• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It is very difficult for demons to influence anything in the physical World because they are spiritual beings not physical ones. However, they can occasionally. Satan could not have physically murdered six million Jews, for example, so he got evil men (the Nazis) to do it for him instead.

Under certain circumstances evil spirits will be able to cause some action in the physical realm, and that's when they move objects, create smells, and so on, but their action is very limited and usually confined to certain areas.

Anything that evil spirits can do physically a human being can do with relative ease. We are much, much stronger physically than they are.

However, spiritually, they are much more powerful than we are and they have the ability to effect our minds.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

so how does this thread conclude or continue lol. can people really get abducted by aliens? what do you suspect happened to you, other one?

well, since I do believe the things we call aliens are actually fallen angels, I would say that yes we can be abducted by them.   

As for me, I really don't have a clue.   since that was nearly 40 years ago and has not happened since, I'll likely never know.  whatever the case I'm certainly not going to go around telling people I've been abducted by a band of marauding angels  LoL

edited to add.....    "Even if it were so"

Edited by other one

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Oh....it is a mental thing.Then that is not funny.  :(

Oh, but my friend thinking I was abducted by aliens is funny.     My misplaced time is just a total mystery to me.  But we're talking about three weeks or so over an 18 month period of time and hasn't happened since.  Anyway, I'm interested in people who have missing time.

I am sure that satan can bring on these curiosities and make you feel like you have missed some time so you might what to be careful.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

years ago i  was kind of talking to some guy about stuff he said that demons would influence objects in his house. he said a demon influenced his chair and had red eyes.

he also said that since i told him i had repressed memories of sexual abuse that it means that demons were molesting me since i said i dont know who. 

can this all happen really ?

Demons can influence objects, but they don't do it often.  If you are saved, you should not have any problem with demons, and they should not influence objects around you.  This kind of stuff only happens to those who defy God.  The most in my experience I have ever seen that they can do is deceive you.  They are masters at trying to scare you, but that is all they can do.  They cannot by any means cause you any physical harm, that is all Hollywood.  They have no means to manifest themselves physically, so they cannot do anything to you.  The kind of influence that they would have the ability to do is more so minor.  I don't know if your friend was in a moment of fear and having a wild imagination because you need to understand that in itself the mind is a very powerful tool.  When you are afraid, that can play a big toll on what it is you see and what it is that you are anxious about.  Demons use deception to cause you fear more than they do anything else.  All a person needs is fear, and anxiety, and then a bit of imagination that can work wonders on their doubts and weaknesses to turn away from God.  That is why you just need to keep close to your Bible, and if you are saved all you need to know is that God will not let them harm you.  After all, Children of God have dominion over Satan and his fallen.

years ago i  was kind of talking to some guy about stuff he said that demons would influence objects in his house. he said a demon influenced his chair and had red eyes.

he also said that since i told him i had repressed memories of sexual abuse that it means that demons were molesting me since i said i dont know who. 

can this all happen really ?

Demons can influence objects, but they don't do it often.  If you are saved, you should not have any problem with demons, and they should not influence objects around you.  This kind of stuff only happens to those who defy God.  The most in my experience I have ever seen that they can do is deceive you.  They are masters at trying to scare you, but that is all they can do.  They cannot by any means cause you any physical harm, that is all Hollywood.  They have no means to manifest themselves physically, so they cannot do anything to you.  The kind of influence that they would have the ability to do is more so minor.  I don't know if your friend was in a moment of fear and having a wild imagination because you need to understand that in itself the mind is a very powerful tool.  When you are afraid, that can play a big toll on what it is you see and what it is that you are anxious about.  Demons use deception to cause you fear more than they do anything else.  All a person needs is fear, and anxiety, and then a bit of imagination that can work wonders on their doubts and weaknesses to turn away from God.  That is why you just need to keep close to your Bible, and if you are saved all you need to know is that God will not let them harm you.  After all, Children of God have dominion over Satan and his fallen.

I would only say that from my own personal experience I would not/could not agree with you in many instances....  demonic entities do not manifest themselves often, but in instances and in some particular places they do....   and I've been hurt more than once from them, and at work in two places they occasionally stole my tools.  And in those two places everyone who worked there nights had problems with them.  Those who were open to the dark side played with them....  occasionally take them home for the weekend. I've nearly lost fingers and and maybe worse when they would start a machine that I was working on.  We had to take extra measures to make sure we were safe.

That's interesting. I am only speaking from my own experience. I have always believed that God has protected me so I have never had any physical encounters. I am not saying I know it all I just passing what I knew. :P

Well, I certainly would not want to introduce you to some of the things I've had to put up with.....   but I do still have all my fingers so it may be that I was being protected somewhat......   but I have been bruised, cut and knocked down.......   and I really hated it when they stole my tools.   We kind of all agreed that they were playing games go get our goat and make us angry....    and I would have to admit it was interesting until they found ways to start machines.....  we have some very high voltage power supplies in these printers and the chains and belts that drive them are the size on cars and motor cycles and those would take off an arm.

Anyway it got to the point that two of us who were dedicated Christians had to have prayer sessions before we went into these accounts, and I've made phone calls to ask the other to pray to make them go away.  

My dealings through research years earlier had put me in touch with this realm much deeper than I had intended to go so I would say that they knew me well and were still upset because the Lord wouldn't let them have me earlier.   If I'm still here when the Antichrist takes over I'm sure he'll send someone by to pay me a visit.  But hey, I should have died in 1959 when I had meningitis.

If I'm still here when the Antichrist takes over I'm sure he'll send someone by to pay me a visit. 

Yes most likely and I'm sure you will not accept his terms. :)

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings preciouspearl,

Let me encourage you dear one ,that instead of focusing on what the enemy can do let us focus on what they cannot do ....they cannot penetrate the full armor of God nor can they defy the Sword of the Spirit which cuts them down in an instant!They cannot disobey the authority of Christ,they cannot have any legal right to what is placed by God in Jesus Hand,they cannot put fear in a heart that is FILLED with faith in the knowledge of our Lord & Savior Christ Jesus!!!!!Halleluliah,praise & glory to God!

Pray for a more intimate relationship with our Lord,immerse yourself in His Word,read Ephesians & put on the full armor of God & pray for a refreshed indwelling of the Holy Spirit .......it does not matter,Beloved,what these annoying little deceivers can do,they cannot remove you from your position of Victory that Jesus won for you 2000yrs ago.....stand firm on that position & declare who you are in Christ Jesus,you are a child of the Most High........the Supreme Ruler of the Universe & all things are under Him!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

@kwikphilly

AMEN PRAISE GOD!