NSA surveillance

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The German and Brazilian governments have both just announced that they will be setting up systems of servers that operate only inside their borders in an attempt to stop the NSA spying on them. I don't know how this will work but apparently they seem to think it will, and the Germans are no slouch's when it comes to technology.

I applaud both the Germans and Brazilian governments, government has so over stepped the boundaries of freedom, and its only matter of time when these same powers will be used against people, if they are not all ready 

You applaud censorship and restriction of what a citizen is allowed to see or read?  Seriously?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Kind of makes you think just how long it will be before they start tapping into our conversations ?  I would not put it past them.  If it's one thing I have learned about this government in the last few years it's not to trust anything they say or do.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Kind of makes you think just how long it will be before they start tapping into our conversations ?  I would not put it past them.  If it's one thing I have learned about this government in the last few years it's not to trust anything they say or do.  

do you seriously think they don't already.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

The jury is still out for me too on this. :39:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

do you seriously think they don't already.

If they have been tapping phones of top government officials in 20 different countries, and counting, as other one says, of course yours is monitored. The info is a bit too much for them to assimilate, so the program is set to look for certain words and flag these.

It's the same online, if I use the word bomb. or terror, or gas for example, codes that they have inserted denote them, the mail is flagged.

Sorry who ever is reading this in New Zealand (where one of the biggest monitoring stations is), this is only an example!

It's the same online, if I use the word boom boom. or very frightening , or petroleum for example, codes that they have inserted denote them, the mail is flagged.

Sorry who ever is reading this in New Zealand (where one of the biggest monitoring stations is), this is only an example!

I suggest the above editing for your privacy :D

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

It's the same online, if I use the word boom boom. or very frightening , or petroleum for example, codes that they have inserted denote them, the mail is flagged.

Good point, but the the dudes in the black car parked outside my house know I'm harmless...... :cool2:

Good point, but the the dudes in the dark broom broom  parked outside my house know I'm harmless...... :cool2:

Careful !

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Good point, but the the dudes in the black car parked outside my house know I'm harmless...... :cool2:

there is a whole lot more to that harmless part than you might think Fez  might not be a smiley kind of post when you think about it.

there is a whole lot more to that harmless part than you might think Fez  might not be a smiley kind of post when you think about it.

Maybe but we may still have some fun  :D