hope and neighbors who looked after(and disciplined) all children. Now we live in fear of Lawsuits for just about anything.Our leadership and direction is controlled mostly by Lawyers and full time Politicians.  Lawyers make up the Judicial branch, Currently a lawyer runs the executive, and by far our senate, house and their staff is comprised of lawyers. These two groups rank right up there with used car salesmen for honesty and integrity. If we don't like or trust our government why should the rest of the world? These two groups seem hell bent on purging God, his commandments, morality, words, and works from existence. Lawyers seem to think their work = Truth is for sell--> get away with murder if ya have the $$$   -- Politicians divide us by convincing many the greatest of enemies and problems are _> the opposing party... herding us around like lost sheep and diverting attention from important issues.

I am not judging individuals here ... just saying I feel as though the USA has been hi-jacked by a bunch of greedy tyrants that over the years have corrupted us beyond repair. God alone can free us ... and I pray earnestly for the second coming.                                                                                           Perhaps this is one reason Jesus said " Woe to the Lawyers " .  If nothing else I can hope other nations will learn from our certain downfall ...

Would like your opinions

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I honestly look at my country(USA) and have to say I feel we are on a one way train wreck to hell. I cannot see anything improving for our future generations(our own children, grandchildren ect.) this grieves my soul, as I grew up in a time of hope and neighbors who looked after(and disciplined) all children. Now we live in fear of Lawsuits for just about anything.Our leadership and direction is controlled mostly by Lawyers and full time Politicians.  Lawyers make up the Judicial branch, Currently a lawyer runs the executive, and by far our senate, house and their staff is comprised of lawyers. These two groups rank right up there with used car salesmen for honesty and integrity. If we don't like or trust our government why should the rest of the world? These two groups seem hell bent on purging God, his commandments, morality, words, and works from existence. Lawyers seem to think their work = Truth is for sell--> get away with murder if ya have the $$$   -- Politicians divide us by convincing many the greatest of enemies and problems are _> the opposing party... herding us around like lost sheep and diverting attention from important issues.

I am not judging individuals here ... just saying I feel as though the USA has been hi-jacked by a bunch of greedy tyrants that over the years have corrupted us beyond repair. God alone can free us ... and I pray earnestly for the second coming.                                                                                           Perhaps this is one reason Jesus said " Woe to the Lawyers " .  If nothing else I can hope other nations will learn from our certain downfall ...

Would like your opinions

I'm hoping that the accelerated fall of the U.S.A. is merely a means of taking away the United States as a superpower and not as a way of destroying the U.S. altogether.

In order for end times prophecy to come about, Israel has to be on her own, protected by no other nation and assisted by no other nation, that way God can take all the credit for protecting her.

The United States as Israel's oldest and strongest defender has to be weakened both economically and militarily. The U.S. can still recover and get back on the right moral track, but needs to be seriously disempowered first. This is what is happening now. Evil is being allowed to control the nation for a temporary period, but I'm still confident that Americans will eventually take their country back, but only at the expense of never again having that World status that she once had!

Take heart. The U.S.A. is not finished yet but expect an economic and moral war that will result in a serious downsizing on the World stage.

Would like your opinions

That can never happen, so I don't concern myself with what politicians do. The truth of the Gospel resides within the heart of the true believers and try as they might, man cannot touch it. 

Would like your opinions

That can never happen, so I don't concern myself with what politicians do. The truth of the Gospel resides within the heart of the true believers and try as they might, man cannot touch it. 

I agree with you ... my real point is simple - nations who's leaders turn away from God and his ways.... as was the case with Israel so many times in the past ... receiving harsh condemnation. Maybe our harsh punishment is coming and a part of God's plan.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I see the words I hope, and I pray for the second coming, but what I have not seen is "we need to pray for our country and our leaders".

No prayer is big enough for God, and He does not make mistakes, what makes you think He will start with America?

Pray for your country and it's leaders, let God do what God decrees.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Would like your opinions

I'm hoping that the accelerated fall of the U.S.A. is merely a means of taking away the United States as a superpower and not as a way of destroying the U.S. altogether.

In order for end times prophecy to come about, Israel has to be on her own, protected by no other nation and assisted by no other nation, that way God can take all the credit for protecting her.

The United States as Israel's oldest and strongest defender has to be weakened both economically and militarily. The U.S. can still recover and get back on the right moral track, but needs to be seriously disempowered first. This is what is happening now. Evil is being allowed to control the nation for a temporary period, but I'm still confident that Americans will eventually take their country back, but only at the expense of never again having that World status that she once had!

Take heart. The U.S.A. is not finished yet but expect an economic and moral war that will result in a serious downsizing on the World stage.

So, you are saying you wish the US to fall from its current world status in order for prophecy to be fulfilled?  What do you suppose the repercussions of that might be, apart from prophecy that is?

I'm just wondering how you see this...and BTW, I'm not American, so I'm not taking offense either 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

It's not the just the U.S.  The god of this age has blinded people's eyes to the truth.  But his time is short; Jesus is coming!  Soon!!! Praise God!!!!!!

It's not the just the U.S.  The god of this age has blinded people's eyes to the truth.  But his time is short; Jesus is coming!  Soon!!! Praise God!!!!!!

Amen~!

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:20

• 1 month later...

Would like your opinions

So, you are saying you wish the US to fall from its current world status in order for prophecy to be fulfilled?  What do you suppose the repercussions of that might be, apart from prophecy that is?

I'm just wondering how you see this...and BTW, I'm not American, so I'm not taking offense either 

Sorry just noticed your ?  Not saying I wish for a downfall, I am saying we are definitely trending to a great collapse. Aside from prophecy, it is my hope that the USA will experience something similar to the Great Depression..... a time to be humbled and appreciate God and the little things we all to often take for granted now.